Pokémon X & Y Pokémon format dumped, decrypted and documented.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy shit all ready? it's not even a month yet.

funny thing, we were going to do all this the day after the games came out. the only reason we didn't is that xfr was unavailable due to real life. he picked up an eshop copy a couple hours after it came out and i bought mine asap on the 12th in preparation for doing it that day, but we were delayed.

Reactions: signz
D

Deleted User

Don't like hacks? Don't use them, nobodies forcing you.

I'm not going to stop playing, or shiny hunting, because I play to have fun. You all seem to forget why we play games.

Reactions: tbgtbg and signz

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu

I'm not going to stop playing, or shiny hunting, because I play to have fun. You all seem to forget why we play games.
yes but many people understandably don't want to play (via random battle) against hacks, or get traded them, legit (i meant legal) or hacked.

Reactions: DSoryu

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

That's the thing, especially for the DS/3DS titles, legit users end up getting affected. Look at Mario Kart DS for example.

Reactions: NEP

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't have fun with cheaters running around. :(

Not everyone has ALL FUCKING DAY grind like you all do. If we want to play competitive Pokemon we have to HAUL ASS for over 7+hrs a day just to make that 1 perfect Pokemon! It takes FOREVER to get just one perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV team and you might now even get THAT lucky and just get 4-5 IVs you need.
When this tool is finished and almost all the bugs are fixed, it's going to be a godsend for us.
Until then we have to either grind like hell or play Pokemon Showdown.

Reactions: tbgtbg
D

Deleted-188346

Not everyone has ALL FUCKING DAY grind like you all do. If we want to play competitive Pokemon we have to HAUL ASS for over 7+hrs a day just to make that 1 perfect Pokemon! It takes FOREVER to get just one perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV team and you might now even get THAT lucky and just get 4-5 IVs you need.
When this tool is finished and almost all the bugs are fixed, it's going to be a godsend for us.
I agree that IV training is a stupid aspect of Pokémon, however just because a game has a flawed gameplay component it doesn't mean that it's justifiable for people to destroy the online community with Hackémon.

Also, if this is seriously why people want to hack, then why aren't people more public about it? Gamefreak seem pretty open to fixing the EV/IV grindfest given the addition of Super Training.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I agree that IV training is a stupid aspect of Pokémon, however just because a game has a flawed gameplay component it doesn't mean that it's justifiable for people to destroy the online community with Hackémon.

They don't make you do it, so it's not flawed.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know why people are blaming the hacks when nintendo cant even implement a basic feature into their own network...

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
So, is completely possible to get this at lv1 caught with a Premiumball?
wireshark_sm.jpg

It is possible. On breeding, the Pokémon gets the Pokéball of the mother.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can just ignore IVs honestly. Good tactics, teams, items and attacks > Pokemon with stats that are like 2 higher. Well, unless you want to get REALLY competetive, but for that you'd need to haul ass anyway.

Demonchld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sure hope this game keeps hacked Pokémon out and no one hacks this.... We don't need any damn cheating in this game and for fucks sake the game is only 40$ go out and buy the damn game its more then worth it.

This news makes me sad as now online battles will be nothing more then just little kids with there damn hacked Pokémon

this is the same kind of person who bitches about MMOs like wow being such a grind fest. Everyone just wants shit handed to them and never wants to work for anything. but at the same time they want to pwn the charts but not work for it. fuck hacks they need to keep that shit away from Pokémon if you don't like the grind fest and the challenge of pokemon then this game is not for you. I sure as hell don't want to play with a bunch of lame hackers

Reactions: CanuckBuck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQ0f5zDhaQ +1