Homebrew Update 11.1 and Homebrew

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So does Menuhax with reinand still.work?
If you have CFW, you can/should use the HBL.cia instead of Menuhax.

Huh. Cause I redownloaded the starter kit a couple of days ago. Still getting this error.
I don't fully understand what issue you're having. I've been able to get OoThax to work on 11.1.0. Could you go through the process you've used?

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My emunand is my cfw not my sysnand so I wouldn't be able to load it also I am just asking since I have that quick start menu for my access to emunand

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't fully understand what issue you're having. I've been able to get OoThax to work on 11.1.0. Could you go through the process you've used?

So, I've downloaded the Starter files to my SD card, as I had before.
I used Powersaves to upload the hacked save onto my OoT cart (as I did before).
I load up OoT, load up the hacked save, hit A. My top screen shows the normal info of it loading the robpin, and tells me ropbin is ready. The bottom screen just looks like the static lines as always.

Before the update, my screen would flash red or green and then the Homebrew menu would load up.
Now, after the ropbin message, it just instantly jumps back to the default 3DS menu.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My emunand is my cfw not my sysnand so I wouldn't be able to load it also I am just asking since I have that quick start menu for my access to emunand
Well, if you're not updating Sysnand then there'll be no issue.

So, I've downloaded the Starter files to my SD card, as I had before.
I used Powersaves to upload the hacked save onto my OoT cart (as I did before).
I load up OoT, load up the hacked save, hit A. My top screen shows the normal info of it loading the robpin, and tells me ropbin is ready. The bottom screen just looks like the static lines as always.
Double-check if boot.3dsx is on the root of your SD card. Also, have you tried to inject save files for both card ids (45fe & c2fe)?

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ifk when I tried updating it says error please restart than when I did restart it says itit's on11.1 but how can it be on 11.1 since it said error system will restart

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ifk when I tried updating it says error please restart than when I did restart it says itit's on11.1 but how can it be on 11.1 since it said error system will restart
Do you have tubehax DNS set up? That will block the system from updating. 11.1 is the latest system firmware, so you can't update past that yet. Take a screenshot of your system version if you can.

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have tubehax DNS set up? That will block the system from updating. 11.1 is the latest system firmware, so you can't update past that yet. Take a screenshot of your system version if you can.
No the dns thing isn't on and here it is I tried updating fron 11.0 got a error and when I checked it said 11.1

Attachments

• _20160925_002813.JPG
    _20160925_002813.JPG
    353.3 KB · Views: 159

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Double-check if boot.3dsx is on the root of your SD card. Also, have you tried to inject save files for both card ids (45fe & c2fe)?
It's in the root, as I had it before.
And I've tried both ids, the 45fe one gives me a corrupt save error when loading OoT. The c2fe one lets me load up the save, but as I've said, it just instantly goes to the regular menu after saying robpin ready.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have homebrew installed, but what ways are there to access it on 11.1, if menuhax isn't a thing? I don't have custom firmware. I'm getting kind of tired of being unable to access the internet on my 3DS. x_x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol