Hacking So... Maintenance is happening soon. So I highly recommend you block Nintendo's URLs.

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then there will be another maintenance, and another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one, another one.
Wrong, not that many. NX is coming out. :P

Reactions: WeedZ

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haha, the temp isn't happy unless it has something mindnumbingly stupid to fight about:
This is just a headsup to take preventive steps just In CASE an update is released and whoosh, religious debates xD
I think one should rather be safe then sorry, especially since (like menzioned before) a lot of us where nearly dieing in the wait for some homebrewy goodness *

I think it is nice to make people know about it and change their DNS prematurely, they don't have disadvantages, anyway.

(*also without wanting to reopen closed wounds, do me a favor and answer as neutral, objective and most importantly unsalty as possible: but am I the only one who feels that this leak of an exploit did nothing but HELP the community while frpm what i've heard the tempgods still have their secret exploits to brag about "maximizing the userbase"? So what where the further plans for silent keepery by them all about? from what i have heard the leak didn't happen in consent... (again, no salts please, let's talk about this like adults for the nice, done thing that it is. Just some exchange of insights!))

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then selfhosting and hotspotting a network without internet is, everyone has a smartphone, today. Also this still doesn't invalidate a friendly warning xD
That would be like saying some people are lactose intollerant, therefore we should avoid talking about cheese.
Not everyone is able to block URL's, so it's not always an option.

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I am fine with my Wii U updating. I don't really use Loadliine all that often. At least, not as much as I play Super Mario Maker and Splatoon online. I really only got it to try out Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE# (which is really fun) It's not like there is a lot of homebrew out for the Wii U anyway.

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually, I am fine with my Wii U updating. I don't really use Loadliine all that often. At least, not as much as I play Super Mario Maker and Splatoon online. I really only got it to try out Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE# (which is really fun) It's not like there is a lot of homebrew out for the Wii U anyway.
Well after my days of finally testing around i would say it's worth it for me for taiko, puyo puyo tetris, hid to vpad and jGecko allone to stay on this firm, qnd spoofing plus title installing will work just as good for fixing my splatoon and mariomaker onlineneeds.
But i can aknownledge the point that if you don't find the actual homebrew that usefull, the quantity isn't exactly mindblowing. To be honest I blame the late and scarce blossom of the scene for that. Nintendo did a fairly good job securing the WiiU and playing mindgames with us...

neoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Executing GX2 on my 5.5.1E console crashes Wii U, but executing "Standalone Kexploit Loadiine Version (kexploit10)" and then GX2 works... is that normal?

Edit: Crap, I managed to post to the wrong topic

Last edited by neoid,

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, there was a recent SDK update?
Or are you talking about the latest 2.13.01?
The 2.13.01 one. The same type of thread was posted back then and like this latest one, there was no update. Nintendo has to sell all the Wii U stock on the shelves in stores. I don't see them doing any update until they sell all the remaining inventory just sitting in stores.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.