DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great cheat database! Is there a way to enable these cheats inside a game on Wood-kernel? Or can these only be altered outside the game?
No sadly there is no RTC (Real Time Cheat) functions for Wood R4, everything has to be done before you start the game up. The SuperCard DSTWO and DSTWO Plus were the only flashcarts with RTC functions.

Argnox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates none of the item or money cheats seem to work at all despite my many efforts

Cartoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No sadly there is no RTC (Real Time Cheat) functions for Wood R4, everything has to be done before you start the game up. The SuperCard DSTWO and DSTWO Plus were the only flashcarts with RTC functions.

Ah what a shame! Thats gonna take some time then.
Thanks for the quick answer!

P.s. strange that after all these years nobody tried to program that in. Or is it a hardware problem?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah what a shame! Thats gonna take some time then.
Thanks for the quick answer!

P.s. strange that after all these years nobody tried to program that in. Or is it a hardware problem?
That is a hardware related feature, sadly most flashcart's lack the hardware to withstand real time features other than real time saving.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates none of the item or money cheats seem to work at all despite my many efforts
Fixed the issues, the 999,999 Gil cheat now works perfectly, as for the "Have Main Item" cheat, that was just a duplicate cheat of "99 All Magicite, Potions, and Ether" cheat. I will see what I can do about adding item cheats into the game.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DeadSkullzJr The Anti-Piracy and WFCReplay codes for Dragon Quest IX crash the rom on boot for both a rom copy on flashcart, and a physical copy using Nitrohax

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DeadSkullzJr The Anti-Piracy and WFCReplay codes for Dragon Quest IX crash the rom on boot for both a rom copy on flashcart, and a physical copy using Nitrohax
First question:
What flashcart are you using, not all flashcarts are compatible to use Wi-Fi features.

Second Question:
Why are you trying to use the Anti-Piracy cheats via NitroHax, that isn't necessary at all. Most likely not necessary for your flashcart either since I am sure it already works without the cheat.

Comments:
The AP cheats are NOT to be used unless you are using a a very old flashcart or a modern flashcart using a bad compatibility kernel. If you are using YSmenu then you won't need the AP cheats as that kernel already works with that game. As for the WFCReplay cheat, it is using the latest version available, I had a friend test it for me and it works just fine, so it is more than likely your flashcart. With Nitrohax you can't use WFCReplay cheats, it simply isn't compatible, the only reason it exists in the NitroHax file is because I replicated all the cheats from the main file and put them into the xml cheats file (I am not gonna sit and remove those codes, that will take ages lol).

Boured

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First question:
What flashcart are you using, not all flashcarts are compatible to use Wi-Fi features.

Second Question:
Why are you trying to use the Anti-Piracy cheats via NitroHax, that isn't necessary at all. Most likely not necessary for your flashcart either since I am sure it already works without the cheat.

Comments:
The AP cheats are NOT to be used unless you are using a a very old flashcart or a modern flashcart using a bad compatibility kernel. If you are using YSmenu then you won't need the AP cheats as that kernel already works with that game. As for the WFCReplay cheat, it is using the latest version available, I had a friend test it for me and it works just fine, so it is more than likely your flashcart. With Nitrohax you can't use WFCReplay cheats, it simply isn't compatible, the only reason it exists in the NitroHax file is because I replicated all the cheats from the main file and put them into the xml cheats file (I am not gonna sit and remove those codes, that will take ages lol).
R4i Gold Plus and only used the WFCReplay cheat with Nitrohax since there is no need for the anti-piracy cheat cause i'm using a cart lol :P

Boured

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea tested the WFCReplay cheat, worked fine for my friend, so I don't know what to tell you.
Weird, might be a problem with HiyaCFW on my DSi or something. I tested it with all my DSi units on both flashcart and NitroHax and got the same result. If there is a unlaunched + HiyaCFW DSi you could test could you see?

Argnox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where would I be able to get the most recent updated database? Because the most recent one I can currently find is from march 25th

D

Deleted User

Here is an updated database that only has USA plugins: gbatemp.net/threads/a-complete-package-of-all-usa-ntr-plugins.497819/

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I know it has been a while since the last update, bare with me. I've been hard at work adding tons of cheats for tons of games that either had none or were never properly taken care of. I have also decided to integrate cheats for Download Play demos, E3 2005 demos, and other various demos out there since these seem to be compatible with flashcarts. Demos tend to carry a lot of hidden stuff that usually you aren't supposed to have access to, my goal for making cheats for these games is to try and unlock ALL the hidden secrets of such demos while providing some fun and maybe even a little adventure with the newly added codes. I have also integrated cheats for certain ROM hacks that ended up breaking certain cheats due to the altered code/mechanics, a great example is Moon Jump for Newer Super Mario Bros. DS. I have been doing extreme extensive testing with not only the cheats that I make but also the cheats that already exist just to make sure everything works for you guys. I plan to do much more for this upcoming update so please stay tuned!

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,
Reactions: AsPika2219

Argnox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean for the DS, so around when should I expect an update to the database? A week or two, or in a month?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean for the DS, so around when should I expect an update to the database? A week or two, or in a month?
There is no set date, I never set dates for release because I can't promise it will be done by any deadline, keep in mind I may not even live the next second lol, so no set dates. It may take a while who knows. Just know that whenever I am ready to make it public, it will be worth the wait.

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone, I know it has been a while since the last update, bare with me. I've been hard at work adding tons of cheats for tons of games that either had none or were never properly taken care of. I have also decided to integrate cheats for Download Play demos, E3 2005 demos, and other various demos out there since these seem to be compatible with flashcarts. Demos tend to carry a lot of hidden stuff that usually you aren't supposed to have access to, my goal for making cheats for these games is to try and unlock ALL the hidden secrets of such demos while providing some fun and maybe even a little adventure with the newly added codes. I have also integrated cheats for certain ROM hacks that ended up breaking certain cheats due to the altered code/mechanics, a great example is Moon Jump for Newer Super Mario Bros. DS. I have been doing extreme extensive testing with not only the cheats that I make but also the cheats that already exist just to make sure everything works for you guys. I plan to do much more for this upcoming update so please stay tuned!
Take as long as you need. Thank you for these cheats!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ❄️ 😡 ❄️