wiiNinja said:
bnm81002 said:
bnm81002 said:
none of the cISO works I still get the ret = -1 error

wiiNinja, help please

Can you try again with this old version to see if it still works:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzy1dw1wn0y/....folders.v1.rar

yes that version works fine with no problems at all

So it's Sorg's enhancements that you want right? I looked at the code and couldn't find anything obvious. Did you seek help from Sorg? I don't know what to tell you because I have not heard from other people about this problem.

Edit: I've successfully used this WM on these cards: 2GG, 4GB non-SDHC and 4GB, 8GB SDHC cards. They all seem to work fine.

rogras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
So it's Sorg's enhancements that you want right? I looked at the code and couldn't find anything obvious. Did you seek help from Sorg? I don't know what to tell you because I have not heard from other people about this problem.

Work fine on my Wii ... seems to be that bnm81002 forget to patch some file at his Wii!?

@bnm81002: Try to format your SD with FAT16 or use another SD card.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiNinja said:

Edit: I've successfully used this WM on these cards: 2GG, 4GB non-SDHC and 4GB, 8GB SDHC cards. They all seem to work fine.

yes Sorg's enhancements is what I want, it's strange because I have no problems using your WM, I am using a Kingston 8GB SDHC card too, along with cIOS rev 10, thanks for your effort though

Posts merged

rogras said:
QUOTESo it's Sorg's enhancements that you want right? I looked at the code and couldn't find anything obvious. Did you seek help from Sorg? I don't know what to tell you because I have not heard from other people about this problem.

Work fine on my Wii ... seems to be that bnm81002 forget to patch some file at his Wii!?

@bnm81002: Try to format your SD with FAT16 or use another SD card.

if I format my SDHC card, how do I format it to FAT16? thanks

rogras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
> if I format my SDHC card, how do I format it to FAT16? thanks .

Make a partition not greater as 2GB - Then you sould format that Partition as "FAT" (not FAT32)

I got similar problems with a SD card... lot of unknown errors with my Wii after i take another SD card all worked fine! The not worked SD card at my Wii still works with another hardware !?
blink.gif

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
So i just need to rename the file to boot.dol and overwrite my old (1.3) wadmanger .dol file?? As i noticed that the rar file has a few other folders and files in it, such as:

Data
Lib
Source

etc????

wiiNinja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lettuce said:
So i just need to rename the file to boot.dol and overwrite my old (1.3) wadmanger .dol file?? As i noticed that the rar file has a few other folders and files in it, such as:

Yes

QUOTEData
Lib
Source

etc????

Source code, data files and others resulting from the building of the code. Just ignore these if you're not interested in building the code yourself.

armageddan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes thank you!! this is exactly what i was looking for! my wii remotes won't connect atm so i've been looking around for a wad manager compatible w/ the gamecube controller. thank you!

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
wiiNinja,
as far as i know, (i tried and that the result I came to), the enhanced mod does not work on cards that are formatted to fat, but it works on the SAME card if its formatted to fat32..

any chance you could solve that?

Dan_Aykroyd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi wiiNinja / Sorg,

I'm trying to modify something from the original WAD Manager and I'm facing a problem with the coding that I or others could not solve. Can you please take a look at this thread I created? If you get it, it should be very simple to read. I posted the code there and the problem; I'm not posting it here again in order to not duplicate it, but feel free to ask me if you need more information.

Thanks for any comments you can make on this!

Black.Pearl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi wiiNinja and Sorg!

Your modification is very useful. Thank you for it!
I changed the dol-file, some grafix and the musix of the old wad-manager-channel 1.3 for my own use.
Feel free to use it, too.

Here is the result: The animated channel called "WadManager1.4-FolderMod"
http://www.mediafire.com/?5wgxo12jyzw

Jman69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
bnm81002 said:
none of the cISO works I still get the ret = -1 error

wiiNinja, help please
I got this problem when the /wad folder didn't exist on my SD card.

wiiNinja - as Sorgs mods start browsing from the root of the SD card, can you take out the check which causes the failure when the /wad folder doesn't exist?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Hyrule Warriors legends