ROM Hack Girlish Love Revolution English Translation Project

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've done everyone's route, and I'm pretty sure I have went to each date locations and got the 3 different dialogues when I did Kaede's route. I didn't find any untranslated text. If I did, I would have reported it right away.

Too bad the "ore-sama" isn't translatable. If it was, it would have made Sensei's route a lot more unique and fun.

Not sure which guy is my favourite, though... Ayato's route made me cry so much and his route was the most interesting, though I don't think I like him too much. I tend to rewatch some of the scenes in the omake/extra of some of the guys, but it's usually because I like the scene, not because of the guy. So hard to decide. >.> Everyone is interesting in their own way, either because of their story, personality or just their interactions with Hitomi. It's not like in Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side where their personality is the most important.

And I have to admit, I even like Takashi Onii-chan, even though he is Hitomi's older brother. Their relationship is just so sweet, and I don't find it weird at all when I got the happy end.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot of things in this game that you'd enjoy it better if it's voiced. Like, the guy and his puppet at the machine store actually talks with 2 voices, one as himself and the other as his puppet. And Yurika's insults will make you feel much worse with voice. ^_^

My favorite route in this game is Onii-chan's though. (How can people not like Onii-chan? He's so cute and sweet. XD) My rank is Onii-chan > Ryutaro > Ren. I think I like it when the funny guy turns serious and stuff. (Well, Ren's not in this category, but I love his CGs and his voice. :P) Ayato is... my least, least, least favorite route. (Especially his bad end.)

I'll try to play Kaede again to check if I've missed anything. If anyone finds any bugs in the game, please help report them. :wub:

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I know that the game is about getting thinner. But i was more like asking if we are able to see her slim and that in gallery or something.
Scourging the net for the rom now. Ahh and again im going to "capture" a boy despite being a boy ;)

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The manga is licensed in the US by Yen press as Ugly Ducking's Love Revolution. The Japanese name is Otometeki koi kakumei Love Revo (which translates to girlish love revolution love revo)

The manga doesn't follow any route, but I found it very interesting.

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There are a lot of things in this game that you'd enjoy it better if it's voiced. Like, the guy and his puppet at the machine store actually talks with 2 voices, one as himself and the other as his puppet. And Yurika's insults will make you feel much worse with voice. ^_^

My favorite route in this game is Onii-chan's though. (How can people not like Onii-chan? He's so cute and sweet. XD) My rank is Onii-chan > Ryutaro > Ren. I think I like it when the funny guy turns serious and stuff. (Well, Ren's not in this category, but I love his CGs and his voice. :P) Ayato is... my least, least, least favorite route. (Especially his bad end.)

I'll try to play Kaede again to check if I've missed anything. If anyone finds any bugs in the game, please help report them. :wub:

I don't dislike onii-chan I love him,it's the virtual incest that I don't like (if that makes any sense and sorry I know I'm exagerating!),just like Souta as a friend he is cute and adorable but as romantic interest no.... just NO.
I loved Ayato because his route was the most emotive and (to me at least) the most interesting,personality-wise I couldn't find a single reason not to like him so I ended up loving him,but I agree he probably has the worst bad ending.

I didn't found any bug in Keade's route sorry and can someone tell me how to force have him agree to go to the summer trip with me,please???

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't dislike onii-chan I love him,it's the virtual incest that I don't like (if that makes any sense and sorry I know I'm exagerating!),just like Souta as a friend he is cute and adorable but as romantic interest no.... just NO.
I loved Ayato because his route was the most emotive and (to me at least) the most interesting,personality-wise I couldn't find a single reason not to like him so I ended up loving him,but I agree he probably has the worst bad ending.

I didn't found any bug in Keade's route sorry and can someone tell me how to force have him agree to go to the summer trip with me,please???
I don't put this in a spoiler as it's a basic tip for this game. You'll need to focus on losing some weight first. Early in the game, no one will pay attention to you if you keep being fat. (Well, they might be nice and go on dates with you, etc. but you won't get any key events if you don't lose weight.) So at least lose about 10-15 kgs before you invite him for the trip. (For some guys, you need to up some stats to trigger the sub-events too.)

By the way, I'm okay with Onii-chan's route. (I probably read too many shoujo manga that I don't find this weird. :P) I'm more concerned with Sensei's route. His route is the main reason I put a red warning in this thread. Okay this one is a spoiler for his route.
A lot of things he does in his route are obviously sexual harrassment. And the scene when he gets drunk and hugs Hitomi, that's not what you want some girls to follow. (You have a drunk old man hug you, you call the police. Don't just let him hug you and fall asleep in his arms! Well, unless he's super handsome and his voice sounds like Sugita Tomokazu. :lol: :wub:)

I know that the game is about getting thinner. But i was more like asking if we are able to see her slim and that in gallery or something.
Scourging the net for the rom now. Ahh and again im going to "capture" a boy despite being a boy ;)
If you do things right, you will see her being slim. :D

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece

I don't put this in a spoiler as it's a basic tip for this game. You'll need to focus on losing some weight first. Early in the game, no one will pay attention to you if you keep being fat. (Well, they might be nice and go on dates with you, etc. but you won't get any key events if you don't lose weight.) So at least lose about 10-15 kgs before you invite him for the trip. (For some guys, you need to up some stats to trigger the sub-events too.)

By the way, I'm okay with Onii-chan's route. (I probably read too many shoujo manga that I don't find this weird. :P) I'm more concerned with Sensei's route. His route is the main reason I put a red warning in this thread. Okay this one is a spoiler for his route.
A lot of things he does in his route are obviously sexual harrassment. And the scene when he gets drunk and hugs Hitomi, that's not what you want some girls to follow. (You have a drunk old man hug you, you call the police. Don't just let him hug you and fall asleep in his arms! Well, unless he's super handsome and his voice sounds like Sugita Tomokazu. :lol: :wub:)

From all that post I saw that the voice of sensei is Tomokazu Sugita??? AGAIN HE APPEARS IN FRONT OF ME???? DAMN HIM!!!

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@N-TG When we talked about voices, unfortunately it's for this game BUT in different versions. (PS2, PSP, and PC versions are voiced, but not the DS version. T_T) But yes, Sensei is voiced by Sugita-san. ^_^

If anyone watch Danshi Koukousei no Nijijou anime, a few guys in the anime are the same voices as guys in this game.
We got Hidenori (Wakatsuki-sensei), Motoharu (Ayato), Student Council Pres. (Kaede), Hidenori's bro (Ren).

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work.
Once again, a reason to fire up the flashcart.
Didn't even realize this was finished until i took the time to read through the last few pages of the thread yesterday.
I didn't see it tagged as completed for some reason.
Should be a bit of fun while waiting for a few other great translations to get finished.
:D

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Huh.... that's what I did,I lost like 14 kgs by that point and he still said no to me I also had him at green heart so I don't know wht I'm doing wrong here why do you hate me so much kaede!

LOL funny how you're ok with onii-chan and not with Sensei (at least not entirely) it's the other way for me that stuff in his route doesn't bother me somehow and c'mon how can you call him old man he isn't THAT old(right?)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Vampire Lied, I used the new GBATemp's tag feature. I notice that no one else has used it so I don't know if it displays okay for everyone or not. Haha. (Anyway, when I look at the threads, I can see "completed" icon in front of this thread on my computer.)

@Lady Reaper, for Onii-chan's route, unless you get to the ending, he's just an overprotective big brother. (A little annoying sometimes.) But Sensei is always a harrasser throughout his route (and sometimes in others' routes, too). And we have characters like Souta and the kid at the pharmacy, so Sensei is pretty old compared to them. :D (P.S. I love the kid in pajamas at the pharmacy. :wub:)

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Vampire Lied, I used the new GBATemp's tag feature. I notice that no one else has used it so I don't know if it displays okay for everyone or not. Haha. (Anyway, when I look at the threads, I can see "completed" icon in front of this thread on my computer.)

@Lady Reaper, for Onii-chan's route, unless you get to the ending, he's just an overprotective big brother. (A little annoying sometimes.) But Sensei is always a harrasser throughout his route (and sometimes in others' routes, too). And we have characters like Souta and the kid at the pharmacy, so Sensei is pretty old compared to them. :D (P.S. I love the kid in pajamas at the pharmacy. :wub:)

I always though sensei was just teasing Hitomi not harassing her, I can't really remember if he does it on other routes though,to me his teasing is very funny and also, is the kid at the pharmacy really a kid or just king of shotas??? of course sensei looks old compared to the shotas of the game but I like them older anyways :lol:
(btw I love that kid too he's adorable and makes me wanna give him a hug,unless he isn't a kid in which case never mind that :D)

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryu-sensei is not that old. To me, the youngest he can be is around 25/26, unless there's some extra qualifications to be an infirmary teacher in Japan. (I'm assuming that he got like a BS RN or something similar in Japan).....Ok, so 25/26 is old compare to highschoolers....But but...Ryu-sensei doesn't look old! XD

Anyway, I also think he teases her (with the exception of his best friend ending) throughout the game. Heck, he even teases her in the manga for the most part, likes pokes her face. I assume that Hitomi and Ryutari has known each other for at least 3 years by the end of the game, so it would be teasing amongst friends or something?

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i usually hate the teacher character, like wakaouji or himuro, but i like ryutaro a lot surprisingly o.o *braces myself for "WHY YOU HATE HIMURO"*

Kirlyfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much for the hard work, team! :lol:

I just discovered this today, and I didn't know that there are other fan-translated otome games other than the Tokimeki Memorial series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte