• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. So I can't use this on the welcome amiibo update, or we can't use it on a CIA or cart with the welcome amiibo update preinstalled? Cause I had to update mine, so would it work?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. So I can't use this on the welcome amiibo update, or we can't use it on a CIA or cart with the welcome amiibo update preinstalled? Cause I had to update mine, so would it work?
If your icon looks like this, you can use the plugin.
tumblr_static_91ewgfltns4kgsww8s4gsos8s.png

If your game icons looks different than this, you can't use the plugin.

sakurakinomoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i downloaded the plugin, but at the title screen when i press "select" nothing happen. how i can activate the cheats? if i press x+y it appears a menu but i don't know what to do then. please help me

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do It only on the title screen OR INSIDE a house or building. It will freeze if done in any place that's not those two.
I'm sure that's the safest way to do it, but my game only freezes occasionally when activating (more using than activating) cheats outdoors. Is it not supposed to freeze at all?

Farz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure that's the safest way to do it, but my game only freezes occasionally when activating (more using than activating) cheats outdoors. Is it not supposed to freeze at all?
Yeah if you don't do it indoors or on your title screen it would crash after a minute or two.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah if you don't do it indoors or on your title screen it would crash after a minute or two.
Oh okay lol. That's why. I figured I was just using the speed hack to much. I also thought that making sure you are in a building when you activate it was just a noob only precaution, I didn't realize it actually was important. Sorry :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0