Pokémon X & Y Pokémon format dumped, decrypted and documented.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for the release of Pokegen with 6th gen support, by the time I get my Pokemon Y copy, I'm not sure if I can get that mystery gift, although is Pokegen already supports 6th gen till then, I can just inject the mystery gift files.

The Pokegen Creator has retired and won't be doing any more work with it.

Hauro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like there is alot of confusion. This will only make it easier to obtain 5 or 6 IV pokemon maybe shinies since we dont know yet how shinies are determined. The 3DS encryption is not cracked this is most likely GTS spoofing and if you want to play online with your 9000 Attack Watergun Charizard there will still be checks and for legit breeders it is pretty easy to hatch a 5 IV perfect Pokemon anyways. This is just a way to create legit hacked Pokemon.

TL;DR
It just saves alot of time.

Reactions: chartube12

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Personally, I'm not fan of Pokegen (I'm not even familiar with the program), but every progress done is going to be well received.

Reactions: MushGuy

Marinkmus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, its called Pokesav 3rd gen

I can't wait for the release of Pokegen with 6th gen support, by the time I get my Pokemon Y copy, I'm not sure if I can get that mystery gift, although is Pokegen already supports 6th gen till then, I can just inject the mystery gift files.
I heard you can Girantina as a gift. I'm gonna get pokemon X next week.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=gOSCzBOGtgE

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I just hope Nintendo is able to detect when a Pokémon's been modified and block its use in the online battle system or GTS.

They probably won't be able to do anything above not allowing Pokemon with modified, not-normal move sets (For instance, Charizard with Confuse Ray). That means that once this is done, expect some epic Pokemon online.

I also wonder if they would be able to check the cartridge for Un-Released Pokemon, like one's that will come out in events for the TV show.

Reactions: IronClouds

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since the beginning of gen 5 gamefreak and nintendo have done a lot to ensure that pokemon used online are at the very least legal. you won't ever see a poke with over max stats because they constantly re-calculate pokemon stats after virtually everything. they don't allow moves a poke can't know, nor do they allow EVs over 510. at the very worst, the most someone could do is (eventually, awhile from now) use this to battle on wifi using a poke with max stats. that's really not a big deal given how easy it is to breed for good stats this gen. or maybe a poke that isn't in a gen 6 game, but that will be changing as of december anyway.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I swear if we start seeing hacked Pokemon, I will skullfuck every person who starts putting that shit online. I am sure Nintendo will monitor people who put duped and hacked Pokemon up for trade.

Reactions: Yepi69

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear if we start seeing hacked Pokemon, I will skullfuck every person who starts putting that shit online. I am sure Nintendo will monitor people who put duped and hacked Pokemon up for trade.

Prepare to skullfuck a lot of people, then. It's inevitable.

Reactions: gamefan5

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn straight!! now i'll only get back into pokemon if it let me battle with my ubers with random people. like if it's ok with them. like you know a search setting option.

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wireshark_sm.jpg

I've personally caught a Gabite on friend safari and could breed him to make lots of level 1 Gibles too...

I'm not seeing anything here to explain the insanity of everyone worried about the save file being decrypted with no way to use a modified save...

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, I don't really care. Hacked guys are coming over in December anyway. I emphasized getting a shiny gen6 for this reason but if we can pokegen all pokemon no big change. Just less time consuming.

The wifi rooms in free battle are still going to be all MewtwoX, Yveltal, Xerneas little kids and Talonflame, Klefki Garchomp aspies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo