Gaming Danball Senki BOOST translation help

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright. I'll get to it then. Thanks.

EDIT: I must be on fire today. Here's the translated SKILL_NAME_JP.BTX file.

Attachments

• SKILL_NAME_JP.BTX.txt
    11.3 KB · Views: 544

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
What are you working on? I'm thinking of starting another chunk today and I don't want to start on something that you are already working on.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Right now I'm working on a different file. However the Parts explains still need done as do a few other Explain files. I've only done the Arms explain, head explain, and I think legs explain. Since those were more or less just the same.
I'll double check which files we haven't touched yet in a bit. I also need to upload more files to Pastebin so you can get at them if you want.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
I've downloaded the updated menumessage file and I'm working on that now. Also, I was reading the past posts and I realised I haven't answered your question about one line from CustomCommonMessage_JP.btx. It is translated as 'Panzer F in all areas/sites.' and the other one is 'Tiger Tail XT3'

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
No problem. BatteryExplain is going smoothly though when I looked through the file, one thing popped out to me. AREAEXPLAIN, record 11 you had it as 'Residential Area Koenmae'. Saving space there? Because Koenmae means 'in front of the (public) park.'

Also, the whole thing looks great. I can't wait to see it in action and see how it looks like :)

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Yosh, here's the translated LBXBATTERYEXPLAIN_JP.BTX. Also, I saw that record 15 of LBXBATTERYNAME_JP.BTX is untranslated. The translation of that is 'Cat Paw' thought 'Cat's Paw' sounds less awkward. Either will do nicely.

Anyway, I'm starting on LBXCPUEXPLAIN_JP.BTX next so heads up. :)

Attachments

• LBXBATTERYEXPLAIN_JP.BTX.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 306

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. Added it in. Thanks again bro.
OK, we're almost done with the MenuMessage. It appears to be the biggest of the files (Story and dialogue aside).

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. It'd be great to see how everything turns out when the text is inserted into the game. Once MenuMessage is done, it's off to the other files. I'm strangely anticipating, yet dreading at the same time, translating the story and dialogue. I guess I'll see how it goes once I see the story and dialogue files...

EDIT: I'm done with LBXCPUEXPLAIN_JP.BTX. Here's the translated file. I'm working on LBXITEMEXPLAIN_JP.BTX next. Heads up :)

Attachments

• LBXCPUEXPLAIN_JP.BTX.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 286

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
wow.. looking great..

what about the story and dialogue are this included in the translation?
does your goal to finish it in 100%?

Best regard for both of you... thumbs up!!

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Eventually, yes. If Frank wants to do it I'll go ahead and upload some Dialouge/story info for him to have at and I'll handle everything else. If not we'll keep at our current pace and we'll mess with Dialogue last after everything else is confirmed done and working.

EDIT: Updated original post. If anyone has any questions I'll go ahead and ask away, I'll add them to the main post under an F.A.Q's section.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm up for leaving the dialogue and story till everything else is done. That way people will have at least a patch that translates everything but dialogue and story while they wait for the 100% patch because I can tell you, while I can work quite quickly, I have other stuff going in real life too and it might take a while for the story and dialogue to be done.

EDIT: Here's the completed LBXITEMEXPLAIN_JP.BTX file :)

Attachments

• LBXITEMEXPLAIN_JP.BTX.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 278

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Sweet I'll toss that in. Sadly I'm gonna have to cut down the CPU Explain. The wording doesn't fit since the game was made with VERY little space.
u234s.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1