Did your main method of Hax break?

• Total voters

ChazzyChazX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably won't make a difference, but it certainly wouldn't hurt. Being on 10.4 doesn't have any advantages over 10.5

I have updated to 10.5.0-30J but not able to get Qubic Ninja Ninjhax work, it keep on getting the red screen just like when I was on 10.4.0-29J
can you let me know how you update your payload ?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have updated to 10.5.0-30J but not able to get Qubic Ninja Ninjhax work, it keep on getting the red screen just like when I was on 10.4.0-29J
can you let me know how you update your payload ?
I'm just using the QR generator on this page. That's what you're doing, right?

https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/

Don't forget you have to erase the old one before you update it. Go to the main page of Cubic Ninja and hold down L R X Y, after a few seconds it will ask you want to erase it. Say yes. Then scan the new QR code.

Last edited by regnad,

ChazzyChazX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just using the QR generator on this page. That's what you're doing, right?

https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/

Don't forget you have to erase the old one before you update it. Go to the main page of Cubic Ninja and hold down L R X Y, after a few seconds it will ask you want to erase it. Say yes. Then scan the new QR code.

well I had figure out the issue, is working now
but I do have a question, the system will hang when I press the home button while gaming
any way to fix the issue ?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
using Qubic Ninja + Region Free Launcher + playing US Region games on my JAP version N3DS
it hangs everytime I press the home button
So that's normal.
If you want to return to home menu, you have to return first to hb menu pressing L,R,down,B about 5 seconds and then, press start and A.
If you use hans instead, you can use the home button to take screenshots while you're playing

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I want to know if it's possible to use homemenu hax(new payload?) to directly boot into HBL in the latest update?

ChazzyChazX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So that's normal.
If you want to return to home menu, you have to return first to hb menu pressing L,R,down,B about 5 seconds and then, press start and A.
If you use hans instead, you can use the home button to take screenshots while you're playing

after pressing L,R,down,B about 5 seconds and then, press start and A still not able to return to HB menu

after pressing L,R,down and B will it show any msg ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg