Hacking Custom Amiibo Cards for BOTW

D

Deleted User

Hi there, do you possibly have the Corrin player 1 and player 2 cards with the correct numbering in the same style as Comp C's cards? I only have one atm in his style, but it's got the wrong number it's 58 when it's meant to be 59...
58 Corin.png
I found these two with the correct numbers, but unfortunately, they're not in the same format to match the rest of the smash series cards! Any help would be much appreciated so I can finally complete my collection!
smash59-ENG-corrin-P1.jpg smash60-ENG-corrin_P2 (1).jpg
Best regards, keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: JessyChan32

Wilzard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Random11, I think someone is using your artwork. Just wanted to let you know. It's not letting me post the link here though. I just made an account. google mramiibocards. I appreciate all of your work on the cards by the way. Great stuff!

Reactions: Kazalber

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Random11, I think someone is using your artwork. Just wanted to let you know. It's not letting me post the link here though. I just made an account. google mramiibocards. I appreciate all of your work on the cards by the way. Great stuff!
It's well known China sellers are doing this. It's so prevalent that we've all just stopped trying to do anything about it

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya it sucks. Unfortunately Ive basically given up on trying to do anything about it.

Pokedad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time poster here, I’ve dabbled in the nfc game a bit, but I come to the experts for some assistance on a word blank template. Long and short of it I just bought some Pokémon card template app that allows you to “make” custom cards. My goal is to print out cards of my son and his friends as part of the kids gifts. Problem I’ve run into is getting the image sized up to to be print ready. I’m looking for a normal playing card sized Microsoft word template that I can import the pictures onto and print. I’m going to attempt to print on foil paper to get that holographic effect. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a template¿ pleSe and thank you

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi! theres a dark souls amiibo custom card? i kinda need it.... thnks! your job is amazing!!!
The amiibo isnt even out yet? But if you want to find the image of solaire that they use on the amiibo box (in high resolution) Ill make a card for it though.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know an easy way to make some art some some circular 28mm tags? I'm completely lost when it comes to art stuff and atm my tags just have the name written on them in pen.

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know an easy way to make some art some some circular 28mm tags? I'm completely lost when it comes to art stuff and atm my tags just have the name written on them in pen.
google image something you like, print it off... stick your sticker on it and cut around the tag.

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Without sizing it thats a big waste of ink and paper. Sized properly they could all fit on one sheet. These things are much much smaller than cards.
if you want a tutorial on how to use your printer properly Im sure there are tons of videos you can find on youtube.

Reactions: leerpsp

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
if you want a tutorial on how to use your printer properly Im sure there are tons of videos you can find on youtube.

It's a photo editing issue not a printer issue, the printer just prints how the software tells it too but thanks for the pointless sarcastic comment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof