ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBC VC Injector for 3DS

staticasaurus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pinging @Asdolo and hoping for an answer:

Is there a way to modify face_cgb.ttp directly? I wanted to do the frame edit with an official VC release, so I had to use this tool to create the cia, install the app, then use godmode9 to yoink the file out of the RomFS and layeredFS it. If I could just modify that file directly (or transform a PNG into the proper ttp file), then it would make it way easier.

Also, how do you use NSUI to load the custom frame? I tried, and couldn't figure out how to do it.

And finally, is there a way to remove the battery led indicator light? I have successfully loaded my custom frame, but that red light shines through behind my frame.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
is there a way to remove the battery led indicator light? I have successfully loaded my custom frame, but that red light shines through behind my frame.
im not sure if that's what you're talking about but the rosalina menu has an option to disable LED, and someone came up with a homebrew to fully controll both leds if i remember correctly

staticasaurus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure if that's what you're talking about but the rosalina menu has an option to disable LED, and someone came up with a homebrew to fully controll both leds if i remember correctly
It's the battery indicator on the frame when launching Virtual Console software while holding start or select.

zanma

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried Robopon sun version but doesn't work...is there a reason in particular? (on 2DS)

Another question, it's possible install LSDJ? that gives an error, not white screen...This:
Error type: generic
Process ID: 45
Process name: Metal Ge
Process title ID: 0x0004000000e4bd00

Adress: 0x00141c90
Error code: 0xc86044cd

press any button to reboot.

Last edited by zanma,

BoyAndHisBlob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know Robopon Sun had an infrared panel built into the cartridge for use in-game and battles/trades with other players. Since it's the only GBC game with that I'm guessing it crashes the emulator? I'm getting the same white screen at boot issue too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work