ROM Hack Girlish Love Revolution English Translation Project

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='sandymaxy'], thank you for the suggestion. There are some English grammar that I'm not very familiar with and I really appreciate it when someone pointed out my mistakes. So, please let me know if you find anything else. I'll use feedbacks from the previous projects to improve my translation. :wub:

For the blue text.
The blue text in the guide may not be the only one that make you fail the route, but it's the one I already tested. If you have another guy that you have exchanged e-mail addresses with, you should know right away as that guy will send an e-mail asking you if there's something wrong. (That indicates that you've lost the guy you targeted.)

@[member='ricke1o1']
No plan for new project yet. I've been working on many games, but I don't know which one I'll pick as the new project. If I pick one, then I'll have to abandon the other games, and I can't decide which one I'll keep and which ones I'll drop. So I'm having fun switching games I'm hacking for now. ^_^

-------

For people who still have problems getting the ending, keep trying. This game is tricky and isn't very easy to get good ending.

For the keywords, we won't post it somewhere on the guide. We'll leave it to the players to find out what they are. :D

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, no problem. Still, I'm not 100% sure if I'm correct, even though English is my first language. But I'll still try to help.

About the blue text, (I can't seem to find the spoiler tag) I guess I'll try to make sure I have at least one other guy's email address, just in case. But I am following your guide, so I don't know if I will accidental fail to get the first guy's ending. What a troublesome email to get, and all 9 of the guys have one. Getting 100% on this game will be harder than I thought.

Oh yeah, speaking of emails, I think there is a mistake on that page with the email for Toru. Number 7 "Today", I wasn't able to get it when I was going through the good end, but I got it when I was going through the friend end even though Hitomi went with Toru on Christmas.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
I dunno how to get the events on your site
What I need to trigger it? I can't date him on this day and whatever I did not made it appear.
The events don't happen during the dates, but you need to date the guy you aim for pretty frequently to make him love you enough to activate the events. (Also it depends on your stats and your weight as well.) You don't really have to see all the events to get the good endings though.

P.S. If you can't get the guy in the first try, just keep trying. This game is pretty difficult in my opinion. That's one of the reasons why we decided not to do beta-testing. It'd require a few extra months to teach the beta-testers how to complete each route. :P
Sorry it took me some time to respond, thanks for the reply.
and by keep on trying do you mean the events are not date specific? on the site it seems if you miss it, sucks for you :X or do I need wait for 3rd year to get the same date? or If I miss an event date will I get it eventually as time goes by?
I'm not very far in the game as you can see and I try to get photos as far as I can go in one gameplay, I hate to do same character more than one time, I just cant.

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What I need to trigger it? I can't date him on this day and whatever I did not made it appear.
The events don't happen during the dates, but you need to date the guy you aim for pretty frequently to make him love you enough to activate the events. (Also it depends on your stats and your weight as well.) You don't really have to see all the events to get the good endings though.

P.S. If you can't get the guy in the first try, just keep trying. This game is pretty difficult in my opinion. That's one of the reasons why we decided not to do beta-testing. It'd require a few extra months to teach the beta-testers how to complete each route. :P
and by keep on trying do you mean the events are not date specific? on the site it seems if you miss it, sucks for you :X or do I need wait for 3rd year to get the same date? or If I miss an event date will I get it eventually as time goes by?
I'm not very far in the game as you can see and I try to get photos as far as I can go in one gameplay, I hate to do same character more than one time, I just cant.
umm in one gameplay, you should be able to get all the cg's but the friend end and the epilogue, since soemtimes a keyword is in the friend end ><
dates are simply to get the guy to like you more, not like in tokimeki where it can lead you to CG's and events >.> the events happen without dates, they just happen automatically, you don't need to go on a date with the guy, as long his affection and your stats meet the requirements you'll get the event automatically >< if you go on this walkthrough- http://www.gamefaqs....o-ds/faqs/52268 it will tell you the requirements for all the CG's/events c:

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

And the game spans only one year. Most events are set in stone in terms of the date, especially for Christmas, summer trip and sports festival.

And yeah, in one playthrough, you can get all the CGs as long as you use your save spots correctly. Like save before the route splits into the good and friend endings. If you follow the guide on jjjewel site where you downloaded the patch, you can get all the CGs. Some ding responses lead you to the non-CG path, so the guide is really helpful.

DiamondRoseTears

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you so much for translating this!!
I played it and got first Kennosuke Tachibana but I didn't know about the keywords and I haven't written them somewhere so that I will have them at the end!!
And now I want to have the last part and I can't cause I don't have his keywords :(

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played it and got first Kennosuke Tachibana but I didn't know about the keywords and I haven't written them somewhere so that I will have them at the end!!
And now I want to have the last part and I can't cause I don't have his keywords :(
I'm finding the keywords myself and I already got Kennosuke. Though, I do suggest finding them all yourself. I'm pretty sure one of them is in the friend route.

Anyway, if you really want them you can see them here: http://sandy-ham.livejournal.com/1650.html

It's case-sensitive and you can only use them at the end of the credits on someone's friend or good end.

DiamondRoseTears

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you so much!!
I didn't want to play his path all over again because I have played t 3 times until I finallygot his ending!!
Thank you again so much!!

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm finding the keywords myself and I already got Kennosuke. Though, I do suggest finding them all yourself. I'm pretty sure one of them is in the friend route.

Anyway, if you really want them you can see them here: http://sandy-ham.liv...l.com/1650.html

It's case-sensitive and you can only use them at the end of the credits on someone's friend or good end.

Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for kennosuke's third keyword and couldn't find it at all (and I did ALL of his events) I was getting frustrated here,but not anymore,thank you,really. :D

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Anyway, if you really want them you can see them here: http://sandy-ham.liv...l.com/1650.html

Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for kennosuke's third keyword and couldn't find it at all (and I did ALL of his events) I was getting frustrated here,but not anymore,thank you,really. :D
Ah, the third keyword is in the friend ending. Or is that the keyword you're missing?

But anyway, no problem! Would it be good if I also posted where/when I found them? Just so people can find the keywords themselves, but not be spoiled what the keywords are.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the keywords, I'd suggest that you should use the quick-save/quick-load to check all the paths. Ex. If you follow the guide and know the right answer, try using quick-save to explore other paths too. Sometimes the keyword is hidden in the non-CG path. Some dialogs at the wrong choice's path can be pretty sweet and/or funny too. ;)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This game looks very interesting, but I'm rubbish at this kind of stuff. I'd end up getting as thin as possible but no guys. Too much micromanagement for me.

...on another note, a guy friend just called me up and asked how to be a guy in this game.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm sorry but I am confused...

https://sites.google.com/site/loverevoguide/07-kaede

Is this a boy (OMG TRAP *bricked*) or a girl? o___o;;;

And also, awesome translations, I must try this game out. xD;;

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but I am confused...

https://sites.google...oguide/07-kaede

Is this a boy (OMG TRAP *bricked*) or a girl? o___o;;;

And also, awesome translations, I must try this game out. xD;;
You play and you'll know. :lol: His route is pretty interesting.

This game looks very interesting, but I'm rubbish at this kind of stuff. I'd end up getting as thin as possible but no guys. Too much micromanagement for me.

...on another note, a guy friend just called me up and asked how to be a guy in this game.
Well, this game is considered (by me, at least) the most difficult stat-raising-type dating sim. So, it's pretty normal if you end up alone. :P

It took me over a year of giving up and playing it until I got my first good ending. Before I decided to start translating this game, I was at the point where I swore if I couldn't get the guy, I'd never touch this game again. Luckily I got him (It was Wakatsuki-sensei who I got at that time), so here's the translation patch. :D

I'm not sure I understand what your friend asked. He wanted to play this game as the protagonist? Then it's not possible. (Please read the first line in the first post. This is an otome game.)

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Ah, the third keyword is in the friend ending. Or is that the keyword you're missing?

But anyway, no problem! Would it be good if I also posted where/when I found them? Just so people can find the keywords themselves, but not be spoiled what the keywords are.

I was missing the second password judging by the order you placed them. (don't know how I missed it yet).
And yes I'd be really happy if you posted where/when you got them,please!

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

xD I played it, but I ended up getting into Souta... also, I maxed out all the stats to 100 in less than a year... o__o;; But my concern is what is the ideal timeframe to get a guy's ending... is it less than a year or more than a year? o_o;;

--

And speaking of Souta, when he asks you to walk together after school, there's the selection "That's ok" which sounds um... I really can't describe it well but it sounds as if you're rejecting it... but yeah, that's just me...

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

xD I played it, but I ended up getting into Souta... also, I maxed out all the stats to 100 in less than a year... o__o;; But my concern is what is the ideal timeframe to get a guy's ending... is it less than a year or more than a year? o_o;;

--

And speaking of Souta, when he asks you to walk together after school, there's the selection "That's ok" which sounds um... I really can't describe it well but it sounds as if you're rejecting it... but yeah, that's just me...
timeframe? like ideal time to achieve all the requirements? o.o as soon as possible i guess, lol XD

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
timeframe? like ideal time to achieve all the requirements? o.o as soon as possible i guess, lol XD

To get a boyfriend in terms of the game's calendar... but if I just passed by Christmas spending it alone, then, I must be doing something wrong. xD;
this guide states the heart colour you need to get the events http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/943705-otometeki-koi-kakumei-love-revo-ds/faqs/52268
i would just suggest dating the guy every single holiday, including summer vacation, if you do that the guy will be at red heart by sometime in september, then you won't have to worry about unlocking the events~ (unless your parameters aren't there yet)
i always end up maxing all my stats 3 months before the game ends, so in my opinion it's fine if you don't use the weekends to raise your stats :)

@[member='jjjewel'], i think you should add the heart level you need on the game guide, since lots of people are asking about unlocking the events :SSS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?