Did your main method of Hax break?

• Total voters

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL last night apparently I actually updated to 10.4...
Nothing is different. I can access eShop just fine and obviously emuNAND boots. I can't believe I didn't even notice :P
Anyway thanks @ihaveamac !

RayD97

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
err i missed something but did rxtools launched support for 9.5+ emunand ? i was waiting but didint see anything.
rxTools supports emunand up to 10.3 on the old 3ds, but its capped at 9.5 (pretty sure) for New 3ds users....for now ;)

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed nver and eshop and still get error when downloading... Crap.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uh... So I gave in and updated, and now my console won't boot. Crap

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Gateway's multi-rom menu, like usual

if you use something like NTR CFW, you'll need an updated build. here's an unofficial build I'm using: https://github.com/Shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.2-3D

what does this do? It doesn't let you on the eshop, its supposed to not let you run backups so what good is it? You need a homebrew launcher to run it so as your already running homebrew if thats all it does its kinda useless.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does this do? It doesn't let you on the eshop, its supposed to not let you run backups so what good is it? You need a homebrew launcher to run it so as your already running homebrew if thats all it does its kinda useless.
it has an in-game menu that lets you use plugins and cheats. one that I like to use in particular is https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cpu-clock-configure-plugin-for-ntr-cfw-new3ds-only.398462/

it doesn't block you from running anything, it just means NTR CFW itself won't do sig patches and whatnot.

D

Deleted User

Yeah my console has the black screen of death now... Guess I'll wait until the next update and hope that fixes it.
I had same shit too! Maybe I just wanna leave MenuHax before I Updated my New 3DS XL. But I managed to fix it by removing microSD, turning on the system, put microSD back in then set any normal Theme.

Reactions: jrk190

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had same shit too! Maybe I just wanna leave MenuHax before I Updated my New 3DS XL. But I managed to fix it by removing microSD, turning on the system, put microSD back in then set any normal Theme.
I figured that was what it was. A shame I don't bring !y screwdriver kit to school anymore...

Reactions: Deleted User

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
Updated o3ds on rxtools to 10.4 ...seems to be working fine

Updated n3dsxl on rei emunand to 10.4 no issues so far

mallocup77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So has anyone suceeded on updating to 10.4, then accessing HBL with browserhax, then installing menuhax?? If so, how??
I'm confused, because I'm hearing some people saying browserhax/menuhax still work, and some people say they don't.

D

Deleted User

So has anyone suceeded on updating to 10.4, then accessing HBL with browserhax, then installing menuhax?? If so, how??
I'm confused, because I'm hearing some people saying browserhax/menuhax still work, and some people say they don't.
Well, MenuHax failed to Install. :/
Btw, OoT3Dhax works

Reactions: jrk190

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea true, but using a wheel and pedals for gas/brake was awesome feature back in the day.