United States
I want to download this so bad!!!
ohmy.gif

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I looked around a bit. Couldn't find it yet. But still, this hopefully means the game will be a bit more widespread tomorrow.

EDIT: Didn't look around well enough. Found it. Even if it can work, I prolly need to install a few things for the Wii though. I'm a bit behind when it comes to that.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeMoN said:
Hell no, you need a Dual Layer disc for this. Sadly for me, I don't even have a DL burner so I'm out of luck.

I don't have that either, but well... you may be better off getting an external HDD. Practically all games can be played with a USBloader. Even dual layer games.

Linkpal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this release does work properly, correct? No AP?

Either way, it doesn't bother me, as I'm picking up my copy this Tuesday, but still, it'd be nice to get a head start on it, you know?

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dopply said:

Either way, it doesn't bother me, as I'm picking up my copy this Tuesday, but still, it'd be nice to get a head start on it, you know?

It's working fine so far, at the moment it seems to be, that there is no new ap or anything else.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sotoro said:
Dopply said:

It's working fine so far, at the moment it seems to be, that there is no new ap or anything else.
Way to go. So hopefully we have another gem that works immediately. It's hard to believe.

D

Deleted_171835

This game is going to be awesome!
I'll need a new HDD, though. My current HDD broke so I can't play Wii games. I have the D3-2 drive and don't have an available SDHC card. I'm planning on buying the game when it comes out but since it comes with firmware update 4.3, I'm not going to put it in my Wii. I'm just going to keep it in the shrink-wrap.

I'll download the game when they have a proper scene release. I'm suprised there's no AP with the game. Nintendo getting lazy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg