Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have a CFW, you can easilly create an ISO from your UMD.
when you press Select when on XMB, you can choose what the USB mount : SD card, Flash, UMD.
if you set it to mount UMD, you will see the ISO that you can copy to your computer. (Well, I don't know if it works like that with all firmwares, but it does on 5.0 M33-6)

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With Falo ideas, you can actually translate what has already been translated with an actual UMD.
Question for Falo though, no changes in the Eboot with that update ? (just to know if I could add my code to a new one in the patch or not.)

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With Falo ideas, you can actually translate what has already been translated with an actual UMD.
Question for Falo though, no changes in the Eboot with that update ? (just to know if I could add my code to a new one in the patch or not.)

The eboot is completely different, not just some changes, the xdelta from decrypted v1.00 to v1.01 is 800 KB, but most of the code should stay the same, you just need to remake all changes with different rva's.

Code:
INSTALL.DAT no encryption Patch:
v1.00:
0x16BD0 - 0xC9 to 0xCE
v1.01:
0x16C70 - 0x2F to 0x34

The whole PDATA.EDAT loading code is new in the eboot.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What I meant is, is there a new eboot in the update ? (if yes, then all the code I've made could be added + all the translation " mostly menu ok ") could be done easily.

luckymouse0

Mad Scientist
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Argentina
hey guys can i just say i am so grateful you guys are making this patch. i am very very excited for this patch to be created and have been waiting patiently since early 2013. i cant begin to explain my excitement at the images. i have a few question's. how do i download that update using PSN PKG Decryptor? also i am willing to donate money to this cause to help motivate you guys if you want.i can do up to $110 AUS within the next 2 weeks if you would like it. anything to help get this show on the road!

is there some way i can help you guys out? if you provide me with the means to do so i would be more than willing to help out!

You can help the translators by saying "thanks". I don't think anybody of here do this as a job, they do to help people like you ;)

Tried to decrypt the update, used a dozens of decrypters and emulators...
But it is impossible without using a PSP.
Because the encryption keys can only be found on PSP, even emulators don't have that key :cry:.

No, don't even try isotool nor any other program on non-psp device it'll just break your game backup by sending encrypted data in place of the decrypted one, because we don't have kirk decryption keys for the updates and since psp life is pretty much at the end might as well never get them.
You can do it only on the real hardware, so either have your own, or bother some friends who still have one of those, pretty much same requirement as for getting umd-only games legally as you can't really buy umd drive separately.
Source: PPSSPP

Any chance this patch will b e able to affect a hard copy of the game? considering i bought SAO IM from Japan and have been searching for an english patch for the game rather than dloading a complete ISO of a game i already own. So if there is any chance that this will also apply for a hard copy, would you be able to tell me how to do so?

Cheers, sam4701952

Not for now (exorcizamus), because differences in the ISO decryption made the patch bigger 500+ MB which contains illegal information :nayps3:

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance this patch will b e able to affect a hard copy of the game? considering i bought SAO IM from Japan and have been searching for an english patch for the game rather than dloading a complete ISO of a game i already own. So if there is any chance that this will also apply for a hard copy, would you be able to tell me how to do so?

Cheers, sam4701952
It's unlikely, someone would first have to make something equivalent to the Revolution plugin for the PS3 for the PSP. There's nothing to make doing that impossible, but so far, no one has.

sam4701952

Trophies
XP
Country
It's unlikely, someone would first have to make something equivalent to the Revolution plugin for the PS3 for the PSP. There's nothing to make doing that impossible, but so far, no one has.

so in other words im gonna have to download the ISO version of the game i already have and then patch it? with the english patch? also any clue if this patch is still being released on the 20th?, also i was hoping i could just have a patch file on my psp, that way i dont use all the space required for an iso.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so in other words im gonna have to download the ISO version of the game i already have and then patch it? with the english patch? also any clue if this patch is still being released on the 20th?, also i was hoping i could just have a patch file on my psp, that way i dont use all the space required for an iso.
You can also make your own patch. I have nothing to do with this patch, so I have no idea about the release schedule.

luckymouse0

Mad Scientist
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks a lot. I hope you keep going and finish this. Tried the patch and it is good combined with this blog. http://yomikaeru.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_3.html

the link doesn't contain anything illegal, it is just a story translation.

Don't worry, that blog is already posted like 3000+ times :wacko:

I used these guides/videos:

Battle Skills
Sword Skills
Walkthrough Playlist (no voice)
Walkthrough Playlist (spanish voice)

+ patch: It's feel so good to understand what are the requirements of sidequests :yay:
And finally completed the game :yaysp:

Reactions: Epie

dawnofwar2boy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thefreeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
When will the beta patch be released exorcizamus

Last news about that was:
if i finish the corrections in the weekend in kirito's memo ,item names,skill names,weapon/item/liz's shop the beta version reach the 1.0
if i finish the correction the beta test and the beta version process come in inactive state. my skills is not enought to make this game 100% english maybe the original nembers finish the remaining work. all donwload link stay alive *deleted. please don't*. thanks to all beta tester ! the final beta version is realased in 2014.11.20

Source: Page 67

Sorry if i missed some other information and please correct me :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat