• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this is a bit worryingsome. after a rather odd and strange Modem Reset (about same time i got a automated call from my ISP this is the time my bill cycles and its ually a reminder, so i just tune those out) went to check for updates on freeshop, it couldnt connect. (no not banned atm) so i goto the release page. only the repo will not load or direct CIA downloads work. anywhere else on notabug work

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this is a bit worryingsome. after a rather odd and strange Modem Reset (about same time i got a automated call from my ISP this is the time my bill cycles and its ually a reminder, so i just tune those out) went to check for updates on freeshop, it couldnt connect. (no not banned atm) so i goto the release page. only the repo will not load or direct CIA downloads work. anywhere else on notabug work
Seems fine. Clicking on link starts download for files.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems fine. Clicking on link starts download for files.
i looked over the modem, and if i do a factory reset it's fine for about 10 mins then ffft back to being what ahhpears blocked. wonder if this is something comcast is starting? (that would mean here more than there would be blocked .) i'll deal w/ it in time.

lolcatzidk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me with a problem? Freeshop will not update the games. My friend already has Fire Emblem Echoes:Shadows of Valentia, but my still have games from over 2 weeks ago. Please help/advise what to do.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me with a problem? Freeshop will not update the games. My friend already has Fire Emblem Echoes:Shadows of Valentia, but my still have games from over 2 weeks ago. Please help/advise what to do.
probbly had the Broken titlekey site in your URLs take what ya have in it and just add .gq to it thats the most we can say w/o tipping over the ToS for the forums.

Reactions: lolcatzidk

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I cannot start the app.

When I start the app, it says:
loading cache: r56...
Extracting Cache...
Loading Gameslist...

And then the app crashes.

I have no chance to set the title keys site, because it crashes before I get to any menu. :(
I already deleted 3ds/data/freeshop and reinstalled the app, but its the same error.

Any ideas?

I have a New 3DS XL with 11.4, Luma3DS 7.1, latest boot9strap (from 26th May), latest freeshop version (from 27th of May).

Last edited by MSco,

WolfSanity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have the same problem as lolcatzidk and I've followed the directions on how to fix it and my URL is *snip* and refreshed the cache however, I still can't get the English version of Fire Emblem Echoes. Any help would be appreciated...

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have the same problem as lolcatzidk and I've followed the directions on how to fixed it and my URL is -snip- and refreshed the cache however, I still can't get the English version of Fire Emblem Echoes. Any help would be appreciated...
First of all, you can't link to that site.
Second of all, FE: Echoes DLC is not working, we can't fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o