Not open for further replies.

GalileoInsight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried using TW Patch to install the analog stick patch for SM64DS but after patching it I tried to load into twilight menu to enable the cheat but it was stuck on a black screen for 5 mins so I force shutdown my 3ds. I restarted tried again didn't work. I tried patching again didn't work. I tried deleting the cheats and patching again didn't work. I tried reinstalling Twilight menu and using the fixes like the TW fixer, didn't work. Tried deleting all data of twilight from my 3ds as per instructions for how to uninstall, didn't work. And now I see that other DS apps like wifi settings for ds also have a black screen so I guess the whole mode is borked. Is there a way to fix this? Or will I never play Rhythm Heaven Again.....
Post automatically merged:

Hey I was able to fix it by by starting the system by holding select and power and disabling "enable loading external firmware and modules" and "enable game patches" which I had enabled for installing the camera mod. I guess I will have to give up on the mod, the scare was not worth it lol.

Last edited by GalileoInsight,
  • Angry
Reactions: SylverReZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?