Nintendo Switch Emulator Cheats Manager

shikisanyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hallo, are there any plans to port that Programm to Android? If it's to much work, i would be happy with just that txt file conversion part of it. So 1 txt file to the folder Struktur that suyu can read.

MagicTouch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
On next version yuzu will be replaced with suyu emulator at the main time you can just select suyu folder in yuzu settings and will work normally since is compatible.
Post automatically merged:

Hallo, are there any plans to port that Programm to Android? If it's to much work, i would be happy with just that txt file conversion part of it. So 1 txt file to the folder Struktur that suyu can read.
Will analyze android cheat structure for possible export format, but probably will be the same as windows version so you can just copy the title cheat folder on android device.

shikisanyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that works too. But I would prefer an app on android that could at least turn 1 txt file into that suyu ( or whatever yuzu is beeing called now) file structure. Since I'm mostly on android and don't have always access to a pc to port cheats onto it. On PC it works awesome, 😊 I used to do it by hand, that was a nightmare.

PS.: Suyu is gone, Dmca strike through gitlab........or not they got a New Domain, well that was Quick. 3rd time's the Charme.

Last edited by shikisanyo,
Reactions: MagicTouch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1