Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Well, I think as long as this works and doesn't brick N3DS consoles, nobody should have a problem with no emuNAND in order to at least be able to use GW on an N3DS. You know, emuNAND wasn't even a thing when the Gateway cart launched... So, why is emuNAND now holding back the release of a new firmware? Oh yeah, to access eShop. Who can live without that for a while?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think as long as this works and doesn't brick N3DS consoles, nobody should have a problem with no emuNAND in order to at least be able to use GW on an N3DS. You know, emuNAND wasn't even a thing when the Gateway cart launched... So, why is emuNAND now holding back the release of a new firmware? Oh yeah, to access eShop. Who can live without that for a while?

everyone who stayed on 9.0 waiting for gateway

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

her post also says "other things" which could be anything...maybe save data is being erased....maybe SD cards are getting corrupted...maybe even causing global thermonuclear war and the zombie apocalypse at the same time??....what her point is that the product is not finished and releasing it right now would result in unsatisfactory reception

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
her post also says "other things" which could be anything...maybe save data is being erased....maybe SD cards are getting corrupted...what her point is that the product is not finished and releasing it right now would result in unsatisfactory reception

At this point I don't really care about the "other things"... If only we could have a GW working on N3DS...

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, even if the N3DS update is released by GW, I would still hold back to download it and play it in my N3DS.
Why?

Because I can't find any N3DS XL screen protectors, for fucks sake!
I don't want those shits to get any scratches without protection. :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well, even if the N3DS update is released by GW, I would still hold back to download it and play it in my N3DS.
Why?

the old 3DS XL protectors fit the n3DS XL perfectly

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Why?

don't forget to keep your foam screen protectors that came with it.....this model (just like all the others) suffers the:

"screen Imprint" issue where the bezel on the bottom on the device is constantly pressing up against the screen while closed...eventually causing the bezel to leave a permanent imprint on the left and right side of the top of the screen where the bezel is. I know because this happened to me a long time ago on my old original 3DS. Sent it in to Nintendo and got a replacement..since then I keep and carry my 3DS in the foam pouch it came with and separate the screens with the thin foam. haven't had an issue with my XL since

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the old 3DS XL protectors fit the n3DS XL perfectly
I know, but I am having a hard time finding protectors for a regular XL too. :/
Didn't the new version had a bigger screen?
Not at all, they have the same size:
http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds-new

Screen size
New 3DS XL
Upper: 4.88 inches (diagonal)
Lower: 4.18 inches (diagonal)

OG 3DS XL
Upper: 4.88 inches (diagonal)
Lower: 4.18 inches (diagonal)

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its so quiet. I haven't gotten a single email back from Gateway. I emailed them once a few days ago, just asking if they've started working again since Chinese New Year.

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its so quiet. I haven't gotten a single email back from Gateway. I emailed them once a few days ago, just asking if they've started working again since Chinese New Year.

They won't reply at all. All the idiots already raged at them asking for update to be released.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

They won't reply to you. Christmas is way over and the biggest percent of the sales they were going to do is already done. There is no reason for them to send emails now

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They left. Of course they won´t reply.

Don't know if they left or not but the only reason they were so communicative back then was to boost sales over holidays... Nothing more and I am 100% sure about that. It is not a coincidence that it happened to send so many emails and answers only then and after holidays passed they stopped all the communication.

Reactions: satel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to