Sega, Capcom And Namco Bandai Team Up For Mystery Nintendo Project

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
A fighting game aka like MvC3 or TvC would be awesome! The problem is that I don't think the 3DS has the required processing power. I mean look at SSFIV 3D. Even the Vita version of UMvC3 don't look as good as the console version and the Vita is lot more powerful than the 3DS, The most powerful handheld device on the market right now to be exactly.

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Would also be cool a crossover of MegaMan, Sonic and Pac-Man. IDK maybe the story is about Dr. Eggman and Dr. Willy teaming up for something bad blah, blah, blah

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am dubious of epic studio team-ups since the worst Metroid ever "Other M"
Other M was Sakamoto's fault. Not Team Ninja. They just helped with the gameplay and had no input at all regarding the story.
But the gameplay is at fault as well. This Metroid is extremely linear, and gets extremely easy near the end. I think the bosses are a mixed bag.

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was thinking "Sonic and Sega All Stars vs Capcom x Namco".

Why do you think it'll be a fighting game?

Two of the three companies involved essentially have monopolized the fighter market. Capcom has Street Fighter and their vs. franchise. Namco has Soul Calibur and Tekken. When their powers combine, that's a large majority of fighters, both 2D and 3D.

That is one of the first things one would expect.
BUT, you should take into account the "no one will expect this" message - they know that a fighter is what most people would expect (and I doubt they would make such a fuss about it being unguessable if it was just a crossover fighter).

Thank you. Another shitty fighting game with Spamtastic Sonic, Pac-Man who sould be in a grave/museum, and Megaman in another game that isn't Legends, Battle Network, X, ZX, etc.

Nice job, Nintenshit. Nice Job.

Dude, what is up with you?
You have no justification to be angry (yet), you'd only be allowed to post something like that AFTER ACTUALLY KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
uh oh...Capcom and Namco?

DLCRape.
*Nintendo releases the 3DS, no DLC's on the horizon*

Fans Whine: NO DLC YET, Y U SO LAST YEAR NINTENDO?!?

*Nintendo rounds up a team of design studios known for alot of DLC and promises DLC's in the future, too*

Fans Whine: OOOHMAHGAWD, NINTENDO, DLC'S ARE LAME, CAN'T YOU JUST PROGRAM A FULL GAME? REALLY? U SO LAST YEAR.

Humans are horrible animals, they're never happy with what they get.

Reactions: 5 people

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*puts on fantasy hat*

Ladies and gentleman, this is the ultimate crossover game. It is the school/romance simulation game from Capcom's Rival Schools games where you build up a custom character's stats by attending classes and stalking people. But it includes characters from Street Fighter, Rival Schools, Tekken, Gundam, Shenmue and the Yakuza games for some reason. When you get into a battle, it isn't a normal fighting game - instead, it's one of the crazy super-complex battle systems from the Tales... games. Mini-games include some random shmups, an impossible side-scroller where you try to walk 5 steps without dying horribly, and spinball.

*takes off fantasy hat*

It was a kart racer! Curses!!

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait a second, I don't like that post, I resent it!

But yeah, the tales battle system is super complex to me. At least the one I played was... it was like, hold down to charge this one meter, hold up to charge a different meter, and your attack and defense change based on how much the meter is charged, and your moves change based on this cube that you spin around, and you can get even more moves by leveling up different skills and connecting cubes together. And then like, when the battle ends there are 20 different stats based on your battle performance, and there are freakin' DECIMALS. Like, "oh, your passive-aggressiveness was 0.514, you get a C+ for effort". More complex than I am used to!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive...