• Likes 43

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
FE: If and its DLC

FE:If and its DLC

I've tried it but whenever I choose the region free app in HBL and then choose the game, the screen is black and freezes there....
Hmmm... Are you sure it's a region free CIA(was it mentioned in the download link?), or maybe the CIA was corrupted/download didn't happen properly? I think you should try to download the CIA again(if you're sure it's region free), or download another region free CIA and try that :) Just delete the first one on 3ds before installing it again :)

Zinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... Are you sure it's a region free CIA(was it mentioned in the download link?), or maybe the CIA was corrupted/download didn't happen properly? I think you should try to download the CIA again(if you're sure it's region free), or download another region free CIA and try that :) Just delete the first one on 3ds before installing it again :)
It's included when you install HBL right? I just scroll down and see it. I have to boot into emunand and choose a game so that I can use it because in sysnand it asks you to insert a game card.

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's included when you install HBL right? I just scroll down and see it. I have to boot into emunand and choose a game so that I can use it because in sysnand it asks you to insert a game card.
Yes, it's included. Did you boot HBL through sysNAND or on emuNAND. If you didn't use Region Free on emuNAND, and the game is installed on emuNAND it won't work :P

Zinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's included. Did you boot HBL through sysNAND or on emuNAND. If you didn't use Region Free on emuNAND, and the game is installed on emuNAND it won't work :P
I boot it through sysnand to get into emunand, and then boot it again through emunand to choose the game installed on emunand (.3ds game on my microSD card). But whenever I open the region free app and choose the game, the screen turns back... *cries*

Is there any other way?

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I boot it through sysnand to get into emunand, and then boot it again through emunand to choose the game installed on emunand (.3ds game on my microSD card). But whenever I open the region free app and choose the game, the screen turns back... *cries*

Is there any other way?
.... I got nothing, maybe someone else on here can help you :P Wait patiently till someone comes online lol

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is a DSTWO + compatible with my n3ds? (check my signature for my setup)
Will I need to update it's firmware if I purchase a DSTWO+
What is the best source to purchase that'sreliable and safe.

Flamehaze41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking of getting a sky3DS as a replacement for my lost supercard

Will I have any trouble with running eshop and other things after using? Can it do DS homebrew emulators and roms? And of course region free stuff? Remember I am asking this from the perspective of someone who updates and uses their 3DS on a daily basis (I mean I have 70+ games already)

Daegalus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have decided to finally buy Sky3DS+, but most sellers are closed for Chinese new years. Does anyone know any resellers that aren't that are selling the Sky3DS? preferrably at the sub $90 price.

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FE: If and its DLC

FE:If and its DLC

I've tried it but whenever I choose the region free app in HBL and then choose the game, the screen is black and freezes there....

Use NTR CFW to boot out of region games.

If you're looking into the English version of IK then you're out of luck as Gateway does not allow modified CIA files.

Zinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use NTR CFW to boot out of region games.

If you're looking into the English version of IK then you're out of luck as Gateway does not allow modified CIA files.
I can play the game, only having trouble with the DLC, even though they are of the same region...

And it's not the IK DLC.

Edit: Nvm, I've done it. Thanks!

Last edited by Zinie,

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am thinking of getting a sky3DS as a replacement for my lost supercard

Will I have any trouble with running eshop and other things after using? Can it do DS homebrew emulators and roms? And of course region free stuff? Remember I am asking this from the perspective of someone who updates and uses their 3DS on a daily basis (I mean I have 70+ games already)

Sky3ds+ can only play .3ds files. But I think you can set up homebrew and emulators and stuff if you have a cubic ninja copy so you can set up ninjahax. There have been some trouble with saving/updating with sky3ds. I can't answer all your questions unfortunately.

n00b2015

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
i figured out there isnt permanent hack on 3ds? im i right? you have to use flash cards or other hax to enter emunand...you cant just turn console ON an be in emunand?

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i figured out there isnt permanent hack on 3ds? im i right? you have to use flash cards or other hax to enter emunand...you cant just turn console ON an be in emunand?
Menuhax works on 9.2 (and other versions) as a permanent entry point, MSET on 4.5 and below.

gothic4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi.I have a problem with browserhax (i want to downgrade). I have n3ds 9.9.0-26E. Everytime when the page loads i get The internet browser cannot be used at this time. What im doing wrong? Please help

OldGlass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I want to ask if it's possible to install other save datas of certain games and play it? Like go on a website, find a modded save file of a game you want, download it, pop it in your SD card, and play. Is that possible?

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So when I installed CFW I somehow screwed up but it didn´t care me until now. I don´t now anymore how it happend, but I don´t have H&S App anymore. I think something happend when I installed FBI. But I want to play GBA games now so I need to install them in Sysnand too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I want to ask if it's possible to install other save datas of certain games and play it? Like go on a website, find a modded save file of a game you want, download it, pop it in your SD card, and play. Is that possible?

Yes it normally should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome