Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 203,202
  • Replies Replies 983
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the hell of entering:

[3703]screen_shot_collage.png


Download
 
.:: My official Entry ::.
This is a theme I made today (10th), I love abstract images so incorporated that into the skin. I like to call it Icey Gem Edge theme, I don't know it just seems like the name for it to me. The blue might be abit overwhelming.. but all well atleast I can say I entered.. :|
[3708]screen_shot_collage.jpg


Download Theme
 
Alright, I've updated my skin, here it is:

screen_shot_collage-1.png


Not a major update, I just rearranged the "EDGE" word so the G and E at the end is a bit far, so G is not an inverse of D anymore

Also, I noticed the flaw when I see the description of cheats, they're in blue, making it hard to see (still visible though) so I changed it to white

everything else is intact

Want one? Download here
 
Alright! Tons of awesome skins. I love the paper ones.
Now for my green monochrome PDA inspired one.
Made a lot of different versions, but I think this one is my best.
RetroGreenMono1w2%20v4.8.png

You can download it here.
RetroGreenMono1w2 v4.5Final.zip
Also the full pack of different versions here.
RetroGreenMono1w2 All Versions.zip
Previews of all of em Here.

Edit: Minor updates. Images and files amended. Please re-download if you downloaded before the time of this edit.
 
My UPDATED entry...again *sigh*
I've made about 5 versions of this skin each one i like. They are all available in GBAtemp download section.
-Changed menu icons to suit theme better
-Fixed cheat icons from last version and added a few extras.
-Fixed Menu text visibility
-Added drip
-Added circuit glow
[3715]screen_shot_collage.PNG

DOWNLOAD HERE


Enjoi.
 
I was bored, so I decided to give it a shot.

Pretty simple, I was gonna have blue instead of gold but then after seeing the arrows I figured gold would be more appropriate, with the prize and all.
tongue.gif


screenshotcollagewv5.png


Download~
 
I'm definitely trying this...I still have finals till wed, but i'll be back home (7 hr bus ride....*cries*) by 10pm tat nite. So I'll have two whooole days to finish. (I doubt I will.....)
But what the hell, I'll give it a shot anyway. Never done skins before, should be interesting to try out.

I actually have this really crazy theme that I thought of. It's really original...but it's really risky in terms of what your opinions may be on it. I'm not gonna say yet in case you guys take my idea (who knows....maybe somebody really will...and that would suck.) So I was thinking about making that crazy theme as a test one (if you can pick it up, the theme is actually semi-mentioned in this sentence) and the other one my more serious one. We can only enter one, right? If that's true, I'll post both up and see which one seems more favorable. I'll submit the more favorable one.
 
Egonny said:
gk.7 said:
Egonny said:
My entry:

screenshotcollagehy6.png


Download it!

Updated to v.1.1.
That's not yours. You ripped it.

Original found here:

http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/fb7b348ddc

NOTE TO JUDGES: If you guys have some time, double check that themes aren't ripped. In my opinion, rippers DO NOT DESERVE the golden EDGE.
Well, I saw it once as a theme of the R4 of a friend, though I've made everything myself!
I'm no ripper!
Make what? Copy and paste???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted