Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,591,843
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

Garysia88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Digimon game.... I loved it, So I... I will live with my sorrow, I will live my own life! I will defeat sorrow, I will stand my ground and be strong. I don't know when it will be finish, but someday... I will wait for it. And I will wait for it without... false hope(referring to the estimate time).

Jokes aside, great job guys, slowly but surely as you guys still need to live your own lives...cheers

Reactions: TheLoneWolfGamer

Yuuki Tera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So I had a question for all of you guys: You probably all played Dawn/Dusk so I was curious what was your party like??:unsure:
Personally my Dawn team is Apollomon, ImperialDramon Paladin Mode (Was mighty hard getting this one), Seraphimon, ShineGreymon (Used the dot version then degenerated it), Gallantmon, and GigaSeaDramon.
While my Dusk team is Dianamon, BlackWarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Lilithmon (This one took a lot of degenerating), QueenChessmon, and MirageGaogamon (Did the same as ShineGreymon).
I like my Dawn team much more tbh but both are fun to play with.

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had a question for all of you guys: You probably all played Dawn/Dusk so I was curious what was your party like??:unsure:
Personally my Dawn team is Apollomon, ImperialDramon Paladin Mode (Was mighty hard getting this one), Seraphimon, ShineGreymon (Used the dot version then degenerated it), Gallantmon, and GigaSeaDramon.
While my Dusk team is Dianamon, BlackWarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Lilithmon (This one took a lot of degenerating), QueenChessmon, and MirageGaogamon (Did the same as ShineGreymon).
DUSK:
Dianamon
Zambamon (love this guy)
Justimon
Alphamon
BWGreymon
MGarurumon
Dawn:
I dont remember.

Mr. Maus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

DAWN:
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
Gallantmon Crimson Mode
Susanomoon
Shine Greymon
Alphamon
Justimon

DomiKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
my dusk team is
Gallantmon Crimson Mode
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
Susanoomon
Chaosmon
BanchouLeomon
and damn that took some real grinding and it isnt even finished still want Beelzemon BM

TMS1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My team for Moonlight was BlackWarGreymon, Alphamon, Deathmon, MarineAngemon, MetalEtemon, and Dianamon. I never finished Sunburst, but what I had when I stopped playing was Dinohumon, MetalGreymon, Angewomon, Flaremon, Garudamon, and HolyAngemon.

saadred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I also enjoied my Dawn more then dusk and my party was Apollomon Seraphimon Imperialdramon Paladin Mode Alhpamon and the hardest to get and which was the most painful to get Susanoomon

Smittles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I only use a team of 6, with the intention of DNA digivolving them to get 3 OP digimon, 6 is pointless, not 1 of my main 3 even lose HP, let alone gets KOd.

My 3 favorite digimon from all my play throughs of Dawn and Dusk (which is alot)
- GigaSeadramon (from Whamon and Gigadramon) < I just love Whamon's stat growth and skillset so I use him as the base - and GigaMissile learned at level 70 is one of the best moves in the game, especially for farming Gaia Origin.
- MirageGaogamonBM (from MirageGaogamon & PrinceMamemon) < Has one of the highest damaging innate abilities (174ish I believe) - just a shame it's single attack and only 3-grid wide. < Might reconsider as one of my top 3, simply because Wanyamon > Gaomon have the shittest stat growths of any digimon. . . feels really slow and clunky to get their stats up.
- Dianamon(Main Dusk starter) - Similarly to GigaMissile, she has CrescentHarken which is EVEN BETTER for farming Gaia Origin, simply because the dual fights are all Holy Digimon (Sleipmon & Duftmon) - (Alphamon & Omnimon) and she has Dark Type moves.

List of Digimon that don't require DNA Digivolving (That can complete the game easily and I think are insanely strong and worth a mention)
- Dianamon ^ as mentioned above - Also has CrazyIceBlast > Screenwide High-ish damaging move great for trash farming - and 01 Crusher, triple attack 90+ power move.
- Gulfmon/BWGreymon - These 2 are easily obtained and you can get them along with Dianamon by selecting the Dusk Attack Pack.
Gulfmon has large AoE Dark abilities as well as ForlornFang which is a quite strong single target ability
BWGreymon - Large fire AoE (MegaMeteorFall) and Dark AoE (Sig Move) as well as Defense Reducing fire abilities (DoubleD Claw & ScrewD Claw)
^ with regards to BWGreymon, I would advise going down that route and NOT the SkullGreymon > Machinedramon route - Although SkullGreymon is quite cool, Machinedramon is the biggest let down of the entire game, with sub-par Traits and even worse Abilities.
Gulfmon AND BWGreymon both have very good traits for damage, both having the Assassin(crit) and Gladiator(dmg) Traits.
- Goldramon - Final digivolution of Chibimon > Veemon - Has powerful Light AoE - and has FlashPunch - probably the best single target ability in the game (3 hits of about 105 power) - Insanely good at dealing with the single Gaia Origin bosses swiftly.

Talking about Dawn/Dusk makes me want to play them again! and gets me hyped for Lost Evolution even more!!!

Reactions: TheLoneWolfGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo