ROM Hack New super mario bros deluxe!

DoodleMaestro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grid, you are a man among men.
I was hoping someone would do something this awesome, but with your custom graphics and everything, you took it a step further.
I salute you sir.

Rigle

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Oh, good project
bow.gif
bow.gif

*Waiting for the release*

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this looks awesome, if its finished for the dec 24th date then i know what will take over my xmas (bugs pending) lol

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Twistidsinz@well, not. I dont think its possible,since nintendo wanted to make the flag to have 2 blocks instead of making the base solid
frown.gif

DM@ Thanks!

New pic of smb1 style island,platforms,whatever they are:
nrsmb1.jpg

Soon a video,maybe in 1 or 2 days!!!

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really enjoying the videos.

You've put a lot of work into this project and it's turning out great! I'm just wondering when/if you plan on releasing a beta to the public?

Krobelus

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Krobelus said:

You've put a lot of work into this project and it's turning out great! I'm just wondering when/if you plan on releasing a beta to the public?

KrobelusFirst post...

QUOTE(gridatttack @ Dec 7 2009, 05:37 PM) if things go alll right, will be released by december 24.(only world 7 and 8 pending plus new graphics)

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey GridAttack:

If you modify the graphics and map16 of the tilesets that host your levels (with the flag), you should be able to make the block that the flagpole in your levels stand on in-between blocks... (kinda hard to explain...)

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jceggbert5 said:
Hey GridAttack:

If you modify the graphics and map16 of the tilesets that host your levels (with the flag), you should be able to make the block that the flagpole in your levels stand on in-between blocks... (kinda hard to explain...)
That wouldn't work too well because the pole would be forward/back by half a block.
The better solution, if possible, would be to move the flag back by half a block.

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
jceggbert5 said:
Hey GridAttack:

That wouldn't work too well because the pole would be forward/back by half a block.
The better solution, if possible, would be to move the flag back by half a block.

This block:
blockw.jpg

Move that over by 1/2 block (in map16) (For now, manually edit Nohara with the block and leave it in Nohara until Jyotyu is editable) and use NSMB's standard flagpole (Object 123, not 10) along with the flag sprite (Sprite 32)...

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
Krobelus said:

KrobelusFirst post...

QUOTE(gridatttack @ Dec 7 2009, 05:37 PM) if things go alll right, will be released by december 24.(only world 7 and 8 pending plus new graphics)

Thank you twiztidsinz! I didn't see that, the entire post was littered with videos and I guess I didn't notice the text at the top.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto