What's up with Sega's sudden come back?

ReceiveYou

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

It looked like Sony PlayStation One or even like Nintendo Game Cube. But I guess Sega Dreamcast looked more like original Microsoft Xbox for instance when someone look at it nowadays…etc.

Bill Gates was actually rather fascinated by the Game Gear lol...but that was a different time before Windows 95

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Bill Gates was actually rather fascinated by the Game Gear lol...but that was a different time before Windows 95

I probably saw somewhere long time ago a video of why Microsoft had never made portable consoles handhelds,but currently I can’t find such video.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I doubt you would regret buying Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth, unless you just hate rpgs or good games.
Imagine mentioning both Montauk Project and Bridgewater Triangle fighting with humanoid porcupine with fur similar to Sonic the Hedgehog a’la Fleetway Comics with brown fur instead of blue one.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Imagine mentioning both Montauk Project and Bridgewater Triangle fighting with humanoid porcupine with fur similar to Sonic the Hedgehog a’la Fleetway Comics with brown fur instead of blue one.
What are you smoking this time? Tell me...

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Nothing really.
Then what did you really mean by your post? I can only understand the second part....imagining fighting a brown instead of blue humanoid porcupine like how Sonic originally was in the fleetway comic before he turned blue....
The first part I have no idea what that has to do with what you quoted..unless you're really so random and just want attention. Is that all there is to it?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Then what did you really mean by your post? I can only understand the second part....imagining fighting a brown instead of blue humanoid porcupine like how Sonic originally was in the fleetway comic before he turned blue....
The first part I have no idea what that has to do with what you quoted..unless you're really so random and just want attention. Is that all there is to it?
I want Sega to do something like antidote for CIA’s MK Ultra mindcontrol program so they would stop listening to mainstream media in case of Covid-19 or any kind of Coronavirus disease to the point if Sega/Sonic fans might freely keep speculating in online forums about what if Sega could be still first party company like Microsoft was for instance nowadays so they could at least test any kind of formerly top secret classified government military time travel machine technology that would take them to past,present and future…etc.

Reactions: LeoTCK

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe Sega should consider officially doing Streets of Rage 4 in 3D,Comix Zone 2 in 3D, I don’t know of how it could be in case of Golden Axe 4 maybe in could be also in 3D,renaming Sonic the Fighters somehow and make it look more like another clone of Super Smash Bros.,would Vectorman be considered as Sega’s answer to Nintendo’s Donkey Kong or would it be rather Alex Kidd,renaming Sonic R and make it look more like Mario Kart maybe Sonic Drift 3,what could be also Sega’s answers to Nintendo’s both EarthBound/MOTHER,Metroid,Landstalker in 3D,but all those titles mentioned by me for instance made for Sega Saturn as nowadays just only considered as so-called reverse engineering…etc. Who knows maybe Dulcy the Dragon could be Sega alternative of Yoshi in such games similar to both Super Smash Bros. 64 and Super Mario 64. As for Tiara Boobowski some people compared her to Princess Daisy. Maybe officially Sega(like it should had be done in the first place)do something similar to Super Mario Land 1. What was Sega’s answer to Nintendo’s GameBoy? Well I guess that Tiara Boobowski should be living in both Micromobotropolis and Mobotropolis. She should be dating both Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower. As for Sally Acorn I that Nicole the Holo-Lynx mini-computer could be equivalent of Toad for Princess Peach Toadstool like in Super Smash Bros. and like Sally in Sonic 1(you can download it in Sonic Retro(not exactly not at all Sonic Retro Forum)also who needs Shoichiro Irimajiri Aparition in Sega Dreamcast Tech Demo when you could use Ray the Flying Squirrel as Sega’s alternative of Nintendo’s Wario. So maybe as for Amy Rose she should be treated like Princess Shokora from Wario Land 4 so perhaps she should kiss Ray the Flying Squirrel(like it should be done in the first place)not Sonic the Hedgehog(like she never did). What kind of Sega alternative of Nintendo Pokemon could be? Maybe Digimon or something else? I guess that Ristar could be equivalent to Kirby(even in Super Smash Bros. 64). Besides I heard that Yuji Naka as one of former employees/employers wanted to make something like Star Fox,but for Sega Dreamcast. What could be even Sega’s answer to Nintendo’s Animal Crossing for since Sega Saturn?

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Maybe Sega should consider officially doing Streets of Rage 4 in 3D,Comix Zone 2 in 3D, I don’t know of how it could be in case of Golden Axe 4 maybe in could be also in 3D,renaming Sonic the Fighters somehow and make it look more like another clone of Super Smash Bros.,would Vectorman be considered as Sega’s answer to Nintendo’s Donkey Kong or would it be rather Alex Kidd,renaming Sonic R and make it look more like Mario Kart maybe Sonic Drift 3,what could be also Sega’s answers to Nintendo’s both EarthBound/MOTHER,Metroid,Landstalker in 3D,but all those titles mentioned by me for instance made for Sega Saturn as nowadays just only considered as so-called reverse engineering…etc. Who knows maybe Dulcy the Dragon could be Sega alternative of Yoshi in such games similar to both Super Smash Bros. 64 and Super Mario 64. As for Tiara Boobowski some people compared her to Princess Daisy. Maybe officially Sega(like it should had be done in the first place)do something similar to Super Mario Land 1. What was Sega’s answer to Nintendo’s GameBoy? Well I guess that Tiara Boobowski should be living in both Micromobotropolis and Mobotropolis. She should be dating both Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower. As for Sally Acorn I that Nicole the Holo-Lynx mini-computer could be equivalent of Toad for Princess Peach Toadstool like in Super Smash Bros. and like Sally in Sonic 1(you can download it in Sonic Retro(not exactly not at all Sonic Retro Forum)also who needs Shoichiro Irimajiri Aparition in Sega Dreamcast Tech Demo when you could use Ray the Flying Squirrel as Sega’s alternative of Nintendo’s Wario. So maybe as for Amy Rose she should be treated like Princess Shokora from Wario Land 4 so perhaps she should kiss Ray the Flying Squirrel(like it should be done in the first place)not Sonic the Hedgehog(like she never did). What kind of Sega alternative of Nintendo Pokemon could be? Maybe Digimon or something else? I guess that Ristar could be equivalent to Kirby(even in Super Smash Bros. 64). Besides I heard that Yuji Naka as one of former employees/employers wanted to make something like Star Fox,but for Sega Dreamcast. What could be even Sega’s answer to Nintendo’s Animal Crossing for since Sega Saturn?
1707457625216-png.418972

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer is Sony being easier to compete with nowadays.
Nah, the short answer is that Sega, when they did make consoles, did it worse than Sony, Nintendo, and then Microsoft. Their consoles after the Genesis was considered a commercial failure for them. So why keep making them?

Whats happening now? Sonic is still around and moving to other places we never expected them to go. Ended up on most Sony consoles, almost all Xbox consoles, and is now all over the Switch. It has become almost very easy for their developers to create the games for those consoles and then for Sega to pay for advertising and such. Sega also got into legitimately making software emulators to be purchased by gamers on consoles. Buy the first one Sega released on the Xbox. Its 50 games. All very well known and very well liked games. Why make consoles when you can't make money from them but you can from easily making the games available to everyone?

Sony is being easier to compete with because I'm fairly certain that whoever designed their console (Sony Playstation 5) look is slightly ignorant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto