Hacking DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No if you are talking about me.
I have a code that is not in the DB. I would never do such a thing in any PK game
I have PKBW and physical. I only actually beat one PK game
PKSU.
I do not believe in cheating *ONLINE* that is going to far IMHO that is just me though. :-/

DarthMotzkus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi @DeadSkullzJr ! How do i add more cheats to the .dat file? I can't edit it with notepad++, and there's no cheats for Megaman ZX found on the latest usrcheat.dat...

EDIT: Nvm, found it (r4cce086.zip), and the 1.0.1 latest version of the undub patch for rockman zx (j) is incompatible with the cheats in latest usrcheat.dat, i had to found the 1.0 patch and use it, working normally.

Last edited by DarthMotzkus,

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way it’s loaded through iOS phone
These are made for flash carts.. Some/most of them probably won't work in emulators
Post automatically merged:

Hey, so is there some reason why my SMT Strange Journey codes aren't working? Some little trick I need to do?

I've tried them on my R4i sdhc cart and my acekard 2i, on Ysmenu and BL2CK kernels respectively but can't seem to get them going...

Last edited by ichig0,

mementomoreeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey! i’m trying to enable the all items/medicines cheat in my rom of pokemon pearl, but it’s not showing up in-game. do i just need to set it to ds mode rather than default settings, or is there another fix?
edit: switched to ds mode with default arm9 cpu speed and it didn’t work, i’m going to try dsi mode and a different cpu speed. apologies if this question has already been answered or if it seems dense, i’m not the best at these things ^^”

Last edited by mementomoreeyes,

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey! i’m trying to enable the all items/medicines cheat in my rom of pokemon pearl, but it’s not showing up in-game. do i just need to set it to ds mode rather than default settings, or is there another fix?
edit: switched to ds mode with default arm9 cpu speed and it didn’t work, i’m going to try dsi mode and a different cpu speed. apologies if this question has already been answered or if it seems dense, i’m not the best at these things ^^”
There's a button combination you need to press. Switching the game to DSi mode won't make any differences, the game isn't DSi enhanced. Press Y on the cheat to view the description.

Reactions: mementomoreeyes

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a button combination you need to press. Switching the game to DSi mode won't make any differences, the game isn't DSi enhanced. Press Y on the cheat to view the description.
This is probably a long shot, but do you have any idea on how to get SMT: Strange Journey's alignment codes to work? Some way of activating cheats? When I use checkpoint codes on my 3ds games I have to toggle them through the luma menu, there's nothing like that for R4 cards is there?

Or is it just that some codes work and others don't, not a lot you can do?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably a long shot, but do you have any idea on how to get SMT: Strange Journey's alignment codes to work? Some way of activating cheats? When I use checkpoint codes on my 3ds games I have to toggle them through the luma menu, there's nothing like that for R4 cards is there?

Or is it just that some codes work and others don't, not a lot you can do?
Cheat handling is slightly different between the two platforms. 3DS cheats are known to be way more of a gamble and a problem considering there wasn't a lot of good management behind the respective databases of their time, not to mention many codes created were not made with quality in mind, more so made with the "it just works" logic with nothing much else to it. Luma's cheat menu functions are primitive, you have no means of knowing what buttons to press since it lacks cheat description capabilities, your only indication is a star next to the name to imply it needs a button combination. Lucky for you the cheats are actually plain text and stored on the SD card as text documents, so you can manually look at them on a computer or mobile device whilst playing to know what you need to do. As for making a cheat work, well as I stated, most of them are a gamble, and there isn't a lot of proper organization either, you end up with many lists with mixed codes that only work with certain versions of respective titles, and you won't always know right away. Outside of that, the only true way of fixing or making cheats work is if a new one gets created to replace the broken variant.

Cheats on an R4 work in a similar fashion with how cheats are presented, the major differences however:
- You access cheat lists before the game you want to cheat in is even booted.
- You can't access the list mid-game (so make what you enable count when you can)
- Cheat descriptions are easily viewable and in a friendly font and format.
- Doesn't suffer with the flaws that the 3DS side of things does with gambled functionality since everything is split properly down to versioning for respective titles, and with decent management handling the project, you have far higher odds of getting what you want working in comparison.

I already have a work in progress 3DS database of my own in the works, it's just not going to see the light of day any time soon since it's too small for a proper release (I want the release to actually mean and impact more accordingly).

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheat handling is slightly different between the two platforms. 3DS cheats are knowing to be way more of a gamble and a problem considering there wasn't a lot of good management behind the respective databases of their time, not to mention many codes created were not made with quality in mind, more so made with the "it just works" logic with nothing much else to it. Luma's cheat menu functions are primitive, you have no means of knowing what buttons to press since it lacks cheat description capabilities, your only indication is a star next to the name to imply it needs a button combination. Lucky for you the cheats are actually plain text and stored on the SD card as text documents, so you can manually look at them on a computer or mobile device whilst playing to know what you need to do. As for making a cheat work, well as I stated, most of them are a gamble, and there isn't a lot of proper organization either, you end up with many lists with mixed codes that only work with certain versions of respective titles, and you won't always know right away. Outside of that, the only true way of fixing or making cheats work is if a new one gets created to replace the broken variant.

Cheats on an R4 work in a similar fashion with how cheats are presented, the major differences however:
- You access cheat lists before the game you want to cheat in is even booted.
- You can't access the list mid-game (so make what you enable counts when you can)
- Cheat descriptions are easily viewable and in a friendly font and format.
- Doesn't suffer with the flaws that the 3DS side of things does with gambled functionality since everything is split properly down to versioning for respective titles, and with decent management handling the project, you have far higher odds of getting what you want working in comparison.

I already have a work in progress 3DS database of my own in the works, it's just not going to see the light of day any time soon since it's too small for a proper release (I want the release to actually mean and impact more accordingly).

Thanks for the info. It helps me to feel a little better understanding a bit about the process and why things may not work. And if I understand correctly, this means there may be a chance that I could get a code that wasn't working on R4 working by experimenting with different regions or revisions of the game? Seems like that's the only thing left to try in this case.

Oh and I hope you gain more content on the 3DS side for a nice competent release-- For a lot people our only option is Checkpoint.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. It helps me to feel a little better understanding a bit about the process and why things may not work. And if I understand correctly, this means there may be a chance that I could get a code that wasn't working on R4 working by experimenting with different regions or revisions of the game? Seems like that's the only thing left to try in this case.

Oh and I hope you gain more content on the 3DS side for a nice competent release-- For a lot people our only option is Checkpoint.
In terms of non-working codes in general use, there's always a chance one may or may not work, results may vary though since it really depends on who's behind the work. Sometimes the codes that I make won't always work as I intended them to even when I put them through rigorous testing, I don't get a lot of reports over broken stuff often, and whenever one does come and it's related to something I created, it usually is the case of missing something in the code that I didn't catch right away or unsuspecting situations within a specific instance of the respective title. Most developers making these things don't really go through that much testing or push for that level of assurance/quality to ensure their stuff works, which is why there's a lot of gambling with the 3DS side of things, you simply won't know unless you try it and get the results you seek.

As for the question in sense of the R4, titles and their respective regional variants I can guarantee you are usually different in the sense that you won't be able to just use one code from one region to the other. Considering I manage the databases these devices, homebrew, and compatible emulator utilize respectively, I not only just make codes, but I also port as many codes as I can if I find out a game has multiple regional variations, that way they all have the same content regardless of region. Of course some titles and their respective regions may function entirely different to that of their other counterparts (most notably some Japanese releases tend to function differently compared to their later released regional counterparts), in those cases I obviously have to work up a dedicated list for those specific situations. I guess the short way of saying it is, you don't need to worry about anything in regards of the R4 side of things, I've got the databases covered where support is concerned, you can send a request or report issues you find, I can handle the rest from there. As for my experiences with the 3DS side of things, many titles are multilingual, making it pointless to have multiple regional versions of one game, of course not all titles are handled that way, it's a case by case situation, but the premise still applies when there are separate regional builds, you can't really mix.

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,
Reactions: ichig0

wazzupdog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What software do you use to edit the DSTWO database files? I have some custom/modified codes I wrote and want to append them to your list, thank you for all the work you've put into everything.

Rorwig123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to edit the dat file to include 2 more codes? These codes are for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus - 12032E3C 0000E008 and 1202ADC0 0000E007. 1 of them is supposed to remove the ban list, but I have found both of these listed in 2 different sources. Thank you.

Reactions: chronoss
DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases (20231225)

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Merry Christmas everyone!

DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Database
December 25, 2023

This is a smaller update that contains more of what was meant to be in the last database update, with some new additions and some updates to some of the title entries as well.

Notes:
Cheat codes exclusive to Nintendo DSi related titles will NOT work for Nintendo DS flash cartridges given the technology and kernel(s) used are designed to be used in DS Mode. These cheats will only be usable in DSi Mode related environments such as TWiLightMenu for the Nintendo DSi, 2DS, and 3DS family or a compatible emulator of your choice.

- Added and or updated the Anti-Piracy Bypass codes for numerous titles.
This should help those running into potential problems depending on what you use to run certain titles.
- Rebuilt and or overhauled entire cheat lists for some titles.
This includes entirely new cheats, a new and improved list, and or potential improvements to existing cheats.
- Made various optimizations throughout the database(s) to help reduce clutter and load times.
- Added and or updated cheats for various titles.

Nintendo DS:
* Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin (Europe) (Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin - Russian Translation (v1.0) (COREline, Owls Group))
+ Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (Europe)
+ Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (Europe) (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time - Italian Translation (v0.1a) (Locke))
+ Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (Europe) (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time - Undub (v1.2))
+ Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (Japan)
+ Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (USA)
+ Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (USA) (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time - Italian Translation (v0.1a) (Locke))
+ Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (USA) (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time - Undub (v1.2))
+ Hotel Dusk - Room 215 (USA)
+ Hotel Duskui Bimil (Korea)
* Jump Ultimate Stars (Japan) (Jump Ultimate Stars - English Translation (20080503) (JUS Translation))
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan)
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Beta) (20060630)
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Beta) (20060709)
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Beta) (20060713)
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Beta) (20060717)
* Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Beta) (20060801)
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Beta) (20060807)
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Beta) (20060807) (Pocket Monsters - Diamond - English Translation (v1.0) (Unknown))
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Rev 5)
+ Pocket Monsters - Diamond (Japan) (Rev 6)
+ Pocket Monsters - HeartGold (Japan)
+ Pocket Monsters - HeartGold (Japan) (Pokemon - Apocalypse Boy (v1.0))
+ Pocket Monsters - HeartGold (Japan) (Pokemon - Apocalypse Girl (v1.0))
+ Pocket Monsters - HeartGold (Japan) (Pokemon - Escape From the Shell (Beta v2.1) (30 FPS))
+ Pocket Monsters - HeartGold (Japan) (Pokemon - Escape From the Shell (Beta v2.1) (60 FPS))
+ Pocket Monsters - HeartGold (Japan) (Pokemon - Revelation (v1.0))
+ Pocket Monsters - HeartGold (Korea)
+ Pocket Monsters - Pearl (Japan)
+ Pocket Monsters - Pearl (Japan) (Beta) (20060630)
+ Pocket Monsters - Pearl (Japan) (Beta) (20060709)
+ Pocket Monsters - Pearl (Japan) (Beta) (20060713)
+ Pocket Monsters - Pearl (Japan) (Beta) (20060717)
+ Pocket Monsters - Pearl (Japan) (Rev 5)
+ Pocket Monsters - Pearl (Japan) (Rev 6)
+ Pocket Monsters - Platinum (Japan)
+ Pocket Monsters - SoulSilver (Japan)
+ Pocket Monsters - SoulSilver (Japan) (Pokemon - Absolute SoulSilver - The End (v1.0))
+ Pocket Monsters - SoulSilver (Korea)
+ Pocket Monsters DP - Dialga (Korea)
+ Pocket Monsters DP - Palkia (Korea)
+ Pocket Monsters Pt - Giratina (Korea)
* Pocket Monsters Pt - Giratina (Korea) (Pocket Monsters Pt - Giratina - Restored Veilstone Game Corner (v1.0))
* Pokemon - Black Version (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Black Version - Classic Mode (20230830))
* Pokemon - Black Version (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Yin Black Version (v3.3))
* Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Black Version 2 - Paradigm Shift (v1.3))
* Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Blaze Black Version 2 - Redux (v1.4.1) (Complete/Classic) (Original/EVless))
* Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Blaze Black Version 2 (v1.2) (Complete))
* Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Blaze Black Version 2 (v1.2) (Vanilla))
* Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Moon Black Version 2 (Beta v4.2.3))
+ Pokemon - Diamant-Edition (Germany) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Diamond Version (Europe) (Rev 13)
+ Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5) (PokeJoke DS - A Parody of Pokemon (Demo v2.0))
+ Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - DarkDiamond Version (Beta v2.1))
+ Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - Jello's Beta Diamond Version (v1.0))
+ Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - Shining Diamond Version (v1.0))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Diamante (Spain) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Edicion Diamante (Spain) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - Edicion Diamante - Desafio Sinnoh (20190531))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Diamante (Spain) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - Edicion Luna Diamante (20161113))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Diamante (Spain) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - Edicion Sol y Luna Diamante (20170326))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Diamante (Spain) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - La Leyenda Oscura (Beta v1.0))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Diamante (Spain) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - Rubi Magma (v1.0))
* Pokemon - Edicion Negra 2 (Spain) (Pokemon - Edicion Negra Absoluto 2 (20161130))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Oro HeartGold (Spain)
+ Pokemon - Edicion Oro HeartGold (Spain) (Pokemon - Light Platinum Version (v0.1.5) (English))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Oro HeartGold (Spain) (Pokemon - Light Platinum Version (v0.1.5) (Spanish))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Perla (Spain) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Edicion Perla (Spain) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - Edicion Sol Perla (20161113))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Plata SoulSilver (Spain)
+ Pokemon - Edicion Plata SoulSilver (Spain) (Pokemon - Edicion Plata SoulSilver - Fusion 2 (20200816))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Platino (Spain)
+ Pokemon - Edicion Platino (Spain) (Pokemon - Edicion Platino - Fusion (20190615))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Platino (Spain) (Pokemon - Edicion Platino+ (v27))
+ Pokemon - Edicion Platino (Spain) (Pokemon - Mega Platinum Version (v1.0))
+ Pokemon - Goldene Edition HeartGold (Germany)
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (Europe) (Rev 10)
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (Europe) (Rev 10) (Pokemon - HeartGold Version - Golden Edition (20210502) (Original/Level Curve))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA)
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - DarkViolet Version (Alpha 20110212))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - FireRed DS Version (v1.5))
* Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Garbage Gold Version (v1.3.1))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - HeartGold Rebalanced (v1.9.1) (Challenge))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - HeartGold Rebalanced (v1.9.1) (Normal))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - HeartGold Version Plus (20200607))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - HeartRed Version (v0.4.7.6))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Legacy - Sevii Islands (Demo v1.2))
* Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - MythicSilver Version (Alpha v1.2.2))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Perfect Heart Version (20111130))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - PureCrystal Version (v1.1))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Red Reloaded Version (Alpha v0.1))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Refined Gold (v3.2.1))
* Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Refined Gold Overhaul (v3.1))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Sacred Gold Version (v1.1.0) (Classic))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Sacred Gold Version (v1.1.0) (Complete))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - Shadow Legendz (v0.4.2))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon - SunGold Version (20160416))
+ Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Pokemon Rebooted - Soaring Gold Version (Beta v5.2.0))
+ Pokemon - Pearl Version (Europe) (Rev 13)
+ Pokemon - Pearl Version (USA) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Pearl Version (USA) (Rev 5) (Pokemon - Crystalline Pearl Version (v1.2))
+ Pokemon - Perl-Edition (Germany) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Platin-Edition (Germany)
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (Europe) (Rev 10)
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA)
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Bloody Platinum Version - Redux (v1.1))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Bloody Platinum Version (20111223))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Flawless Platinum Version (v3.1) (Challenge/Inverse Challenge Mode))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Flawless Platinum Version (v3.1) (Normal/Inverse Normal Mode))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Following Platinum Version - Fairy Type Version (v1.1.2))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Following Platinum Version - Spanish Translation (v1.1.2))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Following Platinum Version (v1.1.2))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Following Renegade Platinum - Spanish Translation (v1.2.0))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Following Renegade Platinum (v1.2.0))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Origin Platinum Version (v1.5.1))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Paradox Platinum Version (Alpha v1.1))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Perfect Platinum Version (20090926) (Original/Challenger's Edition)
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Platinum Revamped Version (v1.1))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Platinum Version - Enhanced Edition (v1.5))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Platinum Version Pro (v2.0))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Prestigious Platinum Version (Beta v1.1))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Professional Platinum Version (v3.0))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Platinum Revamped Version (v1.1))
* Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Redemption Version (v2.5.0) (Original/Speed Up))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Sol Platinum Version (v2.0))
* Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - Solar Platinum Version (v1.2))
* Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - VGC Platinum Version - Redux (v1.7.2))
* Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemon - VGC Platinum Version (v1.6))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Pokemoner - Platinum Version - Trade Edition (v1.0))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1)
* Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1) (Pokemon - Altered Platinum (r1.0.4))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1) (Pokemon - Distorted Platinum Version (v1.0))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1) (Pokemon - Refined Platinum Version (v4.3.0))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1) (Pokemon - Renegade Platinum - Spanish Translation (v1.3.0))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1) (Pokemon - Renegade Platinum (v1.3.0) (Original/Classic/Shiny Rate/Speed Up))
+ Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1) (Pokemon - RePlatinum Version (v1.2.1))
+ Pokemon - Silberne Edition SoulSilver (Germany)
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (Europe) (Rev 10)
* Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (Europe) (Rev 10) (Pokemon - SoothingSilver Version (v1.3.2))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (Europe) (Rev 10) (Pokemon - SoulSilver Version - Golden Edition (20210502) (Original/Level Curve))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA)
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - MoonSilver Version (20160416))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - Perfect Soul Version (20111130))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - Silver Blue Version (20170610))
* Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - Silver Yellow Version (v1.18))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - SoulSilver Rebalanced Version (v1.0))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - SoulSilver Version - VGMoose's Rocket Uniform (v0.9))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - SoulSilver Version Plus (20200607))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - SoulSilver Version Plus (Beta v10) (RyouChan))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - Storm Silver Version (v1.1.0) (Classic))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - Storm Silver Version (v1.1.0) (Complete))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - Super Hard SoulSilver Version (Beta v1.1))
+ Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Pokemon - Unova SoulSilver Version (Alpha v1.1))
+ Pokemon - Version Argent SoulSilver (France)
+ Pokemon - Version Argent SoulSilver (France) (Pokemon - MindCrystal Version - English Translation (v3.0.2 Patch v6) (rodygo))
+ Pokemon - Version Argent SoulSilver (France) (Pokemon - MindCrystal Version (v3.0.2))
+ Pokemon - Version Argent SoulSilver (France) (Pokemon Rebooted - Diving Silver Version (Beta v4.0.0))
+ Pokemon - Version Diamant (France) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Version Or HeartGold (France)
+ Pokemon - Version Perle (France) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Version Platine (France)
+ Pokemon - Versione Argento SoulSilver (Italy)
+ Pokemon - Versione Diamante (Italy) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Versione Oro HeartGold (Italy)
+ Pokemon - Versione Perla (Italy) (Rev 5)
+ Pokemon - Versione Platino (Italy)
* Pokemon - White Version (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Vintage White Version (20230727))
* Pokemon - White Version (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Yang White Version (v3.3))
* Pokemon - White Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Volt White Version 2 - Redux (v1.4.1) (Complete/Classic) (Original/EVless))
* Pokemon - White Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Volt White Version 2 (v1.2) (Complete))
* Pokemon - White Version 2 (USA, Europe) (Pokemon - Volt White Version 2 (v1.2) (Vanilla))
* Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky (USA) (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of the Spirit (v1.01))
~ Tomodachi Collection (Japan)
~ Tomodachi Collection (Japan) (Rev 1)
~ Tomodachi Collection (Japan) (Rev 1) (Tomodachi Collection - English Translation (v0.80) (jjjewel))
+ Tozasareta Byoutou - Dementium II (Japan)
~ Transformers - Autobots (Europe)
~ Transformers - Autobots (Europe) (Rev 1)
~ Transformers - Autobots (France)
~ Transformers - Autobots (France) (Rev 1)
~ Transformers - Autobots (Germany)
~ Transformers - Autobots (Germany) (Rev 1)
~ Transformers - Autobots (Italy)
* Transformers - Autobots (Italy) (Rev 1)
~ Transformers - Autobots (Spain)
* Transformers - Autobots (Spain) (Rev 1)
~ Transformers - Autobots (USA)
~ Transformers - Autobots (USA) (Rev 1)
~ Transformers - Decepticons (Europe)
~ Transformers - Decepticons (Europe) (Rev 1)
~ Transformers - Decepticons (France)
~ Transformers - Decepticons (Germany)
~ Transformers - Decepticons (Italy)
~ Transformers - Decepticons (Spain)
* Transformers - Decepticons (Spain) (Rev 1)
~ Transformers - Decepticons (USA)
~ Transformers - Decepticons (USA) (Rev 1)
+ Wish Room - Tenshi no Kioku (Japan)
+ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - World Championship 2011 - Over the Nexus (Korea)
+ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - World Championship 2011 - Over the Nexus (Japan)

Nintendo DSi:
+ Legend of Zelda, The - Four Swords Anniversary Edition (Europe, Australia)
+ Legend of Zelda, The - Four Swords Anniversary Edition (USA)
* Lost Town, The - The Dust (USA)
+ Zelda no Densetsu - 4-tsu no Tsurugi - 25th Kinen Edition (Japan)
+ Zelda no Densetsu - 4-tsu no Tsurugi - 25th Kinen Edition (Japan) (Beta) (20110915)

Key:
+ - New cheat codes.
- - Removed cheat codes.
~ - Rebuilt, improved, and or added new cheat codes.
* - Created brand new cheats for games that weren't in the database before.

tendomonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Merry Christmas everyone!

DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Database
December 25, 2023

This is a smaller update that contains more of what was meant to be in the last database update, with some new additions and some updates to some of the title entries as well.

Unfortunately all your effort must be considered uttelry null and void since most of the cheats for "Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" still do not work. :P

Thanks for all the hard work and happy new year!

Reactions: chronoss

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately all your effort must be considered uttelry null and void since most of the cheats for "Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" still do not work. :P

Thanks for all the hard work and happy new year!
Haven't gotten to that title yet, as the details of the update imply, this update was just meant to be an extension of the last with small additions and changes here and there lol. Likewise to you as well with new years.

duncedoof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Suggestion: Challenge Mode unlock for Black 2 / White 2

52010500 42815880

12010504 000046C0

D2000000 00000000

Title Screen > Unova Link > Key System > Key System Settings > Set Difficulty > Challenge Mode

rykotxet

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@DeadSkullzJr :

Hi! Firstly, thank you for your effort maintaining this huge cheat DB.

FYI, it's so big that original CycloDS Evo flashcart refuses to use this current "user.evoCheats" and takes "default.evoCheats" instead. As far I know, the cheat DB update of may or June 2023 still worked out of the box with this flashcart, but not anymore. I don't know if iEvo flashcart has the same problem than regular Evo.

And lastly, I'd like you add some Spanish fantranslations to your cheat DB. What do I need to send you so you can work on it?

Reactions: andreiarturo

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DeadSkullzJr :

Hi! Firstly, thank you for your effort maintaining this huge cheat DB.

FYI, it's so big that original CycloDS Evo flashcart refuses to use this current "user.evoCheats" and takes "default.evoCheats" instead. As far I know, the cheat DB update of may or June 2023 still worked out of the box with this flashcart, but not anymore. I don't know if iEvo flashcart has the same problem than regular Evo.

And lastly, I'd like you add some Spanish fantranslations to your cheat DB. What do I need to send you so you can work on it?
Just patches of said translations is all I need, I can handle the rest of the work from there. As for the CycloDS database issue, yea I have no idea what's making the kernel reject it, though my hunch is the size based on testing, I planned to investigate it eventually more thoroughly, this impacts both variants of CycloDS and the database used for the EDGE line of cards is also impacted with the same issues. If size is truly the reason, I can't believe I lived long enough to see a time when I would be capping the capabilities of kernels out where cheats are concerned lol. I'll figured something out eventually, for now I made note of the issues in the main thread post. Also, no problem!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol