Hacking [release] Use blocked DS flashcards on 3DS, probably N3DS too.

u4ia24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download cia, copy the launcher.dat and flashcardtimewarp.cia to a SD card that doesnt have emunand set up on it, install cia via devmenu

Just to clarify, is there a way now to use the DS Profile Exploit on the 2DS? What should be the whole process? Will unblocking the Blue Card on the 2DS do the trick or do we also need to downgrade the System Settings? It's hard to keep track which exploit has been fixed on specific FW...

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download cia, copy the launcher.dat and flashcardtimewarp.cia to a SD card that doesnt have emunand set up on it, install cia via devmenu

im sorry im a newb, so u are saying to download what cia exactly? and for devmenu i just jam it into the new sd card?

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did anyone got AceKard2i to work on the N3DS already?

I've tried different TWL_FIRM files, but I always end up having a black display when trying to run the AceKard...
AFAIK, installing an older version of TWL_FIRM breaks it entirely, which prevents the system from running DS games. That might be why you can't run your AK2i on the N3DS.

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
downgrading TWL_FIRM does work but only to version 1489 (or higher), if you go to v432 DS games won't work any more.....and you can only downgrade TWL_FIRM on the o3DS, not the n3DS

Hmm, any idea if some (dirty) hack would still make it possible to get it to work on the N3DS?

Reactions: Margen67

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamesquest1 sorry for the the bother dude but i'm really confused on this. could you please elaborate more on what cia i install? i got the flashcardtimewarp.cia and put it in a new sd card. now im confused on what to do next? do i use the red gateway card to boot into gw emunand mode and access bigbluemenu and install the flashcardwarp thing??

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
use a different SD card that you didnt set emunand up on, copy the launcher.dat and cia file to the new temporary SD card, boot up GW mode, launch devmenu/bigbluemenu from the GW card and install the cia......turn off console, put your old SD back in and the blue card will now work in sysnand

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use a different SD card that you didnt set emunand up on, copy the launcher.dat and cia file to the new temporary SD card, boot up GW mode, launch devmenu/bigbluemenu from the GW card and install the cia......turn off console, put your old SD back in and the blue card will now work in sysnand

just did that, are u sure it works on a 2DS?

Edit: what if the sd card i used was used to setup emunand and then formatted? does that matter?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work