Hacking Linux Loader in JS

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I am trying to boot linux in converting .bin payload, in javascript.
I think it s strange we need a computer to boot to another :), we can do that using a smartphone, but i would like to do with a webpage.

Linux loading well when i send the .bin, but no way fo find a solution for launch in JS, even if i convert the .bin

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried my conversions in this pack: http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/52RkGM1q/file.html

For most you can run hen 1.4, get notification, hold circle, load index html again, load second payload, notification, ps button to minimise.

I personally havent tested linux, this pack has 2 linux tools converted, but my next pack has another which I will be sorting out later today.

Reactions: nerirififi

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have you tried my conversions in this pack: http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/52RkGM1q/file.html

For most you can run hen 1.4, get notification, hold circle, load index html again, load second payload, notification, ps button to minimise.

I personally havent tested linux, this pack has 2 linux tools converted, but my next pack has another which I will be sorting out later today.

Yes i test, thanks for your pack. I learn a lot with it. It was useful for i am doing. I have make a DNS server like Al-Azif, i would like to share in the community when he will be done.
i made some correction in your pack, in GTA V mode menu. I have better result for mod menu like this > Holy grail > Mod menu. i think xvortex hen take to much in memory.
I made also a correction in app to usb of your pack, if you use the second version of userland.js the copy is very slow, you have to use the userland.js "original" for a good speed.

I use your bin in linux, but he crash my ps4 all the time, i use another one. And i have a good rate of boot !

I will try the second payload.
EDIT : second payload doesn't do anything ( kexec.bin)

Last edited by nerirififi,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@nerirififi

The pack I am uploading later has these changes made, thanks for confirmation :)

I currently have vultra linux, valentin breiz linux, and failoverflow kexec.

EDIT: using my converted holy grail js, did you confirm that it works? for me it didnt unlock xmb icons or do anything :/
(I have updated holy grail to use version from ps4.editzz, and the slightly modded kernel.js)

Last edited by KiiWii,

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
FYI, if you look at the sources, eeply bzimage supports only PS4 slim and pro cause he has completely replaced Panasonic MN86471A with MN864729 instead of simply adding it, i.e. it doesn't work with first generation PS4s.

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can already emulate PS2 using Sony proprietary emulator, but yeah, for the majority of emulators there's a Linux port. Current gen consoles being based on a "X86" architecture (bar Nintendo) permits to install Steam and, even if I haven't read reports about it, you should be able to install Wine and run Windos game/applications...

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@nerirififi

The pack I am uploading later has these changes made, thanks for confirmation :)

I currently have vultra linux, valentin breiz linux, and failoverflow kexec.

EDIT: using my converted holy grail js, did you confirm that it works? for me it didnt unlock xmb icons or do anything :/
(I have updated holy grail to use version from ps4.editzz, and the slightly modded kernel.js)

I forget in my answer, i have also modify your holy grail, the one in your zip doesn't work try this one :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pkgcm0v3jpm39kk/paytest.zip

I will try to modify linux payload with python script.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I forget in my answer, i have also modify your holy grail, the one in your zip doesn't work try this one :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pkgcm0v3jpm39kk/paytest.zip

I will try to modify linux payload with python script.

Ok this is weird.... this IS the same OLD version that @PagaN said didnt work (146kb)..... wtf is going on here....

Same MD5... I dont get it.

Does the one in this one work @nerirififi : https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/#post-7858030 This is the NEW 149kb version from editzz

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: nerirififi

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok this is weird.... this IS the same OLD version that @PagaN said didnt work (146kb)..... wtf is going on here....

Same MD5... I dont get it.

Does the one in this one work @nerirififi : https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/#post-7858030 This is the NEW 149kb version from editzz

My version work, i made test and conversion myself, but i will try your other payload.js.

So for convert .bin in js you have to use this code, but it s doesn't work for me now.

The source is from stooged the developer of app to usb :

just use this python script to do it

you just make a .py file with it in this case say bin2js.py
then in cmd run bin2js.py thepayload.bin and it will make a file called payload.js

Code:
#!/usr/bin/python3

import sys
import binascii
filename = sys.argv[1]
f1=open('./payload.js', 'w+')
print("var payload = [", end='',file=f1)
with open(filename, 'rb') as input_file:
word = input_file.read(4)
while word:
output = binascii.hexlify(word[::-1])
print("0X%s," % output.decode('utf-8'), end='',file=f1)

print("0];",file=f1)
f1.close()

EDIT : I try your 3 payload for linux and no one works :( !! Your holy grail work fine.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My version work, i made test and conversion myself, but i will try your other payload.js.

So for convert .bin in js you have to use this code, but it s doesn't work for me now.

The source is from stooged the developer of app to usb :

just use this python script to do it

you just make a .py file with it in this case say bin2js.py
then in cmd run bin2js.py thepayload.bin and it will make a file called payload.js

Code:
#!/usr/bin/python3

import sys
import binascii
filename = sys.argv[1]
f1=open('./payload.js', 'w+')
print("var payload = [", end='',file=f1)
with open(filename, 'rb') as input_file:
while word:
output = binascii.hexlify(word[::-1])
print("0X%s," % output.decode('utf-8'), end='',file=f1)

print("0];",file=f1)
f1.close()

EDIT : I try your 3 payload for linux and no one works :( !! Your holy grail work fine.

Hmm I cant get this python shit working.

If I could I would redo all payload conversions to ensure accuracy. Maybe I will look into this deeper tomorrow...

Last edited by KiiWii,

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if someone you want to test my dns server : just enter 108.61.188.253 in primary and secondary dns and launch users guide.

This is a beta version, update of system is blocking by rule dns, there is no way to loose jailbreak or update the system.
Everything is for 4.55 jailbreak.
This is a pc less solution.
Still working on launching linux without a computer.

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I want to test it. This is work for Slim/Pro ?

Work of any ps4 in 4.55

I will shut off the server tonight.
I have to update some element, and " structure ".

If someone is interesting for help in translation, that will be appreciate. It is for french users. But there is a possibility to add any language.

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cool. Est-ce que les pilotes GPU sont fonctionnels?

Les pilotes sont fonctionnels uniquement pour les PS4 fat (1ere generation), pour les slims et pro ont a désormais l'affichage mais les pilotes GPU sont en cours de développement.
HAte de voir ce que ca va donner une fois fait sous la pro !

shim80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
En ce qui me concerne, je suis sur slim (cuh-2015B), mais je ne possède pas d'ordi, j'ai donc hâte d'utiliser ma PS4 comme un PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...