Not open for further replies.

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So music goes inside the SD>3DS>data>freeshop>music directory. Which format does it support? Can we just rip music files from games and use it?
I ripped stream audio files in MCA format and plays fine in foobar2000 with VGM stream plugin. Since it already has loop, can we just use those files?
Supported format are: BCSTM, AAC and Ogg

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually scrap that, i know how sleep mode works, but streetpass mii plaza dlc goes automatically in the sleep mode download but it never starts

Last edited by Leooogamer,

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
i found problem about cove story this game its in korean no appears the flag ¿its a bug its not implemented? another problem is when i want read the information of japanese game i cant read anything its all question mark

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i found problem about cove story this game its in korean no appears the flag ¿its a bug its not implemented? another problem is when i want read the information of japanese game i cant read anything its all question mark
Korean flag has been implemented in 3.1.1 ;)
Concerning the Japanese text, I know, I will dig into that.
Arc13, when's the next update due?
Absolutely love what you're doing with this.
Next Saturday

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
Getting a bug if it is not reported yet.

Latest arc freeshop, luma 7.0.

The screen dim function after inactivity somehow completely shuts off the top screen. This persists even after the app is closed and requires a 3ds reboot to resolve.

Reactions: Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Getting a bug if it is not reported yet.

Latest arc freeshop, luma 7.0.

The screen dim function after inactivity somehow completely shuts off the top screen. This persists even after the app is closed and requires a 3ds reboot to resolve.
Can confirm. It might be related to the fact that the dim actually is no longer a dim but a top screen turnoff.

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go back a page and read the comments.
Im just having trouble with Putting in an URL link to the encTitleKey.bin file on the freeShop's Settings > Update > Auto-update title keys from URL. While I know it has to be in an http://<that>.<site>.gq/downloadenc format for the Auto-update URL. I'm still getting an error when trying to install games!

Attachments

• Problem.JPG
    Problem.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 260

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Im just having trouble with Putting in an URL link to the encTitleKey.bin file on the freeShop's Settings > Update > Auto-update title keys from URL. While I know it has to be in an http://<that>.<site>.gq/downloadenc format for the Auto-update URL. I'm still getting an error when trying to install games!
Go to the actual website, and click the button to make a QR code appear, and scan that (there's a little button next to the text box for the URL to scan QR codes)

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think looping is supported, and BCSTM is a 3DS audio format
Possible to support MP3 or aac? I mean i don't even think 3ds sound supports ogg, i didn't even know is a common format. Does anyone know any games that has bcstm or how to make it?

Also I installed a CIA that freeshop didn't list in the list of installed games. I dunno why it didn't show up but is azure striker gunvolt striker pack. It wasn't in the list of installed cia games for some reason.:unsure:

joten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to download something just to try out the new sleep download feature. I opened my 3DS and the download stayed at 0%.

After cancelling the download, the 3DS menu told me that I can redownload the game from the eShop later.

Anybody else have it happen to them? I'm still waiting out the banwave, so I dunno if I should check if its actually available on my eShop account.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I tried to download something just to try out the new sleep download feature. I opened my 3DS and the download stayed at 0%.

After cancelling the download, the 3DS menu told me that I can redownload the game from the eShop later.

Anybody else have it happen to them? I'm still waiting out the banwave, so I dunno if I should check if its actually available on my eShop account.
Yes that happened to me too. I thought it was because I tried to put too much on to download, but if you got the problem too, maybe that wasn't the cause.

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Korean flag has been implemented in 3.1.1 ;)
Concerning the Japanese text, I know, I will dig into that.

Next Saturday

Coming back after a 3 months 3ds break. Heard the drama about Cruel. Where can i read the differences between his last update, compared to the awesome job I'm hearing that you're doing. Any major differences?

Last edited by Nickbo,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo