Hacking DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping to make some requests for some cheats?
  1. One thing that the 7th Dragon fan translator said is that they even translated some of the debug menu, but as far as I can find, there are no cheats to access this menu.
  2. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness has one of the biggest debugging rooms I've seen in a game, but there's two big problems with it. First if you try to access it via the title screen debug menu on real hardware and not an emulator, it crashes the system. Secondly, when you go to the room via the menu, it basically loads a blank save rather than your actual save, so a lot of the many features are not available. I was hoping you could make a cheat to say, change it so whenever you walk into a new room, it will load the debug room instead.
  3. Less important but should be easier, a code to load the debug menu in the Japanese version of Dragon Quest 9. A lot of the random numbers/letters are just simply untranslated text.
(I may or may not like debug menus) I would like to say that what you are doing is great and hopefully you can get everything you want to achieve and more.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping to make some requests for some cheats?
  1. One thing that the 7th Dragon fan translator said is that they even translated some of the debug menu, but as far as I can find, there are no cheats to access this menu.
  2. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness has one of the biggest debugging rooms I've seen in a game, but there's two big problems with it. First if you try to access it via the title screen debug menu on real hardware and not an emulator, it crashes the system. Secondly, when you go to the room via the menu, it basically loads a blank save rather than your actual save, so a lot of the many features are not available. I was hoping you could make a cheat to say, change it so whenever you walk into a new room, it will load the debug room instead.
  3. Less important but should be easier, a code to load the debug menu in the Japanese version of Dragon Quest 9. A lot of the random numbers/letters are just simply untranslated text.
(I may or may not like debug menus) I would like to say that what you are doing is great and hopefully you can get everything you want to achieve and more.
I will look into this, keep in mind though I'm not familiar with a couple of the games you requested so making cheats will probably take a little bit. Another thing to keep in mind is that some flashcarts can't handle certain cheats (odd I know) where as others can handle it just fine.

Reactions: TheTrueDream42

Da_Great_Assyr

Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Italy
First of all THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT UPGRADING!! :grog:
Next, the question...

It's about SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI - DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 USA version: I have noticed that some codes doesn't show up in the cheat menu on my DSi.

I've peeked the usercheat.dat with r3cce and I've noticed that all the codes like "Battle Codes", "Experience Multiplier After Battle", "Macca Multiplier After Battle", "Game Time" are coded correctly yet I literally don't see them on my DSi.

I cannot understand why, can you help me on that?

My DSi got the following specs:
  • Ver. 1.4.5E
  • R4i 3DS ver. 1.84b

All the games work properly and nearly all the other cheats I use are fine.

Don't know what to do (oh, and I would not want to give up to the cheats for SMT-DS2!!! :nds:), thanks for any possible help! :(

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT UPGRADING!! :grog:
Next, the question...

It's about SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI - DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 USA version: I have noticed that some codes doesn't show up in the cheat menu on my DSi.

I've peeked the usercheat.dat with r3cce and I've noticed that all the codes like "Battle Codes", "Experience Multiplier After Battle", "Macca Multiplier After Battle", "Game Time" are coded correctly yet I literally don't see them on my DSi.

I cannot understand why, can you help me on that?

My DSi got the following specs:
  • Ver. 1.4.5E
  • R4i 3DS ver. 1.84b

All the games work properly and nearly all the other cheats I use are fine.

Don't know what to do (oh, and I would not want to give up to the cheats for SMT-DS2!!! :nds:), thanks for any possible help! :(
This is an error with the R4 kernel's cheat feature. The R4 kernel is notorious for having issues reading certain symbols and what not, I recommend you switch to YSmenu and use the cheat codes there. As for the cheats for SMT-DS2, I will look into it.

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an error with the R4 kernel's cheat feature. The R4 kernel is notorious for having issues reading certain symbols and what not, I recommend you switch to YSmenu and use the cheat codes there. As for the cheats for SMT-DS2, I will look into it.
Sorry for being such a noob on this but, how do I set up cheats for my ds games on a r4i 3ds plus flash cart. I have the card set up and it has games on it that run well. Not sure what to do from here....

D

Deleted User

Sorry for being such a noob on this but, how do I set up cheats for my ds games on a r4i 3ds plus flash cart. I have the card set up and it has games on it that run well. Not sure what to do from here....

Once you boot the card, press start and go to settings. Scroll through the settings until you see a cheats option. Turn it on.

Reactions: DaTank45

Da_Great_Assyr

Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Italy
[QUOTE="DeadSkullzJI recommend you switch to YSmenu and use the cheat codes there.[/QUOTE]
Hello DeadSkullz! I have found the USmenu here --> wiki gbatemp net / wiki / YSMenu

BUT... This page >>> home usay jp / pc / etc /nds / <<< cannot be reached. I have tried with a couple of PC (win & Linux) and with Mozilla & Chrome but I got always the same result.
I will try harder with Android and see if I can get it.
Beside, this guy Usay got his page named Yasu! :) funny guy!

[QUOTE="DeadSkullzJAs for the cheats for SMT-DS2, I will look into it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks 2000 times for your answer!

P.S.
I had to manipulate the URLs or the protection systems of the forum would think I am spamming..... ;)

EDITED
Unfortunately, even on 3 different browsers on Android, I cannot reach the Usay/Yasu page. I also have found out the "Guide To Make YSMenu Work On The R4" here on the forum but until I cannot download the YSmenu I fear my hands are tied. Got any suggestions about?

Last edited by Da_Great_Assyr,

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update everyone! I also updated the WFCReplay list as well.

DeadSkullzJr's Cheat Databases (v1.9) - March 3, 2018
v1.9 - March 3, 2018
1. Added Anti-Piracy Bypass codes to numerous games.
2. Cleaned up the cheats for numerous games.
3. Added/updated cheats and/or translation patches for the following games:

- Game Center CX - Arino no Chousenjou 2 (Japan) (English v1.4)
- Irozuki Tingle no Koi no Balloon Trip (Japan) (English v1.1)
- Mario Kart DS (Japan) (Ermii Kart DS Beta v1.0r)
- Mario Kart DS (Japan) (Ermii Kart DS Beta v1.0s)
- Mario Kart DS (USA) (MKDS Zero v1.3)
- Mario Kart DS (USA) (N64 Circuit v1.5)
- New Super Mario Bros. (USA) (Mario's Next Adventure Beta v2.8)
- New Super Mario Bros. (USA) (Mission Hurry Up, Mario Bros v1.01)
- Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (Europe) (Rev 10)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (Europe) (Rev 10) (Golden Edition v2.7)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (HeartRed v0.4.7.5)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Perfect Heart v1.0)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (SacredGold Classic v1.05)
- Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (SacredGold Complete v1.05)
- Pokemon - Pearl Version (USA) (Rev 5)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (Europe) (Rev 10)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Bloody Platinum v1.0)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Enhanced Edition v1.5)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Origin Platinum v1.51)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Paradox Platinum Alpha v1.1)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Perfect Platinum GUI v1.0)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Prestigious Platinum Beta v1.1)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1)
- Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Sol Platinum v2.0)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (Europe) (Rev 10)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (Europe) (Rev 10) (Golden Edition v2.7)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Perfect Soul v1.0)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (StormSilver Classic v1.05)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (StormSilver Complete v1.05)
- Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA) (Unova SoulSilver Alpha v1.1)
- Rockman ZX - Advent (Japan) (Full Undub v1.0)
- Rockman ZX (Japan) (Full Undub v1.0)
- Super Mario 64 DS (Europe) (Mario's Holiday Demo Rev 10)
- Super Mario 64 DS (Europe) (Super Mario - The New Beginning v1.4.5)
- Super Mario 64 DS (USA) (Another Super Mario 3D v1.09)
- Super Mario 64 DS (USA) (SM64DS Mod Beta v1.4)
- Transformers - Autobots (France) (Rev 1)
Download:
https://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/cheat-files/download-deadskullzjrs-cheat-databases-v1-9-f33709.html

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone knows some ROM hacks that you want list, let me know please. Be sure to give a proper name to the ROM hacks so I can easily find it on the internet and go from there. Thanks for your support and I hope you all have a great day/evening.

ReD86FRiTZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi DeadSkullzJr's, can you make cheats for these games: tales of the tempest and tales of innocence. They were games that was translated to English.
And also cheats for fire emblem 12 beta 2 which I got from serene's forest.
Thanks

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi DeadSkullzJr's, can you make cheats for these games: tales of the tempest and tales of innocence. They were games that was translated to English.
And also cheats for fire emblem 12 beta 2 which I got from serene's forest.
Thanks
Added to the list for the upcoming update:
- Fire Emblem - Shin Monshou no Nazo - Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (Japan) (Rev 1) (Heroes of Light and Shadow v3.03)
- Note: I decided to just call this v3.03 since there was only two beta versions after v3.01.
- Tales of Innocence (Japan) (English v1.0)
- Tales of the Tempest (Japan) (English v1.0)

Anything else?

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,
Reactions: ReD86FRiTZ

harvestmoony

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you already have cheats for Harvest Moon DS on there (the EU version)? :) My cheats won't work on my r4i gold pro... and everytime I enable the cheat to free all sprites, I start the game married to Celia but without the sprites which is really annoying. Thank you so much for this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO