Muramasa Rebirth PS Vita Hd textures project

Plaidray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So this is the finished project with the help of a user Xibalva we managed to finish this project ,xibalva helped me so much ,that this became our project at the end not just mine :)

If there are some missing textures please take screenshot and and write it in the comment so we can fix it :)

Only works on Emulator VIta3K

All of my textures are free and will always be :)

If you want to check other of my projects or donate you can find the link here

https://sites.google.com/view/plaidray/startseite

P.S I am thinking of upscaling the Vita version of Odins Sphere ,but I am not sure if thats worth it, what do you guys say ?

60D5E0C35AEB92E8.png

Screenshot (93).png

Screenshot (94).png

Screenshot (95).png

Screenshot (99).png

Screenshot (98).png

Last edited by Plaidray,

balloba

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hi, i made an account just for this. I completed the game almost at 100% with both momohime and kisuke and the first nekomata dlc. Sadly i was using a old vita3k build before they added texture dumping. I can give you the savefile if you want. You can quickly run through the game by spamming the op special skills i have equipped, i recommend you to do all the side bosses too. I haven't played the other dlcs yet so i can give you those textures too once i'm finished.
As a new member i can't post links so add me on discord (brapper_29033) if you need my help

Plaidray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i made an account just for this. I completed the game almost at 100% with both momohime and kisuke and the first nekomata dlc. Sadly i was using a old vita3k build before they added texture dumping. I can give you the savefile if you want. You can quickly run through the game by spamming the op special skills i have equipped, i recommend you to do all the side bosses too. I haven't played the other dlcs yet so i can give you those textures too once i'm finished.
As a new member i can't post links so add me on discord (brapper_29033) if you need my help
I sent you a DM on Discord

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope to see this finished! it would be nice for the definitive version of the game to look as good as it does with on Dolphin with its HD texture pack!

Reactions: Plaidray

MisakiJG

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Someone in China already made 4k textures and integrated them into the game along with a 60 fps fix.
The problem is that the download link is only available on Panbaidu. There used to be ways to download from panbaidu, but now it seems the download option is pretty much inaccessible outside of China without a chinese account and client.

Last edited by MisakiJG,

Plaidray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Someone in China already made 4k textures and integrated them into the game along with a 60 fps fix.
The problem is that the download link is only available on Panbaidu. There used to be ways to download from panbaidu, but now it seems the download option is pretty much inaccessible outside of China without a chinese account and client.

I am aware of that, but I would still do my version I use different tools to upscale textures than the ones in the video.
Post automatically merged:

I hope to see this finished! it would be nice for the definitive version of the game to look as good as it does with on Dolphin with its HD texture pack!
Yeah after I finish Tales of Destiny DC I will move to this game. Also the controls are perfect for the Vita Emulator it plays so much better than the Wii Version.

MisakiJG

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm playing with 2k version now. There is only one issue with sky textures in certain areas tho...You can see a distinct boundry that separates the textures. Everything else looks fine so far (font textures untouched).
PCSB00404_2024-02-14_19-28-24.png
PCSB00404_2024-02-14_19-42-45.png

Plaidray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm playing with 2k version now. There is only one issue with sky textures in certain areas tho...You can see a distinct boundry that separates the textures. Everything else looks fine so far (font textures untouched).
View attachment 420038View attachment 420039
Looks good I heard of the Version,but I will still continue with my Version of the textures
The skies problem has to do with Alpha channel and Model that was used

Reactions: xibalva

Plaidray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Any update on this?
Me and an another user are working on it. The game is big we are still collecting textures, after that is done the textures upscale/tweek will beginn. ThanI will release the beta version for tests .So the beta could be done in about 2 weeks or more depending on how much time we have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto