Can’t get WinesapOS working.

jirarchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I’ve got an old 9.00 ps4 fat (CUH-1216B, Belize B0(0x20200)) and I’ve tried so many times to have a linux distro working with little to no success.

At first I had problems with the external HDD so it didn’t recognize it and wouldn’t launch.

Changed the external HDD and I was able to get to the rescueshell just fine, installed the thing and then it just wouldn’t go to the login page (tried changing ttys with no improvements) so I gave up.

Now I wanted to put WinesapOS for gaming purposes and so I followed ps4Linux guide about the alternate method (where you use a Linux system to create two partitions and install the system in one of them while the other keeps the files needed to boot) and my ps4 won’t even let me load the payload saying “not enough space”.

I’ve tried clearing the cache, rebooting, changing the websites I used to send the payload, tried sending them directly through a payload sender and I’ve also tried just repeatedly to see if it was some “you have to try 5+ times” situation, but nothing seems to change the situation.

Does anyone have any idea what can I do now? (Also if someone could suggest the best bizImage and initramfs for this situation, that would be great too).

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work