Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

sam4701952

Trophies
XP
Country
exo
when patch is released are you going to be releasing a dload link, and also are you able to tell me if this patch will work with a hard copy of the game?

Also to anyone who knows the answer... how can i restart the game, havent played in so long and want to restart and every site i look up just tells me about the new hollow fragment game >.<

Cheers, sam4701952

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Been a really long time since I last played too, but if I remember correctly, you can use the first option (basically "Continue") on the main menu screen to restart the game IF you've already completed it once. Otherwise, choose the second option (start of the floor).

D

Deleted User

exo
when patch is released are you going to be releasing a dload link, and also are you able to tell me if this patch will work with a hard copy of the game?
Cheers, sam4701952
Almost no patch work with a hard copy.
If you have the disc all you have to do is extract the iso out of it with a USB cable, patch it and copy it back to the PSP, that's it.
Someone already explained to you how to do this but you ignored it...

If you have a CFW, you can easily create an ISO from your UMD.
when you press Select when on XMB, you can choose what the USB mount : SD card, Flash, UMD.

if you set it to mount UMD, you will see the ISO that you can copy to your computer. (Well, I don't know if it works like that with all firmwares, but it does on 5.0 M33-6)

ceifadorx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
few translation use plugin system to work the umd version, but almost all those english patches, need to rip umd to iso for the translation to works

sam4701952

Trophies
XP
Country
Almost no patch work with a hard copy.
If you have the disc all you have to do is extract the iso out of it with a USB cable, patch it and copy it back to the PSP, that's it.
Someone already explained to you how to do this but you ignored it...

it wasnt ignored >.> i was just curious if exo would say yeah it would so i wouldnt have to, and was also curious if he was gonna release an english patched iso, or if we will need to get the iso and then apply the patch.

Been a really long time since I last played too, but if I remember correctly, you can use the first option (basically "Continue") on the main menu screen to restart the game IF you've already completed it once. Otherwise, choose the second option (start of the floor).

i tried the start of the layer option but it didnt start me from scratch, it kept my level and skill set and when i jumped back in through continue it didnt start the exact same as when i first started.... im looking to start from scratch completely, cheers though

Reiten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since the english release for the PS Vita they have put it on hold and are working on other projects. Whether they will finish it up or not hasn't been decided, at least as far as I remember from the post I've read.

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
are the original guys still working on this or have they left?? i don't see much from them
The main patch on this thread is basically on an undefinite pause atm. With an official vita translation available theres somewhat less demand but more importantly its a greater risk for them as it can potentially harm HF's sales. They're a little hesitant to carry on atm I believe as well as being busy with other projects. It may or may not return from them, we'll have to see.

dawnofwar2boy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what jag272 said.
I'm playing the vita version and I'm quite disappointment like a lot of people but about the PSP version... we'll see.

please continue!!!! do you want me to donate???? i can if i have to. i really want to see infinity moment translated and you guys are my only hope!! im literally praying to the gods that this happens!. thank you for all the work you have done so far, and i especially look forward to when you finish it. i have been looking at this thread every day since it came up early 2013, hoping that it would come. seeing it put on an indefinite pause makes me sad. a lot of people say go play hollow fragment. yeah im saving up for a vita and hollow fragment as we speak. but have always preferred infinity moment. and i am much much much more excited about that then any other SAO game.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
please continue!!!! do you want me to donate???? i can if i have to. i really want to see infinity moment translated and you guys are my only hope!! im literally praying to the gods that this happens!. thank you for all the work you have done so far, and i especially look forward to when you finish it. i have been looking at this thread every day since it came up early 2013, hoping that it would come. seeing it put on an indefinite pause makes me sad. a lot of people say go play hollow fragment. yeah im saving up for a vita and hollow fragment as we speak. but have always preferred infinity moment. and i am much much much more excited about that then any other SAO game.

Hollow Fragment is pretty Much Infinity Moment with new stuff and better graphics.
The only downside to it, is the bad translation. Something that seems to be all the rage these days, with Tales of Hearts R happened the same thing.

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hollow Fragment is pretty Much Infinity Moment with new stuff and better graphics.
The only downside to it, is the bad translation. Something that seems to be all the rage these days, with Tales of Hearts R happened the same thing.

I honestly think Bandai really just does not care about making good english translations anymore. I have been playing Magical World (3ds) and it is horrible in terms of script work. I am not entirely sure if there are lines that are completely missing bits of dialog in it or not but the formatting is horrible. But then that goes as far back as their work on Legend of Heroes 3-5. The QC department either needs to be fired or educated on how to edit a script in a game. I am personally hoping the fan work on this game will see the light of day. I know it will be a million times better because fans know what they expect from a game translation and really will usually pour their heart & soul into trying to make the best possible product they can.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Is called Sword art online because the series takes place on a MMORPG world (like world of warcraft or lineage 2 or lord of the rings online)

The vita version is the only one with multiplayer i think,up to 4 players.

Ok so it isn't online
It looks good could you tell me what other popular psp game it is similar too

Thefreeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok so it isn't online
It looks good could you tell me what other popular psp game it is similar too

You mean Sao style that can be played with 4 players coop/multiplayer?

Monster hunter,phantasy star portable 2,Frontier Gate Boost+ (full jp but there's an awesome blog with pictures that guide you) ,Toukiden.​

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I honestly think Bandai really just does not care about making good english translations anymore. I have been playing Magical World (3ds) and it is horrible in terms of script work. I am not entirely sure if there are lines that are completely missing bits of dialog in it or not but the formatting is horrible. But then that goes as far back as their work on Legend of Heroes 3-5. The QC department either needs to be fired or educated on how to edit a script in a game. I am personally hoping the fan work on this game will see the light of day. I know it will be a million times better because fans know what they expect from a game translation and really will usually pour their heart & soul into trying to make the best possible product they can.

Yeah, sadly a lot of their games have bad translations, then they complain about the games not doing well. x'D
It's not always the case however, most of the Tales of games released in the past have had great translations and really good english VA's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30