Tutorial NOOB friendly guide to Downgrading your 3DS (From FW <10.7!!)

Didja downgrade successfully from 10.4/10.5/10.6 ?

• O3ds yes

Votes: 137 41.6%
  • O3ds no

Votes: 18 5.5%
  • New 3DS yes

Votes: 128 38.9%
  • New 3DS no

Votes: 18 5.5%
  • I'll wait until yls8/smea releases an entrypoint for me

Votes: 73 22.2%

• Total voters

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not working

i dont see n3ds ?

folder sd

safesysuploader ?
You just drag the SafeSysUpdater file into the 3ds folder for homebrew. After that, eject the SD card and put it back into your 3DS and run it, BUT do not press downgrade/upgrade. Make sure to press A when you open it so then it can check if you have the correct files for your 3DS.

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
safesysupdate i dont see

syfupdate working

safe sys update put here SD: Safesysupdate

n3ds not working
Since all the files failed, then you probably got the wrong files for your 3DS. Make sure that your 3DS is correctly the N3DS, you can tell by the little C-Stick on the top right of the bottom part of your 3DS when it is open. If its not there then it is the O3DS and not the N3DS, make sure to find the correct files online and make sure they are 100% for your system (N3DS/O3DS).

enes eyibil

Trophies
XP
Country
Since all the files failed, then you probably got the wrong files for your 3DS. Make sure that your 3DS is correctly the N3DS, you can tell by the little C-Stick on the top right of the bottom part of your 3DS when it is open. If its not there then it is the O3DS and not the N3DS, make sure to find the correct files online and make sure they are 100% for your system (N3DS/O3DS).

files right

i got new 3ds XL righ stick already
Ssu goes in your 3ds folder, it'll have a ? Icon and just use it for your downgrade since you have CN

icondoes not appear

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where I'm supposed to ask this but is there a way I can check my version of ironfall? I just bought another n3ds and had to redownload everything that I had before. I never updated ironfall on my old n3ds so I was wondering was the version I redownloaded is the new version or the one I had before cuz I'm trying to use that as an entrypoint?

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where I'm supposed to ask this but is there a way I can check my version of ironfall? I just bought another n3ds and had to redownload everything that I had before. I never updated ironfall on my old n3ds so I was wondering was the version I redownloaded is the new version or the one I had before cuz I'm trying to use that as an entrypoint?
Sorry man, but when you redownload ironfall then NEW version gets added... Sorry.

enes eyibil

Trophies
XP
Country

enterpointy ninja hack

Zyrmkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew ninty slick asses would do that. I got a downloaded oot3d on my console can I just use that or do I really need to fuggin spend 60 to 80 for a damn cubic ninja game? I'm on 10.7. I'm trying to downgrade.
Well if your already on 10.7 you have no way of installing the hax, I just buy a ninty selects oot and powersave or a sky3ds+ and download CN

Reactions: andremario81

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew ninty slick asses would do that. I got a downloaded oot3d on my console can I just use that or do I really need to fuggin spend 60 to 80 for a damn cubic ninja game? I'm on 10.7. I'm trying to downgrade.
You still got luck to downgrade only if you manage to find an entry point. Keep on searching!

Reactions: andremario81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or rather, why?