Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I honestly think Bandai really just does not care about making good english translations anymore. I have been playing Magical World (3ds) and it is horrible in terms of script work. I am not entirely sure if there are lines that are completely missing bits of dialog in it or not but the formatting is horrible. But then that goes as far back as their work on Legend of Heroes 3-5. The QC department either needs to be fired or educated on how to edit a script in a game. I am personally hoping the fan work on this game will see the light of day. I know it will be a million times better because fans know what they expect from a game translation and really will usually pour their heart & soul into trying to make the best possible product they can.

I hope they don't screw up tekken 7

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys, I would like to ask if the patch would still be released in the 20th? Thanks in advance! :D

If you read the previous page, you'd find out that they're not working on the patch any more.
Once the game got an official released, they put a halt on the project, now they're still undecided about what they'll do, since there's no longer a 'legal excuse' for the translation patch.

I do believe they might resume their work on it later on though, just not so soon.

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you read the previous page, you'd find out that they're not working on the patch any more.
Once the game got an official released, they put a halt on the project, now they're still undecided about what they'll do, since there's no longer a 'legal excuse' for the translation patch.

I do believe they might resume their work on it later on though, just not so soon.
Theres actually two patches ongoing on this thread, hence the confusion. The main patch which most people here know about which has been going on a long time and currently halted and then theres Exorcizamus's which was initially a menu patch done on google translate but as of his last post it seems he has a translator helping now, though IIRC he said hes not doing story, just menu stuff as opposed to the full patch the other team were doing.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Allplay

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Exorcisamus, I've been playing your patched ISO and I've come across a problem, when I cleared the 84th floor and reached the 85th, the game suddenly crashed on Kirito's Memo, I thought it was a problem with the ISO so I swapped in the original and the problem was fixed, I took the time to clear the 85th then, when I reached the 86th floor, swapped again with your ISO then the game crashed on the same spot (Kirito's Memo)
I do noticed that on the original when clearing the 85th, I've left some quests left to do in the memo (my guess is that there's a quest that crashes the game in the 85th floor)
I'm using a PSP E1000 with 6.60 PRO C CFW and at the time I also did disable plugins and such paraphenelia
just thought I'd report the issue, since people at Nicoblogs have been experiencing the same problem, BTW, your patch is awesome, keep going, I also hope to see the old patch team return to finish their own.
keep up the awesome work buddy :{D

Reactions: Deleted User

nightraid21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Exorcisamus, I've been playing your patched ISO and I've come across a problem, when I cleared the 84th floor and reached the 85th, the game suddenly crashed on Kirito's Memo, I thought it was a problem with the ISO so I swapped in the original and the problem was fixed, I took the time to clear the 85th then, when I reached the 86th floor, swapped again with your ISO then the game crashed on the same spot (Kirito's Memo)
I do noticed that on the original when clearing the 85th, I've left some quests left to do in the memo (my guess is that there's a quest that crashes the game in the 85th floor)
I'm using a PSP E1000 with 6.60 PRO C CFW and at the time I also did disable plugins and such paraphenelia
just thought I'd report the issue, since people at Nicoblogs have been experiencing the same problem, BTW, your patch is awesome, keep going, I also hope to see the old patch team return to finish their own.
keep up the awesome work buddy :{D

My game is crashing in 85th floor too when kirito memo open, do you already have a solution for this? thanks in advance

Attachments

• Sao.png
    Sao.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,265

Allplay

Trophies
XP
Country
My game is crashing in 85th floor too when kirito memo open, do you already have a solution for this? thanks in advance
hi there, yeah in fact yes, when you get to the 85th floor, swap in the original ISO (the unpatched one) and clear the 85th and 86th floors, also, clear ALL quests in both the 85th and 86th floors then when you reach the 87th floor, try and insert the patched ISO (make sure all quests all cleared in Kirito's Memo) I'm in the 90th floor so far and no problems since the 85th floor crash
hope this helps, PM me if you have any other question or problem
cheers Buddy!

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
that's a way to avoid any fix though.
Btw, that's exactly what I meant by throwing a patch and not taking care of those little details.

Hence why I don't do "partial" patches. Unless it's really useful.

nightraid21

Trophies
XP
Country
hi there, yeah in fact yes, when you get to the 85th floor, swap in the original ISO (the unpatched one) and clear the 85th and 86th floors, also, clear ALL quests in both the 85th and 86th floors then when you reach the 87th floor, try and insert the patched ISO (make sure all quests all cleared in Kirito's Memo) I'm in the 90th floor so far and no problems since the 85th floor crash
hope this helps, PM me if you have any other question or problem
cheers Buddy!

you mean the patched that is not translated? you'er a really big help! and can u tell me some equips that has hidden bonuses like cross necklace? thanks man, u really helped me out.

Reactions: Allplay

jomkingal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jomkingal.net16.net
XP
Country
United States
I hope the translation for this game still continues. Looking forward to a complete translation of the game. Really a fan of Sword Art Online. Haha~ Love PSP too. <3 I found out that the translation for the vita version of Hollow Fragments is bad, so I hope this translation will make justice for the game. Anyways, thanks to the devs of this translation project and more power! :D

D

Deleted User

I would say.
That's why i said it.

Either way let's see if he comes up this weekend but i don't have much hope.

Reactions: Allplay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.