Homebrew Update 11.10 and Homebrew

cadaguti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply.

However, following this guide I'm only able to do the seedminer+Steelhax method, and when I reach the step to get otherapp payload, I find the same problem: there's no 11.10.0-43E option, only up to 11.9.X...

Does it means the only way to do this is by buying a DSiWare title on the eShop?

Thanks for the help.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it posible that this error is given because the Ninjhax installer is not updated to the 11.10.0.42 firmware?
You mean the one at https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/ ? Yes indeed, it does not seem to have been updated. Using Ninjahax with 11.10E will not be possible until either that page is updated or someone finds another way to generate the QR codes. But that's okay, because Steelhax is just as good.

However, following this guide I'm only able to do the seedminer+Steelhax method, and when I reach the step to get otherapp payload, I find the same problem: there's no 11.10.0-43E option, only up to 11.9.X...
You can get it from the Discord. Click on the "3ds-assistance-1" channel on the left side bar, then click the pushpin icon at the top of the page (next to the alarm bell).

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto