Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
its currently using snes9xgx-mod11.dol

yea thats the same one i use. umm the only thing i can suggest is reset all settings in snes9xgx-mod11 and try again and then if it carrys on check what rom file types ur using. i no you said they are compatable but ill check what type mine are as well to try an narrow down your problem

Reactions: Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how
yea thats the same one i use. umm the only thing i can suggest is reset all settings in snes9xgx-mod11 and try again and then if it carrys on check what rom file types ur using. i no you said they are compatable but ill check what type mine are as well to try an narrow down your problem
ok how do i go about resetting all the settings

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Have u already tried renaming your WiiFlow.ini and letting r1073 create a new one? I had a problem launching games when I updated but as soon as I let r1073 create a new WiiFlow.ini all was well. I just copied and pasted specific settings from WiiFlow_old.ini and then deleted it.

z0mb13k1ll

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
would anyone be able to tell me how to make the title size bigger? i have it 3 games tall and th title at the bottom is barely readable due to its minuscule size. thanks

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have u already tried renaming your WiiFlow.ini and letting r1073 create a new one? I had a problem launching games when I updated but as soon as I let r1073 create a new WiiFlow.ini all was well. I just copied and pasted specific settings from WiiFlow_old.ini and then deleted it.

what should i rename the wiiflow.ini too

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhhhh gotchaaaa thankyou ill let you know what happens

Ok Bigg shoutout to MassiveRican,mastershoes, and jammybudga777 for all help figuring out this glitch thats been bugging me for god knows how long! MassiveRican you were spot on it was a glitch in my wiiflow ini i renamed it like you and shoes said to do and so far no probs! I appriciate the help from all you guys, thanks for being patient with me if anything changes ill let you all know. Happy Gaming :yaywii:

hicandturkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to suddenly be getting code dumps after WiiFlow attempts to load from Priiloader. After the code dump, it attempts to load WiiFlow again and it always works after trying the second time. When loading from the Forwarder, I don't have this problem. This happened after I used a newer version of WiiFlow and told Priiloader to also load the newer dol. After getting the code dumps, I changed back to the original WiiFlow version and I'm still getting the dumps. I'm currently on Priiloader v0.4. Is it worth updating to the latest version of Priiloader? Is anybody else having this problem or know how to prevent all of the code dumps?

hicandturkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to suddenly be getting code dumps after WiiFlow attempts to load from Priiloader. After the code dump, it attempts to load WiiFlow again and it always works after trying the second time. When loading from the Forwarder, I don't have this problem. This happened after I used a newer version of WiiFlow and told Priiloader to also load the newer dol. After getting the code dumps, I changed back to the original WiiFlow version and I'm still getting the dumps. I'm currently on Priiloader v0.4. Is it worth updating to the latest version of Priiloader? Is anybody else having this problem or know how to prevent all of the code dumps?

So I updated Priiloader to the latest and it seemed to fix the issue.

hicandturkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I seemed to have stopped the **DISABLED** message from appearing when I click on the Gamecube icon. I'm not 100% what actually caused it to stop happening, but it stopped appearing none the less. That being said, I'm still unable to utilize the Auto-Mios feature and it's driving me bonkers. I did notice that when I only have the dm.wad file in the mios folder, the dm games start up no problem and when I only have the qfusb.wad file in the mios folder, the triforce games start up no problem. If I have both wad files in the mios folder however, it seems to only load the mios used by the prior game. I've exhausted all of my troubleshooting skills. Anybody have any idea what's going on?

FYI - I fixed this issue finally. Not sure what the problem was, but I renamed the Wiiflow folder on the root of my SD card and started fresh by letting Wiiflow recreate everything. I then slowly copied everything back over into the new Wiiflow folder and so far so good. So for anyone having any sort of problem with Wiiflow, try starting completely fresh.

rolandpibb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Before I updated wiiflow, I could pick between my emulators via channels (SNES, NES, Genesis, etc.) and only see the games for that system. Now all the games are all together. How do I change it back to individual emulator channels?

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Before I updated wiiflow, I could pick between my emulators via channels (SNES, NES, Genesis, etc.) and only see the games for that system. Now all the games are all together. How do I change it back to individual emulator channels?
If your not using the source menu just go to settings→Plugins→and untick the "All" button. You can choose your plugins individually from there as well.

If you are using the source menu then just make sure your source_menu.ini has the proper magic#'s for each console.

It sounds like you don't want to combine emulator plugins so make sure that "Enable Multisource Features" is off by going to "Settings→Startup Settings→Manage Source Menu" you can turn the feature on/off on the second page.

hicandturkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's an issue I've had for a little while now and I have a feeling it might be a bug. Whenever I scroll through any of my games I hear an annoying sound every now and then. It's hard to explain what the sound sounds like, but I guess it's sort of an interference/popping sound of sorts. It only occurs when I have music set to play in Wiiflow. I also noticed that it doesn't happen when I'm just using the default.ini theme. I've tried multiple other themes and they all produce this random noise while scrolling through the games. I noticed this wasn't occurring in an older version of Wiiflow. I think I was on 4.1 before. After updating to the recent versions, I've noticed these noises.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's an issue I've had for a little while now and I have a feeling it might be a bug. Whenever I scroll through any of my games I hear an annoying sound every now and then. It's hard to explain what the sound sounds like, but I guess it's sort of an interference/popping sound of sorts. It only occurs when I have music set to play in Wiiflow. I also noticed that it doesn't happen when I'm just using the default.ini theme. I've tried multiple other themes and they all produce this random noise while scrolling through the games. I noticed this wasn't occurring in an older version of Wiiflow. I think I was on 4.1 before. After updating to the recent versions, I've noticed these noises.
that noise has been around for a long time. when i messed with the themes a long time ago i took out the flip sound so it wouldnt make that annoying noise. but the new themes were updated by mamule and ayatus and they included the flip sound. its a flaw in wiiflow thats been there for a long time and apparently hard to fix. u could remove the flip wave from the theme and it should stop but then u wont have that sound effect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...