Homebrew Update 11.0 and Homebrew

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i download FBI or nasa without cfw on N3ds 11.0. And download tickets with Ciangel.
You've already asked MULTIPLE times, and the answer STILL hasn't changed: NO. So please stop asking. If something big were to come out allowing you to do that then it would be on the front page of these forums. So until you see that a new exploit was released in which you can do that, the answer will remain no. Please stop posting the question, as asking the question multiple times even after getting an answer is spamming to me.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a way to update Homebrew Launcher after updating a 3ds to 11.0.0 without having to redo the whole cracking process ?
What do you call "the whole cracking process"? If that means you are running a CFW, then all you have to do is run the HBL app (cia available somewhere) again and it will download the new payload itself.
If you're not running a CFW, then yeah, you need to do "the whole cracking process" again, but that's just installing menuhax (or anything else) using browserhax.

GenesisTheFuture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
hey guys i have a problem with GYTB i have all the files and everything pngs everything i have less than 1000 but it keeps on saying this error

extadata exists
then it says about actinit ,actu_initialize ,actu_getaccountdatablock ,actexit, failed and could't detect NNIND!

press any key to continiue

please help me with this my entry point is menuhax through ctrbootmngr

thanks for advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fullook

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask a question. I follow this guide and now the system is on 9.2 with a arm9 installed.
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting#ts_sys_a9lh

Do I need to update the firmware to the latest version 11.0 in order to be able to play games?
Because I tried to install .cia with FBI, but it stuck on the 3ds loading page and open the game.

Thank you if anyone can help

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, as you can see in the guide you linked before, you need to downgrade the native first in order to downgrade the console on 11x.

Dsiwarehax is the way to do It

ok i can see what you mean and use this option right or any?

• Use this link to downgrade your NFIRM with DSiWare, one of four listed games, and a homebrew launcher entrypoint (11.0.0 and 11.1.0 only)
it seams that now i need to get a 1-4 dsi ware games.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
ok i can see what you mean and use this option right or any?

• Use this link to downgrade your NFIRM with DSiWare, one of four listed games, and a homebrew launcher entrypoint (11.0.0 and 11.1.0 only)
it seams that now i need to get a 1-4 dsi ware games.

If you did not buy one of those games before, you can't do It right now as they are not in the eShop anymore. You need to do the trick with a hacked console.

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Darksabre72,

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, seems like you're out of luck then.

looks like i gota wait for an exploit for 11.0 then :(
edit:11.2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope, seems like you're out of luck then.

thanks for the help :)

If you did not buy one of those games before, you can't do It right now as they are not in the eShop anymore. You need to do the trick with a hacked console.

thanks for the help :)

Last edited by Darksabre72,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol