Emulation Hardware Android Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu Yuzu Android

Dakudoragon06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
How do i play Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu with stable 30 FPS in Yuzu Android? That game should be light considering that the NSP size is only around 4 GB, but i'm never reach 30 FPS in Open World. My device was Xiaomi Pad 5 with SD 860 and 6 GB RAM, it can handle many games that are much heavier than this with stable FPS. Can someone give me an advice?

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That game should be light considering that the NSP size is only around 4 GB
That is not how it works. Your phone is similar to the phone i had: POCO X3 Pro 8GB RAM and Snapdragon 855+ (Winch is the same as a 860. 855+ is just slightly overclocked version of the 855. Later they renamed it to 860) and mine as couldn't run it. Yuzu on Android is relatively new, so performance issues are also normal and expected.

Reactions: Hayato213

Dakudoragon06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
That is not how it works. Your phone is similar to the phone i had: POCO X3 Pro 8GB RAM and Snapdragon 855+ (Winch is the same as a 860. 855+ is just slightly overclocked version of the 855. Later they renamed it to 860) and mine as couldn't run it. Yuzu on Android is relatively new, so performance issues are also normal and expected.
I know performance issues are normal for new emulator, but look at this video
He is using device that's slightly weaker than me, but he can get 30 FPS in Let's Go Pikachu. I can't even get 30 FPS at all in the first town. I've already tried using the same version of yuzu and settings like him, but doesn't make any differences. Do you know why?

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know performance issues are normal for new emulator, but look at this video
He is using device that's slightly weaker than me, but he can get 30 FPS in Let's Go Pikachu. I can't even get 30 FPS at all in the first town. I've already tried using the same version of yuzu and settings like him, but doesn't make any differences. Do you know why?

Because your phone sucks?

Apperantly, you know little to NOTHING about emulation. So it is a waste of time explaining something you wouldn't understand anyways. You can whine about that your little Snapdragon 860 can't handle it, but that isn't going to bring you any futher. How about buying a actual Switch?

Dakudoragon06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Because your phone sucks?

Apperantly, you know little to NOTHING about emulation. So it is a waste of time explaining something you wouldn't understand anyways. You can whine about that your little Snapdragon 860 can't handle it, but that isn't going to bring you any futher. How about buying a actual Switch?
I'm sorry if you misunderstand my question, I just want to know why a device whose specifications are lower than me can run the games with a higher FPS (for this case, pokemon Let's Go). Does each device have different compatibility even though the specifications are lower?

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didn't misunderstand your question. He doesn't know the answer. He's bloviating to save face.

There's a few things you can try. One is the resolution scaling. Dropping it down to .75 or .50 can help with your frame rate. Also, some games perform better under Yuzu using the 16.1.0 firmware as opposed to the 17.0.0 and vice versa. If one isn't working well, you could try the other. I get better frame rates with Let's Go, Pikachu on 17.0.0 on Build 248 for Android.

And before you shoot your mouth off, PopcornSweetie, I own two Switches and a legit copy of Let's Go, Pikachu.

Dakudoragon06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
He didn't misunderstand your question. He doesn't know the answer. He's bloviating to save face.

There's a few things you can try. One is the resolution scaling. Dropping it down to .75 or .50 can help with your frame rate. Also, some games perform better under Yuzu using the 16.1.0 firmware as opposed to the 17.0.0 and vice versa. If one isn't working well, you could try the other. I get better frame rates with Let's Go, Pikachu on 17.0.0 on Build 248 for Android.

And before you shoot your mouth off, PopcornSweetie, I own two Switches and a legit copy of Let's Go, Pikachu.
Thanks for your information bro, it seems there's still hope for humanity if many peoples like you exist in this world 🙏

Reactions: anotherthing

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"And before you shoot your mouth off, PopcornSweetie, I own two Switches and a legit copy of Let's Go, Pikachu."

Oh. I own FOUR Switches and a copy if BOTH Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.

Besides, i know more about emulation then you think. I am in the scene for 12+ years kiddo... Also, no android phone is the same. So before you shoot your mouth off.. Learn how to fucking reply to someone you noob.

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your information bro, it seems there's still hope for humanity if many peoples like you exist in this world 🙏

No problem. It would be nice if videos like the one you posted also posted their settings in the description of their videos, so people with similar hardware could see what they did to get the results they got. Yuzu is nice enough to put a little of that information with their FPS counter, so you know he's using the Native Code Execution setting in that field as opposed to anything fancier.

Oh. I own FOUR Switches and a copy if BOTH Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.

No one cares except you, since you decided to tell the guy that was just asking a question to go buy a Switch. Nice assumption considering you said you tried emulating this game with a phone with similar spec to his and also own four Switches. Perhaps failing to get it working, you ran out to GameStop and bought those four Switches?
Besides, i know more about emulation then you think. I am in the scene for 12+ years kiddo...

Oh boy! 12+ years! That's amazing to those of us with Amigas back in the 1980s. Look at you, like a newborn foal trying to stand.

But here's some sagely advice from someone that's been around longer than you have. If you don't want people treating you like a dick, don't act like a dick to someone just asking a question. I'm sure you had questions 12 years ago when you were getting started.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto