Homebrew Update 11.5 and Homebrew

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mmm,what do you mean with the latest thing? ALSO...what MrNabYoh meant with "when the player download a game it overwrites a value in the header, thus the exploit isn't triggered." thing?

His latest replay on twitter, A patch is to patch over the header in the game to it's original hex, But that's two long and complex for many...

That would just require a Patcher for the downloaded game.

CharizardMen99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
His latest replay on twitter, A patch is to patch over the header in the game to it's original hex, But that's two long and complex for many...

That would just require a Patcher for the downloaded game.
so,this mean that the hax can't work now if he upload it?

and that we need a thing to patch the "game"?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but how we can do this?:/
im sorry if im such a noob

He makes a patch of the original without the changed value in the the header, that was overriding your downloaded game with bad value.

He upload it and you use the patch.

They are a few hex patchers out there.
-----------
But like as you, and mentioned not many would get it..

So its a bad idea.

CyberDragon256

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I'm so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I noticed someone said Steelhax still works. What otherapp payload version would one use with it? I can only find up till 11.3

CyberDragon256

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Currently without the old 2ds system having cfw and using userland hb. There is no working payloads for those systems on 11.4 and 11.5. There are rumors of ones coming soon, but there are no definite answers yet.
Alright, thank you so much! I hope one gets released soon then :D or else I'm going to have to get myself a new 3DS

CyberDragon256

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
There are talks of trying to get both Flipnote studio 3D and rpg maker fes player. As they could be 2 potentially new entrypoints for 11.4 and 11.5
I'll go ahead and download RPG Maker Player so long then! The worst part is I literally just updated my system software today after about half a year of not really using it >.<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I asked one of my fave translators