• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, no! I'm not trying to play "illegal" 3DS games. What I'm trying to do is downloading a modded save for a 3DS game I own and play that modded file.

You need access to Homebrew for that and if you're above 10.3 then you can't enter homebrew, so you're out of luck.

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.I have a problem with browserhax (i want to downgrade). I have n3ds 9.9.0-26E. Everytime when the page loads i get The internet browser cannot be used at this time. What im doing wrong? Please help
Okay first setup Your DNS in your internet settings, Once there, select "No" for "Auto-obtain DNS", and under Detailed Setup, enter the following address: 107.211.140.065. If you have done that then go back to the home menu, turn off wifi, then turn it back on, then rush back into your browser. Keep refreshing the the browserhax page until it loads. (You basically have to beat the system's update check and load the BHax page before it's too late.)
If it doesnt work then you have to clean out the browsers cookies and history, just turn wifi off then back on, go to the browser and clear them.

also make sure you're using this BHAX page: http://yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php

if else fails try folowing this tut:

Sorry for the repost, but I got no replies the first time...

I have a japanese o3ds on 10.1 and I'm trying to use browserhax with no success. When I try to load the site it gives me an error message and then returns to the home menu. Any ideas?
try doing what i said above.

Last edited by AKA-Link77,

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use the website on n3ds I'm pretty sure. Qr code is your only option for n3ds

I used it all the time before i downgraded (was on 10.1). All i did was have it as the first loaded page then turn wifi off then back on then rush back to the browser to load the exploit page.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As for my prob, REI Nand just doesn't seem to be working well... None of my SD Card data is showing in both emunands and normal nand, the damn loading screens have a 85% crash rate when I wanna boot REI or HB, it's so annoying... I also never got to boot REI after updating it...so Ima start from scratch. Ugh

darklink801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recently bought a 4.5 3DS for my girlfriend, after putting CFW on it everything went well, all cia's worked. Except one, USA Region Free Disney's Magical World, It's a game I hadn't ever heard of before but she'd like to try it. But I can't seem to get it to boot further than just a black screen, even after installing dlc's, Any reasons this can be caused by?\
Running EmuNAnd 10.3E Sysnand 4.5E and RXtools used in the setup guide.

First Deity ike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it safe to downgrade my new 3ds 9.08 that i just bought? :( i don't want to brick it. another question, does the game cartriges of the 3ds have a universal id like the legit cias? ive been thinking about this lately
what if someone manages to make a program that convert a game cartrige into a legit cia?....i don't know if someone can understand what i mean...but i just want to put it there. like...you can take a 3ds acartrige and make it work on another 3ds...ok that was all.

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. Backup emuNand with the emuNand tool.
2. Backup emuNand's files which are inside the Nintendo 3DS folder of your sd card.
3. Format emunand from system settings (normally)
4. On the newly formatted emuNand, set everything up again ( date, name, etc.) and link your NNID ( now you can).
5. Turn off 3ds. And restore the emuNAND backup and the folder you backupd previously.
6. DONE

Please guys, help me real quick!
I'm having trouble with restoring my EmuNAND and the folder (5th step)
I was able to "Clone Emunand.bin to Emunand" but all my cia's are gone.. What do I need to do to get them back?!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got a question about cheats for the 3DS.

is there to make gateshark codes to work for the NTR plugin?

n00b2015

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Please guys, help me real quick!
I'm having trouble with restoring my EmuNAND and the folder (5th step)
I was able to "Clone Emunand.bin to Emunand" but all my cia's are gone.. What do I need to do to get them back?!
DONT KNOW IF THIS HELPS.

i formatted emunand with gateway and everithing was deleted (all installed games (cia)) and sd card was deleted except Launcher and 3ds folder, then i copied my backup files (i made backup of sd card) to SD and overwrite and then i had all my cia installed in emunand (games, DLC).

Last edited by n00b2015,

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DONT KNOW IF THIS HELPS.

i formatted emunand with gateway and everithing was deleted (all installed gameson and on sd card except Launcher and 3ds folder, then i copied my backup files (i made backup of sd card) to SD and overwrite and then i had all my cia installed in emunand (games, DLC).

