MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
capcom_namco_sega_3ds.jpg

Nintendo has announced that Sega, Capcom and Namco will be teaming up together to create a brand new mystery project for the Nintendo 3DS. Obviously details are scarce regarding what these huge development studios and publishers are actually up to, but it definitely sounds like something to get excited about.

SOURCE

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC
SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC
PLEASE, DO EET
There's a hidden word in there, Hint: it's Sonic
...probably some new IP? or maybe they really are reviving old franchises?

raybattousai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A list of awesome ideas that I know are not going to come from this

1) A cross over RPG of Panzer Dragoon, Breath of Fire, and The Tales series
2) A Yakuza style game featuring characters from multiple series from each company
3) Power Stone 3 featuring characters from series such as Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter and more

I think the last idea is the most probable, but Capcom isn't really into the idea of making sequels that aren't guaranteed to sell like crack

Reactions: 1 person

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

2) A Yakuza style game featuring characters from multiple series from each company
3) Power Stone 3 featuring characters from series such as Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter and more

I think the last idea is the most probable, but Capcom isn't really into the idea of making sequels that aren't guaranteed to sell like crack
Oh god YES
Please, I need this

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Oh god YES
Please, I need this

Anyway, I'm hoping for either an awesome crossover fighter or RPG, or both together.

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
On the top of the teaser site, Banpresto can be seen together with Nintendo 3DS, and since Banpresto is a part of Namco that makes SRW and other rpg's, I'm pretty sure it'll be some sort of futuristic game. Seeing as sega and capcom have games that are set in the future, like megaman and phantasy star.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you. Another shitty fighting game with Spamtastic Sonic, Pac-Man who sould be in a grave/museum, and Megaman in another game that isn't Legends, Battle Network, X, ZX, etc.

Nice job, Nintenshit. Nice Job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pineapple is the safe word?