Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

d8thstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know of the latest not64 plugin? i tried the latest release but it starts garbled from wiiflow. dropping in a dol for 2015, it works. but the most current dol doesn’t seem to work with flow.

thanks!

NotReallySteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bit of a long shot here, but does anyone know which page/options in the adjust WIIFLOW allows me to change the position of the banners? They aren't aligned with the border for them and it's driving me up the wall. I just updated from 5.4.1 to 5.4.9 and it didn't have this issue before (clean new install).

mattiuos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know this thread is old but its the only thread I can find that mentions @matt0620 JzintvWii wiiflow mod. Im having troubles setting it up in Wiiflow lite.

My issue is that JzintvWii will not auto launch roms from wiiflow lite. It launches me to my rom list in the emulator and I have to find and select the rom from there manually. My hopes were that this mod would resolve that issue. Am I on the right track with this? If I am can someone explain the file structure needed? If im not is there any other method of getting wiiflow lite to load straight into the roms?

@Wiimpathy or @fledge68 maybe you can help me with this?

Last edited by mattiuos,

mattiuos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah very old, i do recommend you to use WiiFlow Lite https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiflow-lite.422685/
I am using wiiflow lite. My issue is that JzintvWii will not auto launch my roms from wiiflow lite. Maybe I have somthing set up wrong? I was attempting to use the modded version of Jzintvwii to see if that would solve the problem. So to break it down I have 3 questions.

1. Is there a way to auto launch roms from wiiflow lite in regular JzintvWii?
2 If not would @matt0620 version be able to do this in Wiiflow lite? Is it even compatible?
3. If 1. is not possible but 2. is how do I set up the file structure on my SD for this to work?

Reactions: impeeza

hispanico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Even with the default theme I can't sort the games in alphabetical order... is there any option or fix I can apply to resolve this?

Thank
Hispa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto