Sega, Capcom And Namco Bandai Team Up For Mystery Nintendo Project

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you. Another shitty fighting game with Spamtastic Sonic, Pac-Man who sould be in a grave/museum, and Megaman in another game that isn't Legends, Battle Network, X, ZX, etc.

Nice job, Nintenshit. Nice Job.

They haven't even said what and how it would be...We don't even know if is just an eShop app. What make you think that? And even if is a crossover fighter(*cross fingers*) it would be awesome having all those franchises clashing each other.

Reactions: 1 person

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Thank you. Another shitty fighting game with Spamtastic Sonic, Pac-Man who sould be in a grave/museum, and Megaman in another game that isn't Legends, Battle Network, X, ZX, etc.

Nice job, Nintenshit. Nice Job.
dnh5Bm.jpg

are you fucking kidding me

This has nothing to do with Nintendo, it was announced on Nintendo Direct, that's all. Secondly, we don't know if it's a fighting game. In fact, we don't know anything about it at all.

People call me a troll? Have you seen this weeaboo?

Reactions: 4 people

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
The 3DS doesn't need another dumpy fighting game. I'm not looking forward to this crossover at all.

And just for the record, you are a troll prowler_.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It actually does have somthing to do with Nintendo b/c they're the ones publishing the game for the 3DS. The 3DS doesn't need another dumpy fighting game. I'm not looking forward to this crossover at all.

Namco is publishing the game.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
It actually does have somthing to do with Nintendo b/c they're the ones publishing the game for the 3DS. The 3DS doesn't need another dumpy fighting game. I'm not looking forward to this crossover at all.

Namco is publishing the game.

Ah, My bad. I'll edit my post.

I'm still unchaged about how I feel about this crossover.

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think they numbers on the keypad are what we need to focus on decoding.

OESLGO if you turn it to "caluclator letters"

No arrangement of those letters strikes me as a plossable word, but then I realized the website is Japanese and wondered if the letters might be Romanji or whatever you call it fro some Japanese word. I don't know any Japanese so I couldn't take it any further.

Of course I could be completely wrong about the letters thing and numbers might actually relate to something else which would make more sense. It doesn't seem to form a proper date of any kind, and it doesn't seem to be a countdown either as the numbers always remain the same. I'm not very familiar with these companies so I don't know if these numbers have ay significance for them.

Whatever the case, we should pursue the numbers. What other things can you come up with?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking "Sonic and Sega All Stars vs Capcom x Namco".

Why do you think it'll be a fighting game?

Two of the three companies involved essentially have monopolized the fighter market. Capcom has Street Fighter and their vs. franchise. Namco has Soul Calibur and Tekken. When their powers combine, that's a large majority of fighters, both 2D and 3D.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
3d5Pp.png

This just says "予測不可能," which means "impossible to predict." It could be that they'll surprise us with something no one could have ever guessed.

I wonder if this holds any significance? I Googled the number but got nothing.
ZawmA.png
It could be a game set in the year 32760. ='D

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't Sega have a fighter as well with Virtua Fighter ?

Yeah but it's still not as big as Street Fighter, vs. Capcom (probably the biggest one being Marvel vs. Capcom), Tekken, or Soul Calibur.

All this being said, a triple crossover fighter between the three would be awesome. I'd really want either a MvC3 or Soul Calibur type of fighting game though. I can't stand anything overly obtuse like Tekken or anything with as large a player gap as Street Fighter. MvC3 (also TvC) was easy to learn, hard to master, but overall a fun fighting game. Soul Calibur is just Soul Calibur which is usually fucking awesome. Although I don't exactly see Bamco's "hardcore" fighter characters like Nightmare smacking around Sonic the Hedgehog.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm well, my first impression from the website was apparently something akin to those fridge things in which most doctors keep the bodies before an autopsy. From which 3 test things comes out.

So ... maybe a survival-horror game ?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm well, my first impression from the website was apparently something akin to those fridge things in which most doctors keep the bodies before an autopsy. From which 3 test things comes out.

So ... maybe a survival-horror game ?

Leon Kennedy, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Nightmare walk into a haunted house. Sounds like a great game.

I'm actually dead serious, I would play that in a heartbeat. Leon's cheesy one-liners, Sonic's terrible 90's rad dialogue, and Nightmare's overly bad guy "I WILL RULE THE WORLD" quips fighting otherworldly horrors. Plus the gameplay would be Sonic Adventure meets Resident Evil 4 meets Soul Calibur. So expect you to be moving very fast, aiming very precisely, and also moving on a small three dimensional battlefield.

Fuck this is awesome.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think they numbers on the keypad are what we need to focus on decoding.

OESLGO if you turn it to "caluclator letters"

No arrangement of those letters strikes me as a plossable word, but then I realized the website is Japanese and wondered if the letters might be Romanji or whatever you call it fro some Japanese word. I don't know any Japanese so I couldn't take it any further.

Of course I could be completely wrong about the letters thing and numbers might actually relate to something else which would make more sense. It doesn't seem to form a proper date of any kind, and it doesn't seem to be a countdown either as the numbers always remain the same. I'm not very familiar with these companies so I don't know if these numbers have ay significance for them.

Whatever the case, we should pursue the numbers. What other things can you come up with?
I couldn't figure anything out in Japanese, either.

The numbers would be pronounced:
re-mi-fu-na-mu-re

But it still doesn't mean anything that I'm aware of. Meh, I don't want to overthink it because the number might be nothing at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel