DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you already have cheats for Harvest Moon DS on there (the EU version)? :) My cheats won't work on my r4i gold pro... and everytime I enable the cheat to free all sprites, I start the game married to Celia but without the sprites which is really annoying. Thank you so much for this!
List of Harvest Moon games that have cheats:
- Harvest Moon - Frantic Farming (USA)
- Harvest Moon - The Tale of Two Towns (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS - Grand Bazaar (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS - Grand Bazaar (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS - Island of Happiness (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS - Island of Happiness (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS - Sunshine Islands (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS - Sunshine Islands (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS - The Tale of Two Towns (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS (Europe) (Rev 1)
- Harvest Moon DS (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS (USA) (Rev 1)
- Harvest Moon DS Cute (USA)

I just added cheats for Harvest Moon DS (Europe) (Rev 1) however every other game is already in the databases. Using cheats with the default R4 kernel on the R4i SDHC Gold Pro is like asking for trouble lol, I recommend you switch to YSmenu, here I can help you with that:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,
  • Love
Reactions: hore

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
OK! Anyway, the are more new codes added for each games, including new games! Visit GameHacking website here and please update your database!

https://gamehacking.org/vb

Register it first before see the codes! Here the list of Nintendo DS games!

https://gamehacking.org/system/nds

Right now, I am code hacker and added some new codes for Toy Story 3, Winx Club Saving Alfea etc... ;)

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK! Anyway, the are more new codes added for each games, including new games! Visit GameHacking website here and please update your database!

https://gamehacking.org/vb

Register it first before see the codes! Here the list of Nintendo DS games!

https://gamehacking.org/system/nds

Right now, I am code hacker and added some new codes for Toy Story 3, Winx Club Saving Alfea etc... ;)
So you can do cheat codes? Well then may I ask for your assistance then for a couple other games? I am able to make cheats myself however I am not familiar with certain games and their mechanics. If you don't mind helping then I can PM you my Discord username so we can work on that.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another update everyone! As usual I have updated the WFCReplay compatibility list as well.

DeadSkullzJr's Cheat Databases (v2.0) - March 16, 2018
v2.0 - March 16, 2018
1. Added Anti-Piracy Bypass codes to numerous games.
2. Cleaned up the cheats for numerous games.
3. Added/updated cheats and/or translation patches for the following games:

- Fire Emblem - Shin Monshou no Nazo - Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (Japan) (Rev 1) (Heroes of Light and Shadow v3.03)
- Harvest Moon DS (Europe) (Rev 1)
- Mario Kart DS (USA)
- Mario Kart DS (USA) (MKDS Zero v1.3)
- Mario Kart DS (USA) (N64 Circuit v1.5)
- New Super Mario Bros. (USA) (Mario's Next Adventure Beta v5.9)
- New Super Mario Bros. (USA) (New Super Mario - Castle 2 v1.0)
- Pocket Monsters - SoulSilver (Japan) (Fusion 2 v1.0)
- Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (251 - Edition v2.1)
- Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Moon Black 2 Beta v1.0)
- Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5) (PokeJoke DS - A Parody of Pokemon Demo v2.0)
- Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5) (Shining Diamond v1.0)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (DarkViolet Version v1.0)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (FireRed DS v1.5)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Moemon v1.2)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (SunGold Version v1.0)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (MoonSilver Version v1.0)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Silver Blue v1.8)
- Pokemon - White Version (USA, Europe) (Omega Paradox v2.0)
- Tales of Innocence (Japan) (English v1.0)
- Tales of the Tempest (Japan) (English v1.0)
- Trainer (+2) (No Sound) (Venom) - Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth (USA)
- Trainer (+2) (With Sound) (Venom) - Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth (USA)
- Trainer (+3) (Medwares) - Scribblenauts (USA)
- Trainer (+3) (Venom) - Dementium II (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
- Trainer (+4) (Legacy) - Metroid Prime - Hunters (USA)
- Trainer (+4) (Triforce) - Super Mario 64 DS (USA) (Rev 1)
- Trainer (+4) (Venom) - Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (USA)
- Trainer (+4) (Venom) - Super Princess Peach (USA)
- Trainer (+6) (Triforce) - Mega Man ZX (USA)
- Trainer (+8) (Venom) - Advance Wars - Days of Ruin (USA)
- Trainer (+8) (Venom) - Monster Rancher DS (USA)
Download:
https://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/cheat-files/download-deadskullzjrs-cheat-databases-v2-0-f33712.html

Felipe88

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, thanks for this update! but I have a problem to report, with Pokemon Soul Silver (U) (Xenophobia) on YS Menu on my Dsi XL I have white screen after load it with the Anti-Piracy Bypass Code. If you have the solution for this I'd appreciate it.

And I have to say: before use your update I had two AP Patch options, one in the root of the cheat codes list and the other one in the Misc folder, with the root one I had white screen and with the Misc folder one I had no problem, but now there is no one in the Misc folder so I can't play with AP Patch.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thanks for this update! but I have a problem to report, with Pokemon Soul Silver (U) (Xenophobia) on YS Menu on my Dsi XL I have white screen after load it with the Anti-Piracy Bypass Code. If you have the solution for this I'd appreciate it.

And I have to say: before use your update I had two AP Patch options, one in the root of the cheat codes list and the other one in the Misc folder, with the root one I had white screen and with the Misc folder one I had no problem, but now there is no one in the Misc folder so I can't play with AP Patch.
The Xenophobia version of that game isn't good at all, that is "cracked", you need to find the right version/dump of the game. As for the AP fixes, I never removed any AP cheats that were already in the database, I did however rename some of them. I recommend you check again. Also YSmenu doesn't need AP fixes for that game since it's already compatible with the kernel.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This news post is for people using the original R4 flashcart from back in the day.

Alright guys, a few days ago I found my original R4 flashcart, sadly the original 2GB microSD card from it was missing (I was stupid when I was younger). Yesterday I actually got a brand new 2GB Sandisk microSD card and was able to use the flashcart again. I decided to run Wood R4 on it since the original R4 kernel has a time bomb. So I decided to do a test to see if this original R4 could handle my cheat databases, more specifically my usrcheat.dat database. Well I have great news about it, if you are a user who still owns the original R4 flashcart and is running Wood R4 (v1.62), then I am happy to say that my cheat databases are fully compatible, you DO NOT need to delete any cheats at all, the flashcart will accept it as is and will function like they would on other various flashcarts we have today. I have not tested the cheats on the original R4 kernel, I really wouldn't recommend you use the original kernel anyways due to the time bomb and what not, however if you so choose to do so please keep in mind that the cheat functions with that kernel may not be functional completely with my databases as it has (or used to have) a limit on how big your cheat file had to be.

I will continue to provide updates to the cheat databases and give something to you all to enjoy at any time. Have a wonderful evening everyone!

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright everyone, I have updated the flashcart compatibility list for the cheat databases. Hopefully this will answer some of the questions you guys and gals may have on which database works with your flashcart. The list will update over time of course so stay tuned.

Some side news:
I have been working on v2.1 of the cheat databases, so far it's going good. If anyone has any ideas of ROM hacks or vanilla games in general that you would like me to add cheats for, please let me know here. Thank you all for your support and I hope these cheats are helpful to you.

fintogive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally some one properly updating the usercheat file :P im glad lol. i made tons of codes over the years for mkds, diddy kong racing ds, animal crossing, mega man zx, and more.

If you want you're welcome to add my codes and the codes made by others to your file.
they are all on kallum ar site.

The infinite cc code has been updated to version 2.3 since your last update.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally some one properly updating the usercheat file :P im glad lol. i made tons of codes over the years for mkds, diddy kong racing ds, animal crossing, mega man zx, and more.

If you want you're welcome to add my codes and the codes made by others to your file.
they are all on kallum ar site.

The infinite cc code has been updated to version 2.3 since your last update.
I will check it out, thank you!

fintogive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem! if you need help let me know. there are thousands of codes just for mkds alone to go through. i personally made over 500 of the codes for mkds XD the other games i mentioned don't have nearly as many though lol.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem! if you need help let me know. there are thousands of codes just for mkds alone to go through. i personally made over 500 of the codes for mkds XD the other games i mentioned don't have nearly as many though lol.
I am assuming the Infinite cc cheat I added was v1.0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1