Hacking So... Maintenance is happening soon. So I highly recommend you block Nintendo's URLs.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This maint will certainly be an update. And will be an update like no other. This update has the ability of jumping from one device to the wii u.
So, those of you worried about your wii u updating should make certain all your devices are disconnected from the internet...(IE pc, tablet, cell phone you will need to power the cell phone down as it still has internet access without wifi, and any other console that connects online.)
Do not turn any device with internet connectivity on until we tell you otherwise. When it is safe mn1 will remotely power your wii u console back on and tell you it is safe to turn the rest of your devices on. If you do not want your homebrew being lost this is the only way you can protect your wii u.

Last edited by FaTaL_ErRoR,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm so sick of these threads, you should always take preemptive steps against updates if your using exploits on anything. Network maintenance has little to nothing to do with system updates. Network maintenance is not the appropriate time to take those steps. I swear these pop up every month by people that obviously don't know how things work.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't install tubehax when I added my network again.
It's really stupid of nintendo to just offer a completely manual setup or make the network test as soon the password was entered.
Well not as stupid when they thought to intialize even their latest controllers with the state of currently pressed buttons and analog sticks, this is unacceptable.
Agreed. I personally just put in a bad password, let it fail, then change the DNS and put in the right password. It still saves all the settings even if the connection fails.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it will rape our churches and burn our women :teach::whip:
God dammit, posts like these make my shitty day a little better. Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This maint will certainly be an update. And will be an update like no other. This update has the ability of jumping from one device to the wii u.
So, those of you worried about your wii u updating should make certain all your devices are disconnected from the internet...(IE pc, tablet, cell phone you will need to power the cell phone down as it still has internet access without wifi, and any other console that connects online.)
Do not turn any device with internet connectivity on until we tell you otherwise. When it is safe mn1 will remotely power your wii u console back on and tell you it is safe to turn the rest of your devices on. If you do not want your homebrew being lost this is the only way you can protect your wii u.
How could we be informed it's safe if all our devices are turned off? Is that part of MN1 remotely turning on our Wii U's and speaking through the Gamepad?

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong, not that many. NX is coming out. :P
But then we'll get the NX, and when we start hacking that there will be exploit patches that Nintendo puts out, and another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, and another one. Then the Wii U2: Motion S Plus will come out. And so forth.

The irony is real in this thread!
images

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But then we'll get the NX, and when we start hacking that there will be exploit patches that Nintendo puts out, and another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, and another one. Then the Wii U2: Motion S Plus will come out. And so forth.
Or it will be even harder to find exploits which makes devs even more paranoid to widen the enduserbase and we end up having first public hacks for it when the NXXDD Ultra is out

Reactions: Whatnoww

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or it will be even harder to find exploits which makes devs even more paranoid to widen the enduserbase and we end up having first public hacks for it when the NXXDD Ultra is out
Or the Gameboy Color Advance

Or the Gameboy Color Advance
wait that's a thnig nvm

darrin41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who cares if they update or not , get a life , u people come on here complain , cry , who gives a to flying f$$! must not have a 9-5 damn

Last edited by darrin41,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Both of mine are i5's lol