Status
Not open for further replies.

illest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got locked out of my account because of the two step verification thing and the google authenticator app on my old phone is long gone, so i have no other way to get into my account. So i just made a new one. It's the same name but i added _xAsianzZ to it.
Got my account back!

Crimson-Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hate to repeat a question that has already been asked however i dident find any answers anywhere so i will ask it again ... is there currently no themes available for freeshop? ... i looked and could not find any ... i only want to theme as the default colors are a bit bright and i much prefer darker colors anyway ... also if there are themes ... where are they? and how do i install them if the place that has them does not already contain instructions ... thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope i can get an answer not only for me but for the others that have also asked ^.=.^

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hate to repeat a question that has already been asked however i dident find any answers anywhere so i will ask it again ... is there currently no themes available for freeshop? ... i looked and could not find any ... i only want to theme as the default colors are a bit bright and i much prefer darker colors anyway ... also if there are themes ... where are they? and how do i install them if the place that has them does not already contain instructions ... thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope i can get an answer not only for me but for the others that have also asked ^.=.^
People are working on it. If you read the last few pages, you would've noticed two people actively trying make dark themes. It's new. People need time to figure it out.

Crimson-Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are working on it. If you read the last few pages, you would've noticed two people actively trying make dark themes. It's new. People need time to figure it out.
ok i must have overlooked that information ... i was very tired when i posted that after having just gotten home from a rather nightmarish shift at work .... i will just keep checking back i guess ... thanks for the reply

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using freeShop 3.1.0 and every time my buddy tries to download Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia DLC, the download gets left at 99% with it saying "Suspended". Any ideas on how to fix that?

Tesslaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using freeShop 3.1.0 and every time my buddy tries to download Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia DLC, the download gets left at 99% with it saying "Suspended". Any ideas on how to fix that?
Everyone is having that problem, no matter if you try downloading it from freeShop, CIAngel or FBI with the qr. So no solution right now

Reactions: sora10pls
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1