Status
Not open for further replies.

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unbelievably good! Great work @arc13 ! One bug I have noticed and tested. If you use the c stick and go to the right if you try to go past the magnifying glass for searching the app freezes, force shuts down and reboots the console.

Reactions: arc13

Tsezerai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im sorry but this isn't the first time this has happenned. This has happenned MANY times before. I am just mad because people keep saying they are the same thing.
I know they are two different things, but the cache has to be changed by the author of the program since it is internal. And do not use capital letters, we can understand each other perfectly without shouting. The cache must also head to the domain .gq :)

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they are two different things, but the cache has to be changed by the author of the program since it is internal. And do not use capital letters, we can understand each other perfectly without shouting. The cache must also head to the domain .gq :)
Just stop. It's clear you don't know how it works. Go read more of the thread. Three things are maintained by three different people.

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I really need some help here. How do I use the sleep function? I tap on the moon icon and now it turns red but I don't see any file being downloaded? Do I just close my 3DS at that point?

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just updated. It looks beautiful. One question however: What does the black triangle in the top left mean? I can't tap it or select it. Is it my internet connection? If so, maybe add a little point before it like it's done on the home menu.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guys I really need some help here. How do I use the sleep function? I tap on the moon icon and now it turns red but I don't see any file being downloaded? Do I just close my 3DS at that point?
Just press "Y" on the game you want to download
I did that with SMM and it downloaded it just fine on my end

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Just press "Y" on the game you want to download
I did that with SMM and it downloaded it just fine on my end
Curious but after you press "Y" what exactly happened? Did the moon icon turn to red-and your 3DS entered sleep mode on its own or did you manually close the lid? And did the game you were downloading appear in the downloads bar? How did you know that the file has already been downloaded?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Curious but after you press "Y" what exactly happened? Did the moon icon turn to red-and your 3DS entered sleep mode on its own or did you manually close the lid? And did the game you were downloading appear in the downloads bar? How did you know that the file has already been downloaded?
Wait, I should mention something
@arc13 when testing sleep mode, after adding a game to sleep and trying to return to the homescreen, my system locked up. After resetting the system, it showed the game ready to download.
Now back to you, that's what happened to me.

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, I should mention something
@arc13 when testing sleep mode, after adding a game to sleep and trying to return to the homescreen, my system locked up. After resetting the system, it showed the game ready to download.
Now back to you, that's what happened to me.
Okay... in my case, I tapped on the moon icon, it turned to red, I closed the lid, and now my 3DS's blue light is blinking (might be an indication that it's downloding while in sleep mlde)

Not sure though too afraid to check cause im downloading a big file and it might cancel the download if I go out of sleep mode

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Okay... in my case, I tapped on the moon icon, it turned to red, I closed the lid, and now my 3DS's blue light is blinking (might be an indication that it's downloding while in sleep mlde)

Not sure though too afraid to check cause im downloading a big file and it might cancel the download if I go out of sleep mode
It doesn't cancel anything if you go out of sleep mode. And before sleep downloading, you need to close freeshop.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, OP, where can I find the thread for Timmy? Hard to find with this Tapatalk app....

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... my download isn't progressing, what gives? Do I just minimize freeshop or close it while I sleep mode download? I have it closed and it's not downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k