I formatted emunand the regular way (system settings) so I could link my NNID, but after I tried to put back my emunand, my cia files were gone. I copied my backed up folder but now ReiNAND won't boot anymore. It goes into CbrBootManager, then ReiNAND, the regular flash and then it stays black, even after waiting some time.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI (or better said H&S) is there in Emunand, it's missing in Sysnand. As for HBL I boot with CTRBootManager so getting into it isn't a problem. Am I assuming right that there's a FBI.3dsx so I can just launch it from HBL then?
there should be a homebrew fbi as that how people installed FBI correctly in the first place: by launching pastacfw in HBL, then homebrew fbi (pasta allows unsigned stuff to run now), and install fbi cia.

D

Deleted User

Every time I want to run minipasta it boots me straight back into ctrbootmanager. Any reason why? ^^'

HelpDesk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey gbatempers. to anyone who has succesfully downgraded an N3DS to 9.2.0-20E, is the MD5 of the full cia update package i should be looking for:
6dcca8fcbc9a28c82c2a4e5182f3acf8 -> this, taken from TheStoneBanana's guide or,
AAA5960A3061DA1F08D944D8E7017BD6 -> this, taken from 'that iso site'. which seemingly has the exact link StoneBanana links to download from. ?
Also should i be using sysUpdater 0.4.2b or 0.4.2, is either release more reliable than the other? Sorry i know this has probably been asked a hundred times, but i've read about as many guides, updated by the day with one saying, "that [guide] is outdated don't do it" and another saying "no it does, THAT [other guide] doesn't" etc. so by now, it's seems a mish-mash, and i don't just want to 'sort-of' know what works, i want 'the one' that does.
Thanks muchly

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm I pressed downgrade on my 2DS, but it isn't reacting anymore. Already like 5 minutes or so. Sould I trun it off or try to press B for exit? it's like how it's on this video now at 6:33

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey gbatempers. to anyone who has succesfully downgraded an N3DS to 9.2.0-20E, is the MD5 of the full cia update package i should be looking for:
6dcca8fcbc9a28c82c2a4e5182f3acf8 -> this, taken from TheStoneBanana's guide or,
AAA5960A3061DA1F08D944D8E7017BD6 -> this, taken from 'that iso site'. which seemingly has the exact link StoneBanana links to download from. ?
Also should i be using sysUpdater 0.4.2b or 0.4.2, is either release more reliable than the other? Sorry i know this has probably been asked a hundred times, but i've read about as many guides, updated by the day with one saying, "that [guide] is outdated don't do it" and another saying "no it does, THAT [other guide] doesn't" etc. so by now, it's seems a mish-mash, and i don't just want to 'sort-of' know what works, i want 'the one' that does.
Thanks muchly

I successfully downgraded my N3DS from 10.3 to 9.2 using this very easy video tutorial:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/easiest-way-to-downgrade-your-new-3ds-3ds-down-to-9-2.409037/
I then followed this tutorial:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-easy-complete-comprehensive-cfw-guide-for-everyone.408685/
to set up my Custom Firmware (ReiNAND is the best way to go with N3DS)
And lastly I used this tutorial:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-inject-any-app-into-health-safety-o3ds-n3ds-cfw-only.402236/
To inject FBI into the Health & Safety app in order to install .cia files onto my EmuNAND.
You can find .cia files at THAT ISO SITE, that we can't link in here but maybe you can find by typing in 3ds and iso at google......
I hope you can find what you need by following those tutorials! Mine is working like a charm now :)

Hmm I pressed downgrade on my 2DS, but it isn't reacting anymore. Already like 5 minutes or so. Sould I trun it off or try to press B for exit?

Turn it off and try downgrading again.

Last edited by Temarile,

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I successfully downgraded my N3DS from 10.3 to 9.2 using this very easy video tutorial:

Turn it off and try downgrading again.
yeah it got stuck again and again. what a pain. On my N3DS it went easier than this..

edit installing finallyyyy, what a slow machine is this 2DS :P but it started to reboot but hangs on a black screen now.

edit taking the sd card out did the trick again

Last edited by Mustaa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them