Hardware How I fixed 160-0103 system memory error

SDIO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So my dear, I'm researching the means to try the possibility, as you said, the step by step is to dump the nand, transfer it to the SD card and then try to start the UDPIH through the console to correct the corruptions in the SD card, that's it ?
If the read only eMMC is really the problem, but I don't have much data on it, so I can't give you any probability.

Do you have a solder point diagram to dump the nand and what tools do I need?
Hiere is the thread about the hardware dump: https://gbatemp.net/threads/successfully-dumped-wiiu-emmc-nand-with-hardmod.457165/
But if you open up the console and see a eMMC that is not Hynix, it's very unlikely that this is the probkem.

bma37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If the read only eMMC is really the problem, but I don't have much data on it, so I can't give you any probability.

Hiere is the thread about the hardware dump: https://gbatemp.net/threads/successfully-dumped-wiiu-emmc-nand-with-hardmod.457165/
But if you open up the console and see a eMMC that is not Hynix, it's very unlikely that this is the probkem.
Well, I have news, I don't know if this is good or not, I opened the console and the nand is hynix, but when I cleaned the card and looked at the hdmi output I noticed that it has broken tracks, I'm going to change it to see what happens, maybe this is the defect.

SDIO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you wait a moment after powering the console on, can you power it off again by short pressing the power button?

bma37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you wait a moment after powering the console on, can you power it off again by short pressing the power button?
No, for it to turn off I have to hold the power button for some time, just like that it turns off

Ysecond

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello man !
I can’t move or rename file or folders in wupclient。
Could you please tell me, is this not achievable ? Did I use the wrong code?
( >>> w.ls() broken/ corrupt/ sys/ usr/ >>> w.mv("/vol/storage_mlc01/sys/title/00050010/10047000", "/vol/storage_mlc01/broken") Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> AttributeError: wupclient instance has no attribute 'mv' >>> ).
Thanks!

Ysecond

Trophies
XP
Country
China
May I ask if you know ,What is the resistance between two points when we cut off the CLK track?
I actually measured the resistance between 1.1 and 1.3K Ω,
I'm not sure if this is normal.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 1687501785187.png
    1687501785187.png
    1,014 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Danook28

Ysecond

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I think by now @Ysecond has already figured out, that he needs a modified wupclient with the mv function, like the one from @V10lator

I can't measure the resistance now, but myabe @Lazr1026 can.
Yes!I got it ,thank you!
Post automatically merged:

i dont believe there is any resistance. its direct connection emmc <-> SoC
OK!Thank you! perhaps I used the wrong measurement method.

Ysecond

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I think he got you wrong. If the trace is cut, you should see some high resitance or maybe even open circut, but can't measure it atm.
Haha, you understand me. That was once when I cut off CLK, and I used multimeter to confirm that it had been cut off. I have measured a resistance that is not infinite. So I'm confused. But now, we should discard this question, because the backup can be extract by wfs-extract.
May be I used the wrong gear, or my multimeter is too cheap.:lol:

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have measured a resistance that is not infinite.
Remember that the eMMC chip is still connected to 3.3V and GND, so what you measure is probably some pull-up or -down inside of the chip itself, that's what SDIO meaned with
you should see some high resitance
High, not infinite... Should be somewhere between 10 and 100 kOhm (note I didn't measure, these are just common used pull-up / pull-down resistances).

//EDIT: Then again you measure the CLK line, so inside of the SoC might be another pull-up or pull-down, so resistance might be higher than 100 or lower than 10 kOhm but still not infinite.

Last edited by V10lator,
Reactions: Valery0p

Ysecond

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Remember that the eMMC chip is still connected to 3.3V and GND, so what you measure is probably some pull-up or -down inside of the chip itself, that's what SDIO meaned with

High, not infinite... Should be somewhere between 10 and 100 kOhm (note I didn't measure, these are just common used pull-up / pull-down resistances).

//EDIT: Then again you measure the CLK line, so inside of the SoC might be another pull-up or pull-down, so resistance might be higher than 100 or lower than 10 kOhm but still not infinite.
Copy that!Thank you for sharing!

Ysecond

Trophies
XP
Country
China
HI ,SDIO,I got a 8GB console,SAMSUNG MLC,Freeze after logo ,It seems like corrupt mlc.
That's the logs, please take a look.:shy:
Thanks!

Attachments

• logs.rar
    735.1 KB · Views: 25
  • mlc_checker.txt
    3.4 MB · Views: 26

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